Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

accidentally deleted songs from a playlist

Hi! I accidentally deleted two tracks from this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/samphippen/playlist/1J0S2HqFSgVs16gZKMAGbO is there any way to get them back. I can't remember what they were!!!

• Hi! I accidentally deleted two tracks from this playlist:   https://open.spotify.com/user/samphippen/playlist/1J0S2HqFSgVs16gZKMAGbO   is there any way to get them back. I can't remembe...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't update my "Saved Music" on different Devices

My different devices don't update my saved Music. Its like I have different Accounts now. And..On my Iphone 6s, Spotify crashes when i tap long on Songs to listen the preview.thx for Help (maybe in German xD)

• Casual Listener
  • My different devices don't update my saved Music. Its like I have different Accounts now.   And.. On my Iphone 6s, Spotify crashes when i tap long on Songs to listen the preview. thx fo...
  • tobinator
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in online

I made my account through Facebook it even has my profile picture in the Spotify app but I can't log on online to see when next payment is due as when I try to log in through Facebook it says I do not have an account with it I have tried putting my e...

• Casual Listener
  • I made my account through Facebook it even has my profile picture in the Spotify app but I can't log on online to see when next payment is due as when I try to log in through Facebook it says I do no...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged for premium but don't have access to it.

So I needed to update my payment for my premium account and I was charged yet when I log in its still asking my to update my info.. I checked my credit card statement and I was charged for the premium. Help pls.

• So I needed to update my payment for my premium account and I was charged yet when I log in its still asking my to update my info.. I checked my credit card statement and I was charged for the premiu...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I got the student discount and I still don't have premium. I've tried everything help PLEASE.

• I got the student discount and I still don't have premium. I've tried everything help PLEASE.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

FREE Subscription for the first month

I have just got a premium subscription that is SUPPOSED to be FREE for the first month and they charged me 9,99€; how can i cancel the subscriptin so you give my money back? Thanks!

• I have just got a premium subscription that is SUPPOSED to be FREE for the first month and they charged me 9,99€; how can i cancel the subscriptin so you give my money back?   Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked spotify account

I've recently canceled my spotify subscription. I used spotify for 3 months for 1 euro.I was 2 days too late to cancel before it started a new month. I canceled the premium and used the normal version for about 2 days. after 2 more days I refunded my...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently canceled my spotify subscription. I used spotify for 3 months for 1 euro.I was 2 days too late to cancel before it started a new month. I canceled the premium and used the normal versio...
  • MartijnvanHunen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country, only 1 option

Hi,I travelled from France to South Korea and I can't seem to be able to change my country in my account settings. The only option in the drop down menu is "France", although I have a South Korean IP address (Screenshots attached).I have a free accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I travelled from France to South Korea and I can't seem to be able to change my country in my account settings. The only option in the drop down menu is "France", although I have a South Korean ...
  • Keishee
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me twice without having Spotify premimum

My old phone broke and when I logged back in on Spotify I no longer have premium service and they charged me I thought it was just cause of the month but now it been another month and they charge me again without me being able to use it don't seam ri...

• My old phone broke and when I logged back in on Spotify I no longer have premium service and they charged me I thought it was just cause of the month but now it been another month and they charge me ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment doesn't work

Payment "doesn't function" but in my credit card are payment

• Payment "doesn't function" but in my credit card are payment 🤔
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting premium

• Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked and switched to family, stranger's email address added.

My account was hacked and switched to a family account. An email address was added. I removed this and switched back to premium. Please explain how this happened, tell me when it happened and confirm I will not be charged for a family account. I have...

• My account was hacked and switched to a family account. An email address was added. I removed this and switched back to premium. Please explain how this happened, tell me when it happened and confirm...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a teacher - can I open an account to use in my school?

casn i open a premium account for use in the school where I teach? 

• casn i open a premium account for use in the school where I teach?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid my whole year subscription and Spotify is bloked saying that I didn't payed

I so f*cking p*ss ! Worst customer service = no customer sevice I've renewed my subscription and had to do a country change from Canada to Hong Kong. Now I've paid the whole year with my Hong Kong credi card. I can see the receipt in the system. But ...

• I so f*cking p*ss ! Worst customer service = no customer sevice   I've renewed my subscription and had to do a country change from Canada to Hong Kong. Now I've paid the whole year with m...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My student discount disappeared this past billing statement. Why?

I'm curious as to why I got charged the full $9.99 when I have a student premium account. Is there a reason why? I am still in school for a few more years. Do I have to reapply? If so, why wasn't I notified? Will Spotify reimburse me? Please help.

• I'm curious as to why I got charged the full $9.99 when I have a student premium account. Is there a reason why? I am still in school for a few more years. Do I have to reapply? If so, why wasn't I n...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account

Hi! Im subscribed to Spotify Premium with my Facebook account, how can i transfer my files into using only my email address since i temporarily deactivated my Facebook

• Hi! Im subscribed to Spotify Premium with my Facebook account, how can i transfer my files into using only my email address since i temporarily deactivated my Facebook
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

HiI paid for my premium subscription through iTunes. It's been over a week and I still can't access premium.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my phone, signing in and out, everything!!! I even emailed the Spotify help email and i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I paid for my premium subscription through iTunes. It's been over a week and I still can't access premium. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my phone, signing in and out...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I am a high school student so I saw the student discout figuring since I am a studednt the option would work, I entered my card info and all, and then got to where it asked for my college i.d. so i exited the page and spotify charged my card, how can...

• I am a high school student so I saw the student discout figuring since I am a studednt the option would work, I entered my card info and all, and then got to where it asked for my college i.d. so i e...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes