Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

student discount

I am a high school student so I saw the student discout figuring since I am a studednt the option would work, I entered my card info and all, and then got to where it asked for my college i.d. so i exited the page and spotify charged my card, how can...

• I am a high school student so I saw the student discout figuring since I am a studednt the option would work, I entered my card info and all, and then got to where it asked for my college i.d. so i e...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me more

Someone help me, i signed up for the 30 day trial just now and so they sould only charge me 30 days from now, but the bank called me and they charged me right now and charged me more then they should

• Someone help me, i signed up for the 30 day trial just now and so they sould only charge me 30 days from now, but the bank called me and they charged me right now and charged me more then they should
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

I logged out of my account and when l try to log back in it says l already have an account using that email address and password. How do l fix?

• I logged out of my account and when l try to log back in it says l already have an account using that email address and password.     How do l fix?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to Cancel a subscription.......

How do I cancel a subscription? I didn't have an account, but somehow my card was used. I signed up to find out and there's nothing with my email. Please help ASAP so I can cancel before more charges come off.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I cancel a subscription?   I didn't have an account, but somehow my card was used.  I signed up to find out and there's nothing with my email.  Please help ASAP so I can ca...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hungary

Hi everyone, I am a spotify free user, but I would like to change to spotify premium. The problem:I am from Germany and arrived in Hungary (Budapest) 2 weeks ago. I will stay here for two years. Yesterday I had to change the country on my profile as ...

• Hi everyone,   I am a spotify free user, but I would like to change to spotify premium. The problem: I am from Germany and arrived in Hungary (Budapest) 2 weeks ago. I will stay here for two ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to family subscription only getting free

My son had an individual account but it was better to upgrade to family which I did.I've followed instructions,logged out etc but still I'm not reaping the rewards of premium on my phone.

• My son had an individual account but it was better to upgrade to family which I did. I've followed instructions,logged out etc but still I'm not reaping the rewards of premium on my phone.
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment doesnt function

Spotify sended me an email where they said that my spotify abo ends in two days so i decided to buy a gift card. When i used it i could use spotify as always. When the 2 days where gone they just notify me that i didnt pay and just ended my Abo. WHY?...

• Spotify sended me an email where they said that my spotify abo ends in two days so i decided to buy a gift card. When i used it i could use spotify as always. When the 2 days where gone they just not...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution please help

hello rockers.. well today i was in a little friday coma and did press the log out from facebook button in spotify.. and now i dont have premium anymore.. and i had a **bleep**loads of problems to log in again.. but now im in and lmost al of my lists...

• hello rockers.. well today i was in a little friday coma and did press the log out from facebook button in spotify.. and now i dont have premium anymore.. and i had a **bleep**loads of problems to lo...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito ayuda!

Tengo un plan familiar Premium pero la cuenta que administraba estaba vinculada con Facebook pero esa cuenta me la eliminaron y ahora no se como Seguir administrando las demás cuentas

• Tengo un plan familiar Premium pero la cuenta que administraba estaba vinculada con Facebook pero esa cuenta me la eliminaron y ahora no se como Seguir administrando las demás cuentas
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago

Queria saber porque me lo cobran de la cuenta y me deja usarlo como si no pagará...escuchando anuncios y sin poder pasar las canciones

• Queria saber porque me lo cobran de la cuenta y me deja usarlo como si no pagará...escuchando anuncios y sin poder pasar las canciones
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant play premium offline.

If I'm not connected to some kind of internet then I can't listen to my downloaded songs. I pay for premium monthly.

• If I'm not connected to some kind of internet then I can't listen to my downloaded songs. I pay for premium monthly.
  • Bubblegum21
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged but don't have an account

I have just noticed on my credit card statement that I have been being charged fro spotify for the past 3 months, however on my online account it says I don't have any subscriptions. I have also checked my mobile phone carrier and it doesn't show the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just noticed on my credit card statement that I have been being charged fro spotify for the past 3 months, however on my online account it says I don't have any subscriptions. I have also chec...
  • DiamondAura71
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de spotify premium

Hola. Inicie la prueba gratis de sopotify premium. Me decía que se me cobrarían 9,99 el proximo mes, pero me han cargado en la cuenta la prueba gratuita.

• Hola. Inicie la prueba gratis de sopotify premium. Me decía que se me cobrarían 9,99 el proximo mes, pero me han cargado en la cuenta la prueba gratuita.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login in my account.

Something went wrong with the automatically payment, and I don't have the information to pay it with Ideal. What can I do to login in my Spotify account again.

• Something went wrong with the automatically payment, and I don't have the information to pay it with Ideal. What can I do to login in my Spotify account again.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Data Lost, Help to Unsubscribe

Hello, I've lost my account data because my phone doesn't work and I memorized my data there. I've subscribed for Spotify Premium for a proof period of 3 months. Now I'd like to unsubscribe from this offer. How can I do??Thanks

• Hello, I've lost my account data because my phone doesn't work and I memorized my data there. I've subscribed for Spotify Premium for a proof period of 3 months. Now I'd like to unsubscribe from this...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade from student to premium - how to?

I just recently graduated, and I'm having issues updating my payment information without spotify prompting me to declare my student status. How can I switch my subscription from student to premium without the student discount?

• I just recently graduated, and I'm having issues updating my payment information without spotify prompting me to declare my student status. How can I switch my subscription from student to premium wi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is repeatedly being used by some unknown user, despite my efforts

I have changed my passwords, logged out of all devices. Again and again. And yet my account is constantly being paused because it is being used by another user. Why???

• I have changed my passwords, logged out of all devices. Again and again. And yet my account is constantly being paused because it is being used by another user. Why???
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Face book login help

I'm trying to log in on my school iPad but my account is a facebook account and my school blocked facebook, is there anyway I can log in on my ipad

• I'm trying to log in on my school iPad but my account is a facebook account and my school blocked facebook, is there anyway I can log in on my ipad
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged premium fee but I sitll having the free version

I need help, I enter my credit details and Spotify charged to my credit card. I can't log in with my premium account like I didn't do any payment. howncan I fixed it?

• I need help, I enter my credit details and Spotify charged to my credit card. I can't log in with my premium account like I didn't do any payment.   howncan I fixed it? 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes