Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

60 day Free Trial

A day before your 60 day trial email was sent, I just applied for the 30 day trial. And I cancelled the 30 day trial in hopes of capitalizing the 60 day trial. Now I don't have the 30 day trial anymore. Is there anyway for me to still get the 60 day ...

• A day before your 60 day trial email was sent, I just applied for the 30 day trial.  And I cancelled the 30 day trial in hopes of capitalizing the 60 day trial.  Now I don't have the 30 day...
  • maria1111
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in through Facebook

I normally log in to Spotify through Facebook, I don't have a non-Facebook username or password.. Recently when I try to log in with Facebookk, I get the error message "The username or password is incorrect (Error code: 3)" and a new tab opens in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I normally log in to Spotify through Facebook, I don't have a non-Facebook username or password.. Recently when I try to log in with Facebookk, I get the error message "The username or password is in...
  • dannyferry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I forgot my email and password

When i was signing up for a 30 day trial i accidentally put a different email which is also invalid, i also forgot my password so i cant really use the "forgot my password" thing.I sent emails to Spotify and all i got was just links to their twitter ...

• When i was signing up for a 30 day trial i accidentally put a different email which is also invalid, i also forgot my password so i cant really use the "forgot my password" thing. I sent emails to S...
  • Ayyeeros
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Notifications

The notifications are an awesome feature; however, I have many friends and many playlists and I receive way too many notifications! I cannot find an option to disable or turn them off. Is there one? If not, please make an option to disable/enable not...

• The notifications are an awesome feature; however, I have many friends and many playlists and I receive way too many notifications!   I cannot find an option to disable or turn them off.&nbs...
  • isamaffei
  • 38 replies
  • 53 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 53 likes

Change country

Hi, I have a premium account with you that I started while I was living in the US. I am currently living in another country (Ecuador) and I need to change the country and payment method. I also know that the premium suscription here in Ecuador is les...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I have a premium account with you that I started while I was living in the US. I am currently living in another country (Ecuador) and I need to change the country and payment metho...
  • EnergyPudding
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't upgrade to spotify premium.

Been a member since early 2013. had the same card until last month, got a new one and now I'm trying to upgrade to premium and i get " card provider is having a bad day" or something like that.

• Been a member since early 2013. had the same card until last month, got a new one and now I'm trying to upgrade to premium and i get " card provider is having a bad day" or something like that.
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 9,99€ instead 4,99€ for a student

Hello,I was charged 9,99€ althought I am a student and subscribed to a 50% discount abo. why?please solve it!thank you.Viktor

• Hello, I was charged 9,99€ althought I am a student and subscribed to a 50% discount abo. why? please solve it! thank you. Viktor
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Student AND Premium?

Hi, I recently discovered that I could pay 4.99/month as a student instead of the usual 9.99/month for premium. However, after signing up for student, my subscription still says that I am due to be charged 9.99 on 9/30 when there was already a 4.99 c...

• Hi,  I recently discovered that I could pay 4.99/month as a student instead of the usual 9.99/month for premium. However, after signing up for student, my subscription still says that I am du...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Free spotify

I was charged while having free spotify. I had the premium as the free trial but my account now says I have free and I was just charged... Help!

• I was charged while having free spotify. I had the premium as the free trial but my account now says I have free and I was just charged... Help! 
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month

I just got an alert on my bank statement that I have been charged twice this month for spotify services the first month I thought it might be for premium but this is the second time and I'm basically thinking that i should just contact my bank and le...

• I just got an alert on my bank statement that I have been charged twice this month for spotify services the first month I thought it might be for premium but this is the second time and I'm basically...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution offline

so i have used spotify loads on my computer since it has done an update whih remeved spotify i redownloaded it and it keep saying i am offline when im not... im not connected to facebooki have tried changing my passwordi have logged in and outi have ...

• so i have used spotify loads on my computer since it has done an update whih remeved spotify i redownloaded it and it keep saying i am offline when im not... im not connected to facebook i have trie...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged after trying to cancel my subscription

I was charged yesterday after I tried to cancel my Spotify premium student for the upcoming month. Am I able to get a refund

• I was charged yesterday after I tried to cancel my Spotify premium student for the upcoming month. Am I able to get a refund
  • Annabelhalls
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone (Italy) + Premium

Hello Spotify Community, i hope you can help.Seven months ago I activated "Vodafone Under 30", which includes one year of free Spotify Premium. This August my Spotify Premium account was deactivated for no reason. I contacted Vodafone and I was told ...

• Hello Spotify Community, i hope you can help. Seven months ago I activated "Vodafone Under 30", which includes one year of free Spotify Premium. This August my Spotify Premium account was deactivate...
  • veronicaleoneto
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem with premium and payment

Last month i buy again the subscribtion, the advertisement said that im going to receive 3 months. now a month after i submit the registration to premium. spOTIFY want to charge me again.

• Last month i buy again the subscribtion, the advertisement said that im going to receive 3 months. now a month after i submit the registration to premium. spOTIFY want to charge me again.  &nbs...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting charged for Spotify Premium even though part of Family subscription

Hi. July 19 2016 I upgraded my subscription to Spotify Family. I added family member with username catrine2003. She had Premium subscription until she was added to Spotify Family. Our problem is that catrine2003 still gets charged NOK 99 for Premium ...

• Hi.    July 19 2016 I upgraded my subscription to Spotify Family. I added family member with username catrine2003. She had Premium subscription until she was added to Spotify Family. &nb...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Cancelled

Took the 7 day trial, then the extra 30 days, but been charged early with no warning after I cancelled. Why??

• Took the 7 day trial, then the extra 30 days, but been charged early with no warning after I cancelled. Why??
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan invites not being sent

Why are my invites not being sent out by Spotify ? Of course there is no customer service support at all , they use we the customers to assist in THEIR shortcomings . I am a new user and like the service but after signing up , I realize there is ZERO...

• Visitor
  • Why are my invites not being sent out by Spotify ? Of course there is no customer service support at all , they use we the customers to assist in THEIR shortcomings . I am a new user and like the ser...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge two accounts

I have two Spotify accounts. One is being billed through iTunes, and the other is being billed directly to my credit card from Spotify. I would like to merge these two accounts into one family account, at the family rate, without losing any of my mus...

• I have two Spotify accounts.  One is being billed through iTunes, and the other is being billed directly to my credit card from Spotify.  I would like to merge these two accounts into one f...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to delete my account/new email

I want to delete my account but am unable to because I no longer have access to the email address used to create the account. Help???

• I want to delete my account but am unable to because I no longer have access to the email address used to create the account. Help???
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Paid for the subscription and I'm still on free

My premium subscription was paused back in Aug., but I recently just upgraded to the student subscription because I am now a student. They took out the $6.00 today on September 9, 2016 and I paid for it on Wednesday Septenber 7, 2016. But it is still...

• My premium subscription was paused back in Aug., but I recently just upgraded to the student subscription because I am now a student. They took out the $6.00 today on September 9, 2016 and I paid for...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes