Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution U even Bieber BRO?

So I'm premiun and I'm earing this commercial stuff about justen bieber. Song name ''''''''''U even Bieber BRO?''''''''''''' So that what you guy mean by No COMMERCIAL. I want a REFUND and this add remove. thank you

• Regular
  • So I'm premiun and I'm earing this commercial stuff about justen bieber.   Song name ''''''''''U even Bieber BRO?'''''''''''''   So that what you guy mean by No COMMERCIAL.   I w...
  • jawndotcom
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for spotify twice

I was paying for spotify 20 dollar a month on one card. I noticed the family plan and switch to that using a different card that cost 14.99 a month. The 20 was still being charged on top of the 14.99 my card cancelled the 20 dollar payment and my mem...

• Casual Listener
  • I was paying for spotify 20 dollar a month on one card. I noticed the family plan and switch to that using a different card that cost 14.99 a month. The 20 was still being charged on top of the 14.99...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify unable to validate my student details for the student discount?

I am a Spotify user about to go to college. I am currently subscribed to a Premium subscription, but would like to receive the student discount. After clicking "Get Premium" on https://www.spotify.com/us/student/, I entered my card information, and o...

• Regular
  • I am a Spotify user about to go to college.  I am currently subscribed to a Premium subscription, but would like to receive the student discount.  After clicking "Get Premium" on https...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

An artist page exists for my band that we did not create, I want access to the page

Hello, I was in the process of learning how to create an artist page for my band when I searched our name and realized we already have an artist page on Spotify, not set up by us. A label put together a compilation album we were on and were required ...

• Hello,   I was in the process of learning how to create an artist page for my band when I searched our name and realized we already have an artist page on Spotify, not set up by us. A label ...
  • Joshtorrent
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify desktop client communication failed

Hi! I'm trying to log in to my Spotify account on my MAC but get this error message in a new window: "Spotify desktop client communication failed". Any ideas of what I should do? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    I'm trying to log in to my Spotify account on my MAC but get this error message in a new window: "Spotify desktop client communication failed". Any ideas of what I should do...
  • ksidney
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add an account for family-member because (unique) e-mail is already known

Hi All,Today i upgraded from Premium to family. I have invited my wife and children by using their own e-mailadresses. We have our own domain-name, so it is not possible the e-mailadresses are used by somebody else.All of the family-members got an in...

• Hi All, Today i upgraded from Premium to family. I have invited my wife and children by using their own e-mailadresses. We have our own domain-name, so it is not possible the e-mailadresses are used...
  • Fabio72
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

I've invited my boyfriend to my family account. His account was set up in the UK, but he now lives with me in Sweden. When he tries to accept my invite to the family he can't because he doesn't live in Sweden. Even if we chang his account to Sweden a...

• Casual Listener
  • I've invited my boyfriend to my family account. His account was set up in the UK, but he now lives with me in Sweden. When he tries to accept my invite to the family he can't because he doesn't live ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

OverCharged/No Access

Hey! I'm brand new to Spotify and having problems. I can't find a phone number to call, so I sent an email and received some generic auto reply. I signed up for student discount but was denied- so i don't have access to create any playlists, and desp...

• Hey! I'm brand new to Spotify and having problems. I can't find a phone number to call, so I sent an email and received some generic auto reply. I signed up for student discount but was denied- so i ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problem, please help!

So i recently tried switching over to the student discount for my account, but because my college mispelled my name and what not, I realized I had to do a few more preliminary things to figure out my subscription so I cancelled on subscribing to the ...

• So i recently tried switching over to the student discount for my account, but because my college mispelled my name and what not, I realized I had to do a few more preliminary things to figure out my...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Fraud

Hello. i check my credit card log every month, and last i checked, Itunes charged me 129,- NOK the 30 August 2016 for spotify Premium, and today i tried playing some music via my phone and it said " You have to update you paymant to play music " so i...

• Hello.    i check my credit card log every month, and last i checked, Itunes charged me 129,- NOK the 30 August 2016 for spotify Premium, and today i tried playing some music via my phone...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country setting

Hi, anyone had this issue, i have moved countries and am unable to chagne my country setting. In subscriptions when i hit update detials, the country box is not editable. When i go to account to change my credit card details, it wont accept them beca...

• Hi, anyone had this issue, i have moved countries and am unable to chagne my country setting. In subscriptions when i hit update detials, the country box is not editable. When i go to account to chan...
  • ccsiki
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't share to Facebook

I've tried to share songs to my Facebook profile but once I try to link my Spotify with Facebook a message on the screen appears saying that my Facebook is already linked to another Spotify account which is not. Can anyone help please!!

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried to share songs to my Facebook profile but once I try to link my Spotify with Facebook a message on the screen appears saying that my Facebook is already linked to another Spotify account w...
  • amybalcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using English version in non-english country

Hello, I am living in Greece but I am not a greek nor do I speak the language. When trying to manage my account, it keeps on showing me everything in Greek. Is there a way to bypass this? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am living in Greece but I am not a greek nor do I speak the language. When trying to manage my account, it keeps on showing me everything in Greek. Is there a way to bypass this?&nb...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Premium problem

I have recently changed my Vodafone account and received a Spotify premium subscription included in my contract. I did the activation, signed in via Facebook as usual and it seemed to work ok for a day but it now tells me I'm on a free subscription. ...

• I have recently changed my Vodafone account and received a Spotify premium subscription included in my contract. I did the activation, signed in via Facebook as usual and it seemed to work ok for a d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel subscription

I wanted to cancel my subscription in a week because I can't afford at the moment. I was just wondering what will happen to the playlist that I downloaded? Will it be delete?

• Regular
  • I wanted to cancel my subscription in a week because I can't afford at the moment. I was just wondering what will happen to the playlist that I downloaded? Will it be delete?
  • Melodyrj
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed for a while, still asking to upgrade to premium

Hi there, I have subscribed spotify a while ago, but since i left using my android, i don´t seem to get the premium features anymore, as it always says to upgrade to premium.Hope someone can help me. Best regards,Ricardo

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have subscribed spotify a while ago, but since i left using my android, i don´t seem to get the premium features anymore, as it always says to upgrade to premium. Hope someone c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hey, I was in Australia 6 months and changed into it in my profil. Now I'm back in Germany and I changed my payment access, but I can't change my country and I don't know why? Hope you can help meGreetings

• Hey, I was in Australia 6 months and changed into it in my profil. Now I'm back in Germany and I changed my payment access, but I can't change my country and I don't know why?   Hope you can h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial

I forgot all my accountBefore the trial i used my credit card for it, if i dont decline the offer will it start taking away my money in my credit cardP.s:newbie hereAnd sorry for bad english (:

• I forgot all my account Before the trial i used my credit card for it, if i dont decline the offer will it start taking away my money in my credit card P.s:newbie here And sorry for bad english ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no puedo reproducir esta canción spotify:track:3ArQMahNx3EhIsJ0DJ7VQz r

spotify:track:3ArQMahNx3EhIsJ0DJ7VQz Esta canción me aparece en spotify pero no se puede reproducir ¿alguien sabe cual es el motivo?

• spotify:track:3ArQMahNx3EhIsJ0DJ7VQz Esta canción me aparece en spotify pero no se puede reproducir ¿alguien sabe cual es el motivo?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes