Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help

I have been disconnected from Spotify and can't get logged back in to update credit card information. I don't want to start a new account... I just need to reactivate my regular account

• Casual Listener
  • I have been disconnected from Spotify and can't get logged back in to update credit card information. I don't want to start a new account... I just need to reactivate my regular account
  • joanemarasigan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Premium randomly disappeared

Hello,I was listening to music yesterday as I always do when I suddenly decided to update Spotify via App Store. I went there and updated the application and when I started Spotify again, my premium subsciption was totally gone. I asked my dad if he ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I was listening to music yesterday as I always do when I suddenly decided to update Spotify via App Store. I went there and updated the application and when I started Spotify again, my prem...
  • Artifacialic
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change my Email and Login information

I got a real big problem!!!! Two weeks ago my email account was hacked. I had to cancel my account and open a new one. Unfortunately, I forgot to change my email in my Spotify account. Today I got my new Iphone. After restore my backup on the new Iph...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a real big problem!!!! Two weeks ago my email account was hacked. I had to cancel my account and open a new one. Unfortunately, I forgot to change my email in my Spotify account. Today I got my...
  • dinos2910
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify automatically logged me into the wrong Facebook account

I loaded the desktop app on to a new mac that my wife has used before. When i opened the app and tried to use my facebook login it automatically logged in to my wife's facebook account without asking for a password!! How to i reverse this so that i c...

• Casual Listener
  • I loaded the desktop app on to a new mac that my wife has used before.  When i opened the app and tried to use my facebook login it automatically logged in to my wife's facebook account without ...
  • Artifacialic
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Country and Lost all Music, how to get them back?

I recently changed my country from UK to USA, and found out that all the artists, playlists and songs were no longer there! How can I get them back? Thank you so very much!

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my country from UK to USA, and found out that all the artists, playlists and songs were no longer there! How can I get them back? Thank you so very much!
  • sunny_cissy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im a premium member

I cant listen to anything. No songs are availble for me. I am a premium member and im paying every month. So why dosent it work??? Make it work now. And what the **bleep** is this **bleep**y way of helping your customers?

• I cant listen to anything. No songs are availble for me. I am a premium member and im paying every month. So why dosent it work??? Make it work now. And what the **bleep** is this **bleep**y way of h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged while not having premium

I used top have a Spotify account. It was tied to my Facebook account. I had premium. But I canceled my premium subscription. I've also canceled the Facebook account that was tied to that Spotify account. I was just charged 9.99 via pay pal and i hav...

• I used top have a Spotify account. It was tied to my Facebook account. I had premium. But I canceled my premium subscription. I've also canceled the Facebook account that was tied to that Spotify acc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account to a different country

I am currently a subscriber to Spotify with an account in the USA. I would like to change my account to Colombia where I now reside. How can I do this without loosing my saved music? Also, my subscription in Colombia is something I can afford in colo...

• I am currently a subscriber to Spotify with an account in the USA. I would like to change my account to Colombia where I now reside. How can I do this without loosing my saved music? Also, my subscri...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! College subscription

So, I just applied for the college subscription on Sunday and when I went to the college background check it said that it couldn't find my information. When that happened I went back and tried it again not knowing that it would charge me again..... W...

• So, I just applied for the college subscription on Sunday and when I went to the college background check it said that it couldn't find my information. When that happened I went back and tried it aga...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION....

Hello and Good Day!I have been using Spotify for a month now. This morning, when I was playing music, the music got cancelled and it says that I need to renew my subscription. I tried to renew too many times this day but still no luck."Oops, seems yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello and Good Day! I have been using Spotify for a month now. This morning, when I was playing music, the music got cancelled and it says that I need to renew my subscription. I tried to renew to...
  • mimdewar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged more than expected rates

Hi my spotify rates is SGD$9.90/month however when i checked my bank statement i noticed they deducted SGD$10.18 from my account, i know 28cents is not alot however it is still valued money and in time will result in a loss.

• Hi my spotify rates is SGD$9.90/month however when i checked my bank statement i noticed they deducted SGD$10.18 from my account, i know 28cents is not alot however it is still valued money and in ti...
  • mrgsteele
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Consulta de Suscripción

Hola!Soy usuario Spotify Premium. Tengo creadas mis listas de reproducción para escuchar offline.Mi operador de telefonía celular me ofrece en forma gratuita un año de suscripción Premium a Spotify.La pregunta es:- Pierdo mis listas de reproducción a...

• Hola! Soy usuario Spotify Premium. Tengo creadas mis listas de reproducción para escuchar offline. Mi operador de telefonía celular me ofrece en forma gratuita un año de suscripción Premium a Spoti...
  • Patomarin7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect to Facebook

Whenever I go and click "Connect to Facebook", it logs me into my Facebook, I click ok, then it brings me back to the page and says "sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." Anyone have any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I go and click "Connect to Facebook", it logs me into my Facebook, I click ok, then it brings me back to the page and says "sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." A...
  • Monstrum4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Login with Facebook

I attempt to log in and it gives me an error code 3. It directs me to Facebook and when I appempt to log in, it says invalid password. The password is correct. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I attempt to log in and it gives me an error code 3.  It directs me to Facebook and when I appempt to log in, it says invalid password.  The password is correct.  Please help 😕
  • iixxz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs undownloaded

My songs undownloaded twice in two days??...why

• My songs undownloaded twice in two days??...why
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help restoring my account

Hi, Ive sent 3 emails and 2 forms and wont get any answers. My account got hacked and dont got acess to the old email anymore. Can prove im the owner by giving the old password, old email, Credit Card nmr and more. Username: CarlUlvestenWanna change ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Ive sent 3 emails and 2 forms and wont get any answers. My account got hacked and dont got acess to the old email anymore. Can prove im the owner by giving the old password, old email, Credit Car...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I purchased to gift subscription but didn't received the redeem code twice

Hi, I purchased a gift subscription and didn't received any redeem code on "thank you" message page and neither on my email. at first I thought it was a failure so I did it again. and realized that it was a failure in your system. how can I recover t...

• Hi, I purchased a gift subscription and didn't received any redeem code on "thank you" message page and neither on my email. at first I thought it was a failure so I did it again. and realized that i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have my account premium, But I can't use it or delet it

Hi, I lived for a year in Orlando using my european mobile phone and an american sim card.I bought my spotify premium around january and I pay regularly every month $ 9.9 per month on my American account.Now I'm in Europe. My old phone is broken so I...

• Hi, I lived for a year in Orlando using my european mobile phone and an american sim card. I bought my spotify premium around january and I pay regularly every month $ 9.9 per month on my ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected through a Rogers account

Just recently lost my subscripton login. Now when I login it says I need to Upgrade same username never had an issue till today about 20min ago called Rogers and they don't see and issue Login to my Rogers account gives me an option to Listen clicked...

• Just recently lost my subscripton login. Now when I login it says I need to Upgrade   same username  never had an issue till today about 20min ago called Rogers and they don't see and is...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes