Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't Join my family Premium account

Hi! I don't understand what's going on, but I couldn't join my family's premiun account. When they send me the link the message that appeared said that I already have a Premiun account, even though my subscription is free. I never purchased one throu...

• Hi!  I don't understand what's going on, but I couldn't join my family's premiun account. When they send me the link the message that appeared said that I already have a Premiun account, even t...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost account/playlits after connecting to another account

This is what happened:1. I started a free account in college that I used facebook to login2. A couple years go by, I start different premium account3. I tried connecting the new account to the first free facebook account so I can get the playlists4. ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is what happened: 1. I started a free account in college that I used facebook to login 2. A couple years go by, I start different premium account 3. I tried connecting the...
  • enebro90
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Carrier advised i'm on premium but code doesn't work on account.

I already registered with my mobile carrier. But the pin that was sent to me is not working. My mobile carrier said i'm already registered to Spotify Premium but it is not reflecting on my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I already registered with my mobile carrier. But the pin that was sent to me is not working. My mobile carrier said i'm already registered to Spotify Premium but it is not reflecting on my account.
  • prinzboi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reverted back to free

I signed up for a premium family account last month and suddenly they've all reverted back to free? My app doesn't let on that anything is different, but when I sign in on Safari it says I'm on a free account. Another user on my family account is als...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a premium family account last month and suddenly they've all reverted back to free? My app doesn't let on that anything is different, but when I sign in on Safari it says I'm on a fre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update my payment information

Hi for a few days I have been trying to update my payment information, but it never change my registered credit card and I keep geting e-mails saying that my premium will expire. But even my original registered credit card is valid.How should I proce...

• Hi for a few days I have been trying to update my payment information, but it never change my registered credit card and I keep geting e-mails saying that my premium will expire. But even my original...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone UK / Spotify premium

I just cancelled my Vodafone contract and Spotify subscription but last payment was on the 28/08/2016 and recieved a message from Vodafone stating I had 30days left of Spotify so why did it instantly cancel and refer to free when I have payed for 30 ...

• I just cancelled my Vodafone contract and Spotify subscription but last payment was on the 28/08/2016 and recieved a message from Vodafone stating I had 30days left of Spotify so why did it instantly...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 408

Hi I been using Spotify free for a long time but now my husband is paying the family plan and I'm the only one can not been able to receive the e-mail... so I star looking at my account and now can not enter even traying to log with Facebook or passw...

• Hi I been using Spotify free for a long time but now my husband is paying the family plan and I'm the only one can not been able to receive the e-mail... so I star looking at my account and now can n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook, need to change password on Spotify

I deleted my Facebook a while ago and recently upgraded to student Spotify premium. I need to change my password to log in because I can't remember what I used as a Facebook login. However Spotify tells me to go back to Facebook and change it, but I ...

• I deleted my Facebook a while ago and recently upgraded to student Spotify premium. I need to change my password to log in because I can't remember what I used as a Facebook login. However Spotify te...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting old account from Facebook and connecting new account

I somehow created a second Spotify account a few months ago, I think because the Facebook login wasn't working for my older account, but I'd like to link my new account to my Facebook so I can connect with friends, etc. I have Spotify Premium on my n...

• Visitor
  • I somehow created a second Spotify account a few months ago, I think because the Facebook login wasn't working for my older account, but I'd like to link my new account to my Facebook so I can connec...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My account

I am not able to log into my account with my Facebook and I never created a personal username and password how do I get my Spotify account back

• I am not able to log into my account with my Facebook and I never created a personal username and password how do I get my Spotify account back
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closing all active sessions

Over the summer I logged into my Spotify account from someone else's phone while hanging out at a pool party. Before I left I attempted to log out of my account on that phone, but it appears that since it was an Android phone the session didn't fully...

• Over the summer I logged into my Spotify account from someone else's phone while hanging out at a pool party. Before I left I attempted to log out of my account on that phone, but it appears that sin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student to Premium

Hello!I've been subscribed to student premium for forever. $5 always comes out of my account. This month it charged me $10 for non-student premium. I switched it back by deleting the account and starting over, but will I get my money back for paying ...

• Hello! I've been subscribed to student premium for forever. $5 always comes out of my account. This month it charged me $10 for non-student premium. I switched it back by deleting the account and st...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Trouble

I am unable to log in to my spotify premium account after getting a new phone. The other users of the account can still access their account. The message that pops up when trying to log in is "Login Failed: Youve already created and account with this...

• I am unable to log in to my spotify premium account after getting a new phone.  The other users of the account can still access their account.  The message that pops up when trying to log i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Abo

My code for the family Abonnement doesn't work.

• My code for the family Abonnement doesn't work.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hi. I had a Premium account, paied with my brasilian credit card (and based in this country). I'm now living in Portugal and created a Family Premium account, but my wife and daughter accounts are based in Portugal and I can't add them because of the...

• Hi. I had a Premium account, paied with my brasilian credit card (and based in this country). I'm now living in Portugal and created a Family Premium account, but my wife and daughter accounts are ba...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Login to the Web Player but not the APP

Hi, I can log into the web player without any issues, but if I try and log into the APP on my phone, or the Spotify application on my PC it tells me my login details are incorreect. I have reset my password about 5 times however this has not fixed th...

• Hi,   I can log into the web player without any issues, but if I try and log into the APP on my phone, or the Spotify application on my PC it tells me my login details are incorreect.  I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook account deactivated: how do I recover my Spotify premium account?

Hello! I'm not an English native speaker, so I'm sorry for any mistake. I want to recover my premium subscription, but Spotify doesn't let me enter into my account. I tried contacting spotify on "support.spotify.com", but there was no useful answer.H...

• Hello! I'm not an English native speaker, so I'm sorry for any mistake. I want to recover my premium subscription, but Spotify doesn't let me enter into my account. I tried contacting spotify on "sup...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium - Telia

Hi. I recently validated my free premium throgh the telia service. I was already a premium customer so I had to cancel my subscribtion before validating. My account details still say, that I will be charged 99,00 kr. on 7/9/16. So it seams nothing ha...

• Hi. I recently validated my free premium throgh the telia service. I was already a premium customer so I had to cancel my subscribtion before validating.  My account details still say, that I w...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login issue

Hello everyone,I'm using my credentials (they've been working correctly until now) and the application starts but after some seconds it comes back to login page saying "wrong username or password. Error code: 3". The problem is that I can't change my...

• Hello everyone, I'm using my credentials (they've been working correctly until now) and the application starts but after some seconds it comes back to login page saying "wrong username or password...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to my premium account

So, today i got premium on my account: yoshisecond. So i wanted to log in with the Spotify app on my phone so i cud listen to some music. But its not letting me log-in its saying its the wrong password but im 100% sure thats my password. And i tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, today i got premium on my account: yoshisecond. So i wanted to log in with the Spotify app on my phone so i cud listen to some music. But its not letting me log-in its saying its the wrong passwo...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes