Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution two accounts musive save

I have jsut got Spotify Premium through my Vodafone contract. I already subscribe to spotify. How can I insure I keep my playlists and secondly safely unsubscribe

• I have jsut got Spotify Premium through my Vodafone contract.  I already subscribe to spotify.  How can I insure I keep my playlists and secondly safely unsubscribe
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student credentials already associated with another spotify account

Hello, I had two Spotify accounts - one that is used via Facebook and another one that I created. I wanted to change my subscription to premium with student discount. I accidentally did this on the account that I created, which I never used. But I qu...

• Hello,    I had two Spotify accounts - one that is used via Facebook and another one that I created. I wanted to change my subscription to premium with student discount. I accidentally di...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 3 times for Spotify 3 days ago

Hello Spotify I was charged $5.23 3 times 3 days ago on my Debit card and I was also charged $5.23 5 days ago

• Hello Spotify I was charged $5.23 3 times 3 days ago on my Debit card and I was also charged $5.23 5 days ago
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with mail from Facebook account

Hi!Today, I started a 30 days free Spotify Premium, and when I clicked to get it(of course I write my cart ID etc.) but on facebook, I forgot, I use old e-mail, and I have not acces for this mail. I changed mail on facebook, now I got new mail accoun...

• Hi! Today, I started a 30 days free Spotify Premium, and when I clicked to get it(of course I write my cart ID etc.) but on facebook, I forgot, I use old e-mail, and I have not acces for this mail. ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused over type of account

On my daughter's ipod her account shows as premium, however when we log into it from laptop it shows as free spotify. Am confused as to what she actually has.

• On my daughter's ipod her account shows as premium, however when we log into it from laptop it shows as free spotify. Am confused as to what she actually has. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ETA for Spotify Family in Canada?

Hello any ETA for Spotify Family in Canada? It's been over a year since you said this was "rolling out" to all countries... The message I'm still getting is..."Premium for Family currently isn't available in Canada. Stay tuned!"

• Gig Goer
  • Hello any ETA for Spotify Family in Canada? It's been over a year since you said this was "rolling out" to all countries...   The message I'm still getting is... "Premium for Family curr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify family and squeezebox

I have a subscription on family for myself and my kids. Now I want to connect them to squeezebox radio's, but I get the message on the radio: wrong mysqueezebox.com-account. Check settings and try again. I tried everything, but can get it working. I ...

• I have a subscription on family for myself and my kids.  Now I want to connect them to squeezebox radio's, but I get the message on the radio: wrong mysqueezebox.com-account. Check settings and...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription

• Casual Listener
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling a Subscription

Hi! I posted on the newcomers forum but it probably makes more sense to post it here. I just sent a support request to Spotify, and the response that I got stated that I should go to the Community for help. I'd be very surprised if anyone here can he...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I posted on the newcomers forum but it probably makes more sense to post it here.   I just sent a support request to Spotify, and the response that I got stated that I should go to the Com...
  • lpaul1970
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Philips 40PFK5300

I am able to use Spotify on my Philips 40PFK5300 TV, however, when I try to play something, I cannot control Spotify on my phone any longer, the way I can on my computer (so I can change songs on my pc with my phone). In other words, I don't see the ...

• I am able to use Spotify on my Philips 40PFK5300 TV, however, when I try to play something, I cannot control Spotify on my phone any longer, the way I can on my computer (so I can change songs on my ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't logout

Hello, Perhaps this problem has already been posted, but since I didn't find anything, here is my problem: My girlfriend logged in a while ago on my computer. When I wanted to log her out and log myself in, I noticed that I wasn't able to do so.This ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Perhaps this problem has already been posted, but since I didn't find anything, here is my problem:   My girlfriend logged in a while ago on my computer. When I wanted to log h...
  • EranM
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

When signing up for Premium for Students my card was charged twice.

• Visitor
  • When signing up for Premium for Students my card was charged twice.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Facebook linking error

Hi - when i try to link my facebook to my spotify I'm getting this error:'Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.' I've tried removing permissions and re-adding, logging in/out etc. Can someone take a look for me please? Cheer...

• Hi - when i try to link my facebook to my spotify I'm getting this error: 'Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.'   I've tried removing permissions and re-adding, lo...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving country - Spotify closed

Hi - I moved out of France and am relocating to Belgium. The platform mentions I can only have 14 days of access outside my country (I think France is still mentioned in the systems) hence is not allowing me to go on the platform. How can I move the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I moved out of France and am relocating to Belgium. The platform mentions I can only have 14 days of access outside my country (I think France is still mentioned in the systems) hence is not all...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Previous Facebook account is now unreacable

My previous account is created by Spotfy by using my facebook. However from now on, i can not log in that account. It has an id: 11101922084 I wanted to move playlists of that account with their followers to my new one or I want to log in that accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • My previous account is created by Spotfy by using my facebook. However from now on, i can not log in that account. It has an id: 11101922084 I wanted to move playlists of that account with their...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got the wrong email and don't remember my password.

I have been using spotify since the dawn of time and now my email got hacked and can't get it back. Have auto login on my mobile device and my computer on spotify so forgot the password aswell. Is it any solution for this ?

• I have been using spotify since the dawn of time and now my email got hacked and can't get it back. Have auto login on my mobile device and my computer on spotify so forgot the password aswell. Is it...
  • agrosete
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still free after paying for premium?

Hello, I had spotify premium for a few months now, but my account suddenly switched to free even though I paid for premium. The payment isn't pending. Here is an imgur link to the screenshot of the invoice i recieved when i completed the payment. htt...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I had spotify premium for a few months now, but my account suddenly switched to free even though I paid for premium. The payment isn't pending.  Here is an imgur link to the scree...
  • vsuchy1337
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes