Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I'm being charged every month even though I only have Spotify Free

I cancelled my Spotify Premium subscription quite some time ago, but going through my finances today (not doing this often) I noticed that I was just charged by Spotify. Doing a bit more digging, I found out that this has been going on for quite some...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Spotify Premium subscription quite some time ago, but going through my finances today (not doing this often) I noticed that I was just charged by Spotify. Doing a bit more digging...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account suddenly disabled

Hi, I have had a spotify account for several years and have suddenly been logged out of it and now can't get back in with my normal username and password. I'm unable to submit a contact form as my login details do not work to allow me to access the f...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have had a spotify account for several years and have suddenly been logged out of it and now can't get back in with my normal username and password. I'm unable to submit a contact form...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists and saved artists, tracks etc have been removed

The other day as I was trying to use Spotify I was unable to log in to my account. When I reset the password I noticed that all of my playlists as well as all saved artists, albums, tracks etc also were missing. Is there anyway to revert my account t...

• Casual Listener
  • The other day as I was trying to use Spotify I was unable to log in to my account. When I reset the password I noticed that all of my playlists as well as all saved artists, albums, tracks etc also w...
  • _Zarze_
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz CD quality

Hello, please tell me how to upgrade to premium for students at $4.99 per month. Thx in advance.

• Hello, please tell me how to upgrade to premium for students at $4.99 per month. Thx in advance.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LOGIN FAILURE

Hi, Looking for help. My wife has recently upgraded to premium, but seems to have two separate accounts: one which has our last 5 years of history and play lists (non-premium); the second which is premium but has no history. In addition the login det...

• Hi,   Looking for help. My wife has recently upgraded to premium, but seems to have two separate accounts: one which has our last 5 years of history and play lists (non-premium); the second wh...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email log in and Facebook log in !!!help!!!

I logged into Spotify via my email (with premium) and got premium I logged out and logged Jo via Facebook (without) and now I have TWO accounts! One with premium and one without.But I want my Facebook tm have the premium. SPOTIFY can you please trans...

• Visitor
  • I logged into Spotify via my email (with premium) and got premium I logged out and logged Jo via Facebook (without) and now I have TWO accounts! One with premium and one without. But I want my Faceb...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does the 7 day trial still exist 2016?

I just signed up and my freind had a 7 day free trial. I don't have a credit card and all it's giving me is the 30 day trial with a card number, does the shorter trial no longer exist and I it does can any one tell me how to get it please.

• I just signed up and my freind had a 7 day free trial. I don't have a credit card and all it's giving me is the 30 day trial with a card number, does the shorter trial no longer exist and I it does c...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel spotify

I was apparently signed into a email that wasn't my usual one and I pUT my credit card info on that email for premium. My phone was recently reset and I don't know the information for that account that I was signed into and I need to cancel it becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • I was apparently signed into a email that wasn't my usual one and I pUT my credit card info on that email for premium. My phone was recently reset and I don't know the information for that account th...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being overcharged monthly

Hi team, I've gone without notice from $11.99 inc gst to $12.34 inc gst AUD in the past two months. I'm also being charged foreign transaction fees of $6 plus it's saying I'm now with Britain Spotify. What's going on? I live in Australia. I can't fig...

• Hi team, I've gone without notice from $11.99 inc gst to $12.34 inc gst AUD in the past two months. I'm also being charged foreign transaction fees of $6 plus it's saying I'm now with Britain Spotify...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account empty when I changed telephone

From Sweden. Bought a new iPhone and when I changed telephone my whole Spotify account was empty. All playlists where gone. All saved music gone. And I was asked to upgrade to Premium, but that was what I had before, and payed for. What has happend? ...

• Visitor
  • From Sweden. Bought a new iPhone and when I changed telephone my whole Spotify account was empty. All playlists where gone. All saved music gone. And I was asked to upgrade to Premium, but ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify want to charge in UK Sterling but I live in Australia

I have a spotify account / which was registered in the UK when we lived there. We now live in Australia and I want to setup Family sharing on my account and Spotify wants to charge me in UK pounds rather than Australian dollars

• Visitor
  • I have a spotify account / which was registered in the UK when we lived there. We now live in Australia and I want to setup Family sharing on my account and Spotify wants to charge me in UK pounds ra...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failed

I have just bought a new iphone 6S and tried to login to my Spotify account, but it won't let me. I get the message "Login failed You've already created an account with this email address".How do I get access to my Spotify list on my new phone? I am ...

• I have just bought a new iphone 6S and tried to login to my Spotify account, but it won't let me. I get the message "Login failed  You've already created an account with this email address". Ho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This site sucks

• Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal spotify to Family spotify

I have a personal spotify account but now have changed fo the family account, how do I cancel my personal account so that I'm not paying every month?

• I have a personal spotify account but now have changed fo the family account, how do I cancel my personal account so that I'm not paying every month?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed country, subscription changed to free, still being charged for premium

I have been travelling recently and spotify recognised that I'm in a different country. My account changed to 'free' however my spotify continues to take money from my account for premium services. How can I gain access to my premium account? TY!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been travelling recently and spotify recognised that I'm in a different country. My account changed to 'free' however my spotify continues to take money from my account for premium services. H...
  • callimcgovern
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move playlist to another user?

When I signed up for 3 months 99cents I had my 15 year old daughter try it out to see if it was something she liked. I paid and then logged her in as me on her phone. She has had this for 3 months and of course has tons of songs. Now, I have upgraded...

• When I signed up for 3 months 99cents I had my 15 year old daughter try it out to see if it was something she liked. I paid and then logged her in as me on her phone. She has had this for 3 months an...
  • heidijotubbs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium invite code not working

My husband wants add me and my device to the premium account. I tried the link and it says I'm already added or my code is not valid and contact customer service...

• My husband wants add me and my device to the premium account. I tried the link and it says I'm already added or my code is not valid and contact customer service...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Major Security flaw

Hi Spotify UserTo protect your Spotify account, we've reset your password. This is because we believe it may have been compromised during a leak on another service with which you use the same password.So...How do they know what my passoword is?How wo...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify User To protect your Spotify account, we've reset your password. This is because we believe it may have been compromised during a leak on another service with which you use the same passw...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Self Service | Device Management

Hi spotify charged me 3 times :'( i don't know what to do, they don't answer my email

• Regular
  • Hi spotify charged me 3 times :'( i don't know what to do, they don't answer my email
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! moved in with girlfriend, both have premium, would like Spotify Family

Hi all! My girlfriend and I just moved in together. We both have a premium Spotify subscription and we would like to know if it could be possible for us to share the same family subscription (14,99€/month) since our legal status changed when we moved...

• Hi all!   My girlfriend and I just moved in together.   We both have a premium Spotify subscription and we would like to know if it could be possible for us to share the same family s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes