Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Hacked account and changed e-mail

Good thing I have to have an account to access real help from Spotify. Makes it really practical and easy when your main account just got snitched and your shaking from frustration. So my account just got hacked and this gentleman also changed my pas...

• Good thing I have to have an account to access real help from Spotify. Makes it really practical and easy when your main account just got snitched and your shaking from frustration.  So my acco...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make payment undone

I decided to change to the family subscription but i canceled my normal premium account to late and got charged for a month i won't use Spotify in. Can i make the payment undone ?

• I decided to change to the family subscription but i canceled my normal premium account to late and got charged for a month i won't use Spotify in. Can i make the payment undone ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged my bank account in error

I have Spotify free but was charged today £9.99. I have followed the process to check if I have other accounts I am unaware of and cannot find that I do. Please advise why I have been charged and process a refund. I am thinking of cancelling my subsc...

• I have Spotify free but was charged today £9.99. I have followed the process to check if I have other accounts I am unaware of and cannot find that I do. Please advise why I have been charged an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged when Cancelled my subscription

This is the 2nd time this has happened now and I emailed you the first time about it too and got no reply at all. I've been charged for another month of spotify and I cancled my account! My account seems to be immune to cancelation or something, plea...

• Music Fan
  • This is the 2nd time this has happened now and I emailed you the first time about it too and got no reply at all. I've been charged for another month of spotify and I cancled my account!  &nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 days trial

Hello,does anybody know how to activate the 7 days trial of Spotify Premium (I'm using a Spotify Free account for the moment but I would like to try the Premium offer during 7 days)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, does anybody know how to activate the 7 days trial of Spotify Premium (I'm using a Spotify Free account for the moment but I would like to try the Premium offer during 7 days)
  • Hammad757
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Removing Family Member

Hi, I want to remove two users from my Family Group.It only seem to allow you to replace users with a new user but I don't want that, just simply to remove two so they can take up their own accounts.Can you advise how to do this?Thanks

• Hi, I want to remove two users from my Family Group. It only seem to allow you to replace users with a new user but I don't want that, just simply to remove two so they can take up their own account...
  • arch2204
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my Country to Indonesia

So spotify has come to Indonesia where I currently live. It's much cheaper than my UK premium account (Rp49,000 1/4 of the price). When I change the country and try to enter the new payment details first of all it doesn't match the price offered to n...

• So spotify has come to Indonesia where I currently live.  It's much cheaper than my UK premium account (Rp49,000 1/4 of the price).  When I change the country and try to enter the new payme...
  • spet2094
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

I am a current US college student and I was interested in purchasing the student discount. Upon logging in to UniDays I was told that the discount is not available because I am in an unsupported country. My edu email is verified. Please help, thanks!

• I am a current US college student and I was interested in purchasing the student discount. Upon logging in to UniDays I was told that the discount is not available because I am in an unsupported coun...
  • LanceLeft
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I being charged

Why have I been charged $11.99 each month for Spotify when I cancelled my subscription at the end of the free trial? Not happy.

• Casual Listener
  • Why have I been charged $11.99 each month for Spotify when I cancelled my subscription at the end of the free trial? Not happy.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just discovered I have payed for 2 accounts...

I seem to have 2 accounts that I pay for. One for 99 SEK and one for 129 SEK through Apple. I did have some trouble with my account approx 10 months back, but I didn´t realize back then that I actually signed up for a new account and also kept the ol...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have 2 accounts that I pay for. One for 99 SEK and one for 129 SEK through Apple. I did have some trouble with my account approx 10 months back, but I didn´t realize back then that I actual...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I lose my saved music if I register for the student discount?

I have a regular premium account, and I want to register for the student discount. It looks like you have to register a new account with the university email, and I'm wondering if I'll lose all the music I have saved on my curent account.

• I have a regular premium account, and I want to register for the student discount. It looks like you have to register a new account with the university email, and I'm wondering if I'll lose all the m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premuim

i already pay the bill but i still can't avail my spotify premuim

• i already pay the bill but i still can't avail my spotify premuim
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just to verify; student discount is no longer supported in the US?

I had spotify student for a year, it ran out a few months back and I finally got around to looking into it. It looks like you need to reapply every 12 months which I get, but now when I follow the links I'm asked to sign up with Unidays who then tell...

• Casual Listener
  • I had spotify student for a year, it ran out a few months back and I finally got around to looking into it. It looks like you need to reapply every 12 months which I get, but now when I follow the li...
  • Flying_Octopig
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème de dissociation du compte Facebook

Bonjour, j'ai dissocié mon compte Facebook de mon compte Spotify mais même en l'ayant fait, mon prénom/ et mon nom de famille apparaissent toujours sur mon profil. C'est très désagréable, j'aimerais continuer de profiter de Spotify avec mon pseudo. J...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, j'ai dissocié mon compte Facebook de mon compte Spotify mais même en l'ayant fait, mon prénom/ et mon nom de famille apparaissent toujours sur mon profil. C'est très désagréable, j'aimerais ...
  • babamitv
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

Tried switching my account to the student one.. it says that i cannot receive the discount because of my country. I live in the USA, so im not understanding what the problem is. I have already verified my university, but still cannot get th discount....

• Tried switching my account to the student one.. it says that i cannot receive the discount because of my country. I live in the USA, so im not understanding what the problem is. I have already verifi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to get premium via PSN

I'm trying to link my psn account so I can get the two months for $1.20 offer, but when I logged in to PSN it tries to charge me the full subscription... any help?

• I'm trying to link my psn account so I can get the two months for $1.20 offer, but when I logged in to PSN it tries to charge me the full subscription... any help?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't suscribe premium

Hello everyone. For some reason, i cant upgrade mi account to premium, they no accept mi credit card and i cant change the postal code. Please help.

• Hello everyone. For some reason, i cant upgrade mi account to premium, they no accept mi credit card and i cant change the postal code. Please help.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my Bank Acc to pay for Spotify!

Someone is using my bank account to pay for Spotify - I do not use Spotify never mind have an account.I have searched the Spotify Help section but cant find anysolution. I have tried to use the link to the Contact Form but it doesnt pop up.How do i s...

• Someone is using my bank account to pay for Spotify - I do not use Spotify never mind have an account. I have searched the Spotify Help section but cant find anysolution. I have tried to use the lin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Re-set Pasword - Facebook Un-linked

Hi guys I need help with my account. I had premium account with my former broadband provider, but have now changed to a new company. Therefore the Spotify account was downgraded. Today I upgraded the same account to Premium Family, but after un-linki...

• Hi guys   I need help with my account. I had premium account with my former broadband provider, but have now changed to a new company. Therefore the Spotify account was downgraded. Today I upg...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in using my email and password?

Suddenly my cell phone IPhone5 Spotify icon ask for my username and password, but its not allowing me to log in and giving me a message " Login failed Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have yo signed up for Spotify account?"D...

• Suddenly my cell phone IPhone5 Spotify icon ask for my username and password, but its not allowing me to log in and giving me a message " Login failed Unable to login, either username or pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes