Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have been charged for premium but don't have access to it.

So I needed to update my payment for my premium account and I was charged yet when I log in its still asking my to update my info.. I checked my credit card statement and I was charged for the premium. Help pls.

• So I needed to update my payment for my premium account and I was charged yet when I log in its still asking my to update my info.. I checked my credit card statement and I was charged for the premiu...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I got the student discount and I still don't have premium. I've tried everything help PLEASE.

• I got the student discount and I still don't have premium. I've tried everything help PLEASE.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

FREE Subscription for the first month

I have just got a premium subscription that is SUPPOSED to be FREE for the first month and they charged me 9,99€; how can i cancel the subscriptin so you give my money back? Thanks!

• I have just got a premium subscription that is SUPPOSED to be FREE for the first month and they charged me 9,99€; how can i cancel the subscriptin so you give my money back?   Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked spotify account

I've recently canceled my spotify subscription. I used spotify for 3 months for 1 euro.I was 2 days too late to cancel before it started a new month. I canceled the premium and used the normal version for about 2 days. after 2 more days I refunded my...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently canceled my spotify subscription. I used spotify for 3 months for 1 euro.I was 2 days too late to cancel before it started a new month. I canceled the premium and used the normal versio...
  • MartijnvanHunen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country, only 1 option

Hi,I travelled from France to South Korea and I can't seem to be able to change my country in my account settings. The only option in the drop down menu is "France", although I have a South Korean IP address (Screenshots attached).I have a free accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I travelled from France to South Korea and I can't seem to be able to change my country in my account settings. The only option in the drop down menu is "France", although I have a South Korean ...
  • Keishee
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me twice without having Spotify premimum

My old phone broke and when I logged back in on Spotify I no longer have premium service and they charged me I thought it was just cause of the month but now it been another month and they charge me again without me being able to use it don't seam ri...

• My old phone broke and when I logged back in on Spotify I no longer have premium service and they charged me I thought it was just cause of the month but now it been another month and they charge me ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment doesn't work

Payment "doesn't function" but in my credit card are payment

• Payment "doesn't function" but in my credit card are payment 🤔
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting premium

• Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked and switched to family, stranger's email address added.

My account was hacked and switched to a family account. An email address was added. I removed this and switched back to premium. Please explain how this happened, tell me when it happened and confirm I will not be charged for a family account. I have...

• My account was hacked and switched to a family account. An email address was added. I removed this and switched back to premium. Please explain how this happened, tell me when it happened and confirm...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a teacher - can I open an account to use in my school?

casn i open a premium account for use in the school where I teach? 

• casn i open a premium account for use in the school where I teach?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid my whole year subscription and Spotify is bloked saying that I didn't payed

I so f*cking p*ss ! Worst customer service = no customer sevice I've renewed my subscription and had to do a country change from Canada to Hong Kong. Now I've paid the whole year with my Hong Kong credi card. I can see the receipt in the system. But ...

• I so f*cking p*ss ! Worst customer service = no customer sevice   I've renewed my subscription and had to do a country change from Canada to Hong Kong. Now I've paid the whole year with m...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My student discount disappeared this past billing statement. Why?

I'm curious as to why I got charged the full $9.99 when I have a student premium account. Is there a reason why? I am still in school for a few more years. Do I have to reapply? If so, why wasn't I notified? Will Spotify reimburse me? Please help.

• I'm curious as to why I got charged the full $9.99 when I have a student premium account. Is there a reason why? I am still in school for a few more years. Do I have to reapply? If so, why wasn't I n...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account

Hi! Im subscribed to Spotify Premium with my Facebook account, how can i transfer my files into using only my email address since i temporarily deactivated my Facebook

• Hi! Im subscribed to Spotify Premium with my Facebook account, how can i transfer my files into using only my email address since i temporarily deactivated my Facebook
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

HiI paid for my premium subscription through iTunes. It's been over a week and I still can't access premium.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my phone, signing in and out, everything!!! I even emailed the Spotify help email and i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I paid for my premium subscription through iTunes. It's been over a week and I still can't access premium. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my phone, signing in and out...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I am a high school student so I saw the student discout figuring since I am a studednt the option would work, I entered my card info and all, and then got to where it asked for my college i.d. so i exited the page and spotify charged my card, how can...

• I am a high school student so I saw the student discout figuring since I am a studednt the option would work, I entered my card info and all, and then got to where it asked for my college i.d. so i e...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me more

Someone help me, i signed up for the 30 day trial just now and so they sould only charge me 30 days from now, but the bank called me and they charged me right now and charged me more then they should

• Someone help me, i signed up for the 30 day trial just now and so they sould only charge me 30 days from now, but the bank called me and they charged me right now and charged me more then they should
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

I logged out of my account and when l try to log back in it says l already have an account using that email address and password. How do l fix?

• I logged out of my account and when l try to log back in it says l already have an account using that email address and password.     How do l fix?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to Cancel a subscription.......

How do I cancel a subscription? I didn't have an account, but somehow my card was used. I signed up to find out and there's nothing with my email. Please help ASAP so I can cancel before more charges come off.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I cancel a subscription?   I didn't have an account, but somehow my card was used.  I signed up to find out and there's nothing with my email.  Please help ASAP so I can ca...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes