Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium subscription

Everytime i tried to upgrade to premium service i always get an error message ooops something went wrong. I was trying to upgrade via my mobile prepaid credits. Pls help if you were able to encounter something like this. Thanks

• Everytime i tried to upgrade to premium service i always get an error message ooops something went wrong. I was trying to upgrade via my mobile prepaid credits. Pls help if you were able to encounter...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount (USA) while studying abroad?

Hi,I'm currently a college student in the U.S. and have gotten the student discount from spotify in the past. However, I am studying abroad this year in Italy and before I arrived decided to end my discounted premium subscription. I now would like to...

• Hi, I'm currently a college student in the U.S. and have gotten the student discount from spotify in the past. However, I am studying abroad this year in Italy and before I arrived decided to end my...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Trouble with premium account

Hey @isaavalle Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login. After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, a...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey @isaavalle   Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.   After that, check the status of you...
  • isaavalle
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to cancel subscription, keep getting billed. 12 months and running.

under my account, then subscriptions tab. the only option i have is to stay premium? does anyone know how i can cancel this service?

• Regular
  • under my account, then subscriptions tab.  the only option i have is to stay premium?  does anyone know how i can cancel this service?  
  • jq1212
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to cancel my subcription

i sent an email but no reply and now i have been charged 9.99 again. can someone give me an email address that someone will reply to.

• Casual Listener
  • i sent an email but no reply and now i have been charged 9.99 again. can someone give me an email address that someone will reply to.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription but it's charged

I cancelled my subscription on 24/08 but i got a payment charged into my account because the subscription. I started my free Premium month but I don't need by the moment so I cancelled the subscription on date but the payment is charged... why?? I wa...

•  I cancelled my subscription on 24/08 but i got a payment charged into my account because the subscription. I started my free Premium month but I don't need by the moment so I cancelled the subs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription was not cancelled ?

Last sunday 21st August, I cancelled my Subscription.Goodbye for now!If it's all been a terrible mistake and you've changed your mind, click here to Resubscribe to Premium.If you'd like to come back to Premium any time in the future, just sign into y...

• Last sunday 21st August, I cancelled my Subscription. Goodbye for now! If it's all been a terrible mistake and you've changed your mind, click here to Resubscribe to Premium. If you'd like to com...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Me way Too Much!!!!!!!!!!

I meant to cancel, and im looking at getting my money back, butyou also charged me almost 12$!! the price is supposed to be 9$ a month - can i get my money back and my premium account canceled, thank you.

• I meant to cancel, and im looking at getting my money back, butyou also charged me almost 12$!! the price is supposed to be 9$ a month - can i get my money back and my premium account canceled, thank...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to apply for Student Discount

I am a college student, and i am trying to apply for the 5$ Student Discount.I have submitted a document that has proof i attend this univesirty, and the Uni E-mail.But Since a robot is reading the doocument they automatcially declined my proof. Does...

• I am a college student, and i am trying to apply for the 5$ Student Discount. I have submitted a document that has proof i attend this univesirty, and the Uni E-mail. But Since a robot is reading t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change my account?

I accidentally chose the common spotify account instead of the family one. Thats the one I wanted in the first place. Now I already confirmed the payment on my credit card for the entire year. Is there a way for me to cancel it?

• I accidentally chose the common spotify account instead of the family one. Thats the one I wanted in the first place. Now I already confirmed the payment on my credit card for the entire year. Is the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing credit card

How to I change the credit card on my account?

• How to I change the credit card on my account?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel premium subscription

First of all I want to apologize for my bad english, but I think that if I write in english my chances of find a solution are better.three months ago I bought the three months subscription for $5.99 It supposed to ended in August 21 , during this thr...

Captura de pantalla (644).png Captura de pantalla (645).png
  • First of all I want to apologize for my bad english, but I think that if I write in english my chances of find a solution are better. three months ago I bought the three months subscription for $5.9...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated email address

Please help. I have subscribed and am paying for premium but I got logged out and cannot remember my password. Problem is the email address we had was deactivated so I cant follow the "forgot my password" procedures. Anyone know what I can do?

• Please help. I have subscribed and am paying for premium but I got logged out and cannot remember my password. Problem is the email address we had was deactivated so I cant follow the "forgot my pass...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of original Facebook account but new one created

I signed up for premium using the normal username (not fb login) and then synched fb back but there is no information anymore. My original account still exists however. Please help with this issue, I would really like the old account information back...

• I signed up for premium using the normal username (not fb login) and then synched fb back but there is no information anymore. My original account still exists however. Please help with this issue, I...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account hacked - How to cancel prem-subscription

Hi, So I've pretty sure my spotify account has been hacked cause all of the sudden I cant login with my regular username / password and I've been kicked out of all my inlogged devices such as mobile, tv and computers. Now here's the tricky part.. I d...

• Hi,   So I've pretty sure my spotify account has been hacked cause all of the sudden I cant login with my regular username / password and I've been kicked out of all my inlogged devices such a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password- Wrong email address

Hi, I forgot my password but since I don´t have access to my registrated email address any longer I can´t send out a new password.I need a password to confirm my new email address. What to do? BR // Maria

• Hi,  I forgot my password but since I don´t have access to my registrated email address any longer I can´t send out a new password. I need a password to confirm my new email address. &...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm overseas for a year

I'm in the military and I'm stationed in South Korea and I just want to listen to my music, but it says that Spotify isn't available for korea

• I'm in the military and I'm stationed in South Korea and I just want to listen to my music, but it says that Spotify isn't available for korea 🙁
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

i make a playlist and i want world hear my music playlist , how should i do ? thank you

• i make a playlist and i want world hear my music playlist , how should i do ? thank you 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for 1 year with Vodafone Italia doesn't work anymore

Hi there! I used to have Spotify Premium offered by my Vodafone offer for 1 year. Today, after maybe 6 months, my account switched from Premium to Free and i have no idea how to get back Premium!! I tried to reinstall the app but it didn't work. Coul...

• Hi there! I used to have Spotify Premium offered by my Vodafone offer for 1 year. Today, after maybe 6 months, my account switched from Premium to Free and i have no idea how to get back Premium!! I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on app

I just went online to log my Spotify account out of all devices as I was logged on on a friends device. Problem is it logged me out of my app as well and won't let me log back in now. Any help would be appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • I just went online to log my Spotify account out of all devices as I was logged on on a friends device. Problem is it logged me out of my app as well and won't let me log back in now. Any help would ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes