Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I want to cancel spotify premium but....

okay so, I want to cancel spotify premium but when I have to enter my password to cancel it, it says that my password is incorrect but I know for sure it is correct because how else could I login on my computer with the exact same password?

• Casual Listener
  • okay so, I want to cancel spotify premium but when I have to enter my password to cancel it, it says that my password is incorrect but I know for sure it is correct because how else could I login on ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old playlists

Hey!I've got some old playlists i deleted a while ago. And I can't find them in "Recover playlists". Is there any way I can recover those? - H

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I've got some old playlists i deleted a while ago.  And I can't find them in "Recover playlists".  Is there any way I can recover those?    - H 
  • karlstadhenrik
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify goes down when ads are played

Hey guys! Just want touch base here. We're aware that some Dutch and German users are finding the app is crashing after certain adverts. I can assure you all we're looking into a solution. I'll update you in this thread when more information is avail...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey guys! Just want touch base here.    We're aware that some Dutch and German users are finding the app is crashing after certain adverts.   I can assure you all we're looking...
  • caglakhan
  • Gig Goer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium-Sin acceso

Hola, compre una tarjeta de Spotify en el oxxo y no me aparece la opcion de canjear el codigo

• Hola, compre una tarjeta de Spotify en el oxxo y no me aparece la opcion de canjear el codigo
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Standard premium/Premium family payment

I had standard premium and joined premium family. But still pay the full price of premium standard when I'm not suppose do the payment at all. What to do?

• I had standard premium and joined premium family. But still pay the full price of premium standard when I'm not suppose do the payment at all. What to do?
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant play some music on Spotify

Hi,Im from Argentina, and i have a Premium Account.I wanted to know why is it that some songs suddenly disappear from my playlists. Or they are disabled for my account.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Im from Argentina, and i have a Premium Account. I wanted to know why is it that some songs suddenly disappear from my playlists. Or they are disabled for my account. Thanks
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for 3 month Summer Premium and it didn't work

I saw the promotion of £0.99 for 3 months over the summer for Spotify Premium. I paid for it to now realise that it was only that cheap for new users. That seems like false advertising as existing customers would also think it could be that cheap for...

• I saw the promotion of £0.99 for 3 months over the summer for Spotify Premium. I paid for it to now realise that it was only that cheap for new users. That seems like false advertising as existing cu...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Total Disconnection?

Hello, I was doing some tests and I linked my simple account with 2-3 Facebook accounts (the one after the other). Although I have disconnected it from the settings, I can still see one Facebook account's avatar and name, not only in the desktop app,...

• Hello, I was doing some tests and I linked my simple account with 2-3 Facebook accounts (the one after the other). Although I have disconnected it from the settings, I can still see one Fac...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium with offers...

I have Premium, but when I starting the Spotify app the ads is playing some spam music automatically in the app. Why paying, when I get ads? This is your offers: Play on-demand.Listen offline.No ads. ? I get it always, when I starting SpotifyHigh qua...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium, but when I starting the Spotify app the ads is playing some spam music automatically in the app.   Why paying, when I get ads?   This is your offers:  Play on-dem...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify fsmily

Today I have taken out Spotify family....how can you listen to different playlists at the same time as otheres(wife n daughters)as it doesn't seem to let me

• Casual Listener
  • Today I have taken out Spotify family....how can you listen to different playlists at the same time as otheres(wife n daughters)as it doesn't seem to let me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - premium subscripion

I am trying to pay for the premium account but the sistem doesn´t let me do it, does somebuddy has the same problem?

• I am trying to pay for the premium account but the sistem doesn´t let me do it, does somebuddy has the same problem?
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated my email, reeseted my password and it got sent to that email. SOS!

So, my email that are conected to my spotify are deactivated years ago. I`ve only been logged in with facebook the last years and know i cant remember my password, so I reeseted it and the new password was sent to my email that are deactivated. I tri...

• So, my email that are conected to my spotify are deactivated years ago. I`ve only been logged in with facebook the last years and know i cant remember my password, so I reeseted it and the new passwo...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sticker

I was wondering where/how I would be able to get a sticker or two that said Spotify on it

• Visitor
  • I was wondering where/how I would be able to get a sticker or two that said Spotify on it
  • adblocker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan issue

Hello can someone please help...I use to share my spotify account with my daughter and we used my facebook to login I have recently upgraded to the family plan and was able to invite everyone in my family except for my daughter because my information...

• Visitor
  • Hello can someone please help...I use to share my spotify account with my daughter and we used my facebook to login I have recently upgraded to the family plan and was able to invite everyone in my f...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with Facebook

I was recently logged out of my Spotify account whilst listening to music, I first though this may be because of an update of the app that I was notified about. However when I attempted to log back into my account using my Facebook log in I was unabl...

• I was recently logged out of my Spotify account whilst listening to music, I first though this may be because of an update of the app that I was notified about. However when I attempted to log back i...
  • hawke42
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying two times

Hi,I've been paying for two accounts during 7 months, I don't have more than one account and I can't find anything justifying this payment. I've been writting mails to Spotify but the answer it is always a machine. I need a way to contact them or a w...

• Hi, I've been paying for two accounts during 7 months, I don't have more than one account and I can't find anything justifying this payment. I've been writting mails to Spotify but the answer it is ...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount and free trial

I want to start a student account for £4.99 per month. However, when I go to upgrade and I click on student, it doesn't mention the free trial. Will I still get the 30 days free trial? I don't want to put in my bank details and get charged straight a...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to start a student account for £4.99 per month. However, when I go to upgrade and I click on student, it doesn't mention the free trial. Will I still get the 30 days free trial? I don't want t...
  • oscitare
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my card/account

Hi all!I have Spotify family and everything has been working fine and dandy but yesterday I received an email from Spotify saying that they had problems with my payment and that I had to update my account information. I saw that my card info is alrea...

• Hi all! I have Spotify family and everything has been working fine and dandy but yesterday I received an email from Spotify saying that they had problems with my payment and that I had to update m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium

Installed Spotify on new phone and it has lost my premium account, my playlists are there just says on free account, though I have been paying monthly. Has it cancelled it because I've changed my phone contract and my Spotify came out with that?

• Installed Spotify on new phone and it has lost my premium account, my playlists are there just says on free account, though I have been paying monthly. Has it cancelled it because I've changed my pho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague en oxxo por Dineromail y no puedo usar Premium

Pague en el Oxxo un año de suscripcion a Premium, se realizó el cargo a la tarjeta correctamente y nunca me llegó el mail ni notificación de Spotify para poder usar el Premium. Mi cuenta sigue en status de Gratis, ya intente borrar el programa y volv...

• Casual Listener
  • Pague en el Oxxo un año de suscripcion a Premium, se realizó el cargo a la tarjeta correctamente y nunca me llegó el mail ni notificación de Spotify para poder usar el Premium. Mi cuenta sigue en sta...
  • Cecilia28
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes