Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How can I change the familiy price plan owner ?

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwitzerlandDeviceA logOperating SystemAlso a lotMy Question or IssueI’d like to give my « owner » role to someone else in my family. How can I do that ?I mean, there’s no option to make this clearly

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Switzerland Device A log Operating System Also a lot My Question or Issue I’d like to give my « owner » role to someone else in my family. How can I do that ? I ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account on PC but not on Pixel 4a

PlanPremium CountryUK DeviceDesktop Pc with Win 10. Purchased Premium and using web player, logged in with Google accountPixel 4a with Android version 11 only recognises Spotify free version, this is after deleting data, clearing cache, uninstalling....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country UK   Device Desktop Pc with Win 10. Purchased Premium and using web player, logged in with Google account Pixel 4a with Android version 11 only recognises Spo...
  • Gareth_Penn
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No support

I can't believe that Spotify has no tech support except for this open forum.I changed to IPhone 7 from iPhone 6 yesterday and logged on using the same log in details. Although I am paying for premium I only have access to basic......how to fix ??

• Casual Listener
  • I can't believe that Spotify has no tech support except for this open forum. I changed to IPhone 7 from iPhone 6 yesterday and logged on using the same log in details. Although I am paying for pre...
  • Phweeb
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable facebook created spotify account and link new spotify account with facebook

PlanPremium Operating System(Android and Windows 10) My Question or Issue I created a spotify account last 2015 through log in with facebook. However i have recently purchased a premium spotify account that is linked with my email and not with facebo...

•   Plan Premium   Operating System (Android and Windows 10)   My Question or Issue   I created a spotify account last 2015 through log in with facebook. However i have rec...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wechsel Premium zu Family (Telekom)

Hallo,ich habe auf einem Telekom Business-Tarif die Option "Music Streaming", die wahrscheinlich auch Spotify-Premium einschließt.Wenn ich mich über die Spotify-Weboberfläche anmelde, erscheint bei der Kontoverwaltung der Hinweis "Dein Abo gehört zu ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich habe auf einem Telekom Business-Tarif die Option "Music Streaming", die wahrscheinlich auch Spotify-Premium einschließt. Wenn ich mich über die Spotify-Weboberfläche anmelde, erscheint...
  • A_MusicListener
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recover songs of a collaborative playlist

I was following a collaborative playlist made by my friend. I still have the playlist but all the songs in it got deleted. Due to this, i can't use the "recover playlist" option. The playlist was under the name of '3/8.**bleep**Is there any way i can...

• I was following a collaborative playlist made by my friend. I still have the playlist but all the songs in it got deleted. Due to this, i can't use the "recover playlist" option. The playlist was und...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on iPad but not iphone

Can someone please kindly helpi have the trial premium version on my iPad but it doesn’t show premium on my iphone?any ideas why?thanksmartin one of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try ...

• Can someone please kindly help i have the trial premium version on my iPad but it doesn’t show premium on my iphone? any ideas why? thanks martin   one of the below information is required...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Explicit Context Exception

Hello,I have explicit content shut off on my son's account. But there are few songs that are tagged with explicit that i reviewed, and i am ok for him to listen to it. Is there anyway i can mark a song as an exception, and allow him to play it, witho...

• Hello, I have explicit content shut off on my son's account.   But there are few songs that are tagged with explicit that i reviewed, and i am ok for him to listen to it.  Is there an...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Do I have an account or not?

I'm trying to log in with my email address. It says I have the wrong password, so I click the forgot password button. It then tells the that "there is no account associated with this email." Huh, that's weird but ok, I guess I'll go create one with t...

• I'm trying to log in with my email address.  It says I have the wrong password, so I click the forgot password button.  It then tells the that "there is no account associated with this emai...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working from any device

Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It lists them as devices but can not connect to them.If I uninstall Spotify and reinstall (Samsung s10), then Spotify still recognizes them as being "SpotifyConnect" but I am not...

• Visitor
  • Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It lists them as devices but can not connect to them. If I uninstall Spotify and reinstall (Samsung s10), then Spotify still r...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I change my username and email adress after disconnecting from facebook?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've been trying to disconnect my account from Facebook for a while now, which I guess I ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

To unsubscribe to Spotify premium ( See more details)

PlanPremiumCountrySingapore My Question or IssueI intend to unsubscribe to Spotify premium and the issue is I don't remember the password to the Spotify account. Another issue is that I don't remember the gmail password as well and could not retrieve...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore   My Question or Issue I intend to unsubscribe to Spotify premium and the issue is I don't remember the password to the Spotify account.   Another iss...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duplicate Podcast

My Question or IssueI switched RSS feeds a few months ago, and my "old" podcast that was linked to the account I deleted, but it is still showing up on Spotify. I logged into the old RSS feed, and there's nothing there. How do I get my "old" podcast ...

• My Question or Issue I switched RSS feeds a few months ago, and my "old" podcast that was linked to the account I deleted, but it is still showing up on Spotify. I logged into the old RSS feed, and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Back to 30 minutes free listening

Spotify promises 30 minutes free listening, but after 2 songs there is another advertising........ and regularly. That is annoying and not what is promised. I choose to hear a commercial between the music, not the other way around. Bring back your pr...

• Visitor
  • Spotify promises 30 minutes free listening, but after 2 songs there is another advertising........ and regularly. That is annoying and not what is promised. I choose to hear a commercial between the ...
  • Ignostic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change current account email to another deleted account email

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaMy Question or IssueI am unable to change my current account's email address to that of another old deleted account.I have deleted another account of mine which had an email address which I wish to use in my current accoun...

• Plan Free/Premium Country India My Question or Issue I am unable to change my current account's email address to that of another old deleted account.I have deleted another account of mine which...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution using Spotify with VPN other country

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceiPhone 12 pro Hi Everyone,I'm French and I'm living now in Argentina. I have signed up for premium ...

• Casual Listener
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Argentina Device iPhone 12 pro   Hi Ever...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing email with Google account (same email address) on Android

PlanPremium (and free, see below)CountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10/ Google Nest Mini My Question or IssueWhen I try to log in with my Google-account on Spotify on my Android phone, it says ''there already is an account with this email addres...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (and free, see below) Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy s10/ Google Nest Mini   My Question or Issue When I try to log in with my Google-account on Spotify on my And...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't log in to spotify through Facebook while using my phone

Okay so every time I'm on the log in or sign up screen and i select log in through Facebook, it just says "Logging in, please wait" and then it hits me and instead I'm creating a new account and can't just log into my old account. I got a new phone 2...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so every time I'm on the log in or sign up screen and i select log in through Facebook, it just says "Logging in, please wait" and then it hits me and instead I'm creating a new account and can'...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Countries Mismatch

PlanPremium DuoCountryJapan/USA I live in Japan, however my credit card is linked to my USA bank account and address. I have signed up for Prime Duo, however my partner cannot accept the invite because their country or region automatically sets to Ja...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Japan/USA   I live in Japan, however my credit card is linked to my USA bank account and address. I have signed up for Prime Duo, however my partner cannot accept t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email support

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI DO NOT HAVE ACCES TO MY OLD EMAIL. THE ONLY REASON IM ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I DO NO...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes