Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Waiting too long for login help

I paid for premium over 1 hr. Ago,and tried to login and username field or box,cuts off the 1st. 2 letters of my username, I tried several times.I clicked on login problems and it kept going back to username box. S op I went to my email and emailed s...

• I paid for premium over 1 hr. Ago,and tried to login and username field or box,cuts off the 1st. 2 letters of my username, I tried several times.I clicked on login problems and it kept going back to ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment, but without access to premium

Hi, guys!I'm Spotify user for over a year and, in the last three months, it has presented problems in payment. I paid the bill for three months, but the site does not appear the receipt. I need you to see it and URGENT! It's been three months that pa...

• Hi, guys! I'm Spotify user for over a year and, in the last three months, it has presented problems in payment. I paid the bill for three months, but the site does not appear the receipt. I nee...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in

hi guys, i've a problem, i was checking my music, when i was done i put my phone in my pocket.my phone did several things, set an other email, and log out. so i can't log in right now and if i try to recover my password ( or reset it) he doesn't send...

• hi guys,   i've a problem,   i was checking my music, when i was done i put my phone in my pocket. my phone did several things, set an other email, and log out.   so i can't log...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription Promotion advertisement

I saw an advertisement in Spofity saying that if I pay HKD4.9 I can update to premium for three months. I paid it and my credit card had been debited HKD4.9 immediately. A while after on the same day, did not know why my credit card had been debited ...

• I saw an advertisement in Spofity saying that if I pay HKD4.9 I can update to premium for three months.  I paid it and my credit card had been debited HKD4.9 immediately.  A while after on ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Login

A couple days ago Spotify logged me out of all of my devices. It started showing me error code 404, telling me my login had failed. I have always logged in through Facebook and this is no longer working for me. I know my Facebook information is still...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple days ago Spotify logged me out of all of my devices. It started showing me error code 404, telling me my login had failed. I have always logged in through Facebook and this is no longer work...
  • willsymons88
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I was getting charged 4.99 a month since Im a student and just noticed after last month I started getting charge 9.99 a month how do I switch back to a student discount

• I was getting charged 4.99 a month since Im a student and just noticed after last month I started getting charge 9.99 a month how do I switch back to a student discount
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account

Hi there, I am using the premium account since a few month with my Mac in addition to my office iphone and everything went right. Because of the LTE connection and the songs Ihave already downloaded within spotify on this iphone for work, I prefer to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am using the premium account since a few month with my Mac in addition to my office iphone and everything went right. Because of the LTE connection and the songs Ihave already do...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hi, I couldn't pay my credit card bill so the premium signature was cancelled. Only after the cancel, I payed the bill, but until now the premium features have not been restored.The premium signature will restore automatically?

• Hi, I couldn't pay my credit card bill so the premium signature was cancelled. Only after the cancel, I payed the bill, but until now the premium features have not been restored. The premium signatu...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double payed

I payed twice for the spotify this month, I switched to family premium and my sons account is now on my account but he payed also for the premium, can you pay that back,

• I payed twice for the spotify this month, I switched to family premium and my sons account is now on my account but he payed also for the premium, can you pay that back,
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took it it was only for 30 days?Help please!

•   I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium was paused and the student discount was take off?

So my subscription was interrupted because I forgot to update Spotify with my new card info, now when I go back to update they have taken off the college discount. Why? Thanks !

• So my subscription was interrupted because I forgot to update Spotify with my new card info, now when I go back to update they have taken off the college discount. Why? Thanks !
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was charged 4 times?

So, I think this is my fourth month of subscription using the student discount subscription. All of the charges before this month have been fine, but for this month, when I checked my bank transactions, I have four charges of $5.44 (monthly fee) on t...

• So, I think this is my fourth month of subscription using the student discount subscription. All of the charges before this month have been fine, but for this month, when I checked my bank transactio...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hey guys ive been having issues login in. ive had a replacement phone and have gotten back my phone and since then i cant seem to get my premium back. ive purchased premium and paid full for the year. ive tried all my usernames and password combinati...

• Visitor
  • hey guys   ive been having issues login in. ive had a replacement phone and have gotten back my phone and since then i cant seem to get my premium back. ive purchased premium and paid full for...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times

I started Spotify for students yesterday and my card was charged 3 times???

• I started Spotify for students yesterday and my card was charged 3 times???
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device available

I usually use my phone for Spotify. Sometimes I use my tablet or computer. Three devices I know the names of. But my phone says there is a fourth device available, named G4. I do noy recognise this device, nor do I recall having been logged in on my ...

• I usually use my phone for Spotify. Sometimes I use my tablet or computer. Three devices I know the names of. But my phone says there is a fourth device available, named G4. I do noy recognise this d...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my account

Hi, I can't find the account that i'm having premium on and the payment have already starting to withdrawl. can someone help me find the account that have premium account and cancel it? my email is [email address removed]. Thank you

• Hi, I can't find the account that i'm having premium on and the payment have already starting to withdrawl. can someone help me find the account that have premium account and cancel it?   ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for high school use?

I am looking for a music service that can be accessed from our gym, cafeteria, stadium, library and common hall. Is there a spotify account that services high schools in the capacity?

• I am looking for a music service that can be accessed from our gym, cafeteria, stadium, library and common hall. Is there a spotify account that services high schools in the capacity?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice with unknown account

Hello! I am being charged with 2 spotify accounts. I am no longer aware of the other account. Can you please help me with this? Thank you!

• Hello! I am being charged with 2 spotify accounts. I am no longer aware of the other account. Can you please help me with this? Thank you!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes