Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Pague en oxxo por Dineromail y no puedo usar Premium

Pague en el Oxxo un año de suscripcion a Premium, se realizó el cargo a la tarjeta correctamente y nunca me llegó el mail ni notificación de Spotify para poder usar el Premium. Mi cuenta sigue en status de Gratis, ya intente borrar el programa y volv...

• Casual Listener
  • Pague en el Oxxo un año de suscripcion a Premium, se realizó el cargo a la tarjeta correctamente y nunca me llegó el mail ni notificación de Spotify para poder usar el Premium. Mi cuenta sigue en sta...
  • Cecilia28
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

contacting support but without being logged in

hi, can anyone tell me how i contact spotify support in a way that doesn't require me to be logged in? I'm locked out of my account. The password reset link has gone to an old hotmail account which i can't get access to anymore (it's that old that i ...

• Visitor
  • hi, can anyone tell me how i contact spotify support in a way that doesn't require me to be logged in?   I'm locked out of my account. The password reset link has gone to an old hotmail ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE ANSWER: Premium for Family Changing Country

I've already tried changing my country to be part of the Premium for Family with my brother, but I can't do it. It doesn't give me any other options than the one I already have. What can I do?

• I've already tried changing my country to be part of the Premium for Family with my brother, but I can't do it. It doesn't give me any other options than the one I already have. What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not acept my payment

I've tried several cards and does not acepts any all have money... I need Solution

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried several cards and does not acepts any all have money... I need Solution
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Student Account

I signed up for a premium student account this morning. When I tried to put in my college information it was not accepted. My account still shows that I'm on spotify free even though the $4.99 was already taken out of my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a premium student account this morning. When I tried to put in my college information it was not accepted. My account still shows that I'm on spotify free even though the $4.99 was al...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleting facebook spotify account

Hi,I have two spotify accounts, one using my facebook cridentials. This account is taking in my primary email adress, which I want to use for the spotify account I actually use (so can get notified about album releases etc).I tried changing my email ...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I have two spotify accounts, one using my facebook cridentials. This account is taking in my primary email adress, which I want to use for the spotify account I actually use (so can get notified...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Impossible to make spotify familly work

I am a spotify premium user and register to spotify family.Unfortunately the invited accounts were never able to create device passwords. We spent 2 hours on this. I moved back to premium and will probably also cancel this.By the way, your help and s...

• Regular
  • I am a spotify premium user and register to spotify family. Unfortunately the invited accounts were never able to create device passwords. We spent 2 hours on this. I moved back to premium and will ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I would like to delete my account due to your new privacy policy

Hello Spotify,There doesn't seem to be an easy way of closing an account or deleting an account. I would like all my information removed and proof that it has been. I would like to close my account due to the recent changes in your privacy policy, I ...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify, There doesn't seem to be an easy way of closing an account or deleting an account. I would like all my information removed and proof that it has been. I would like to close my ...
  • anncartwright74
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 13 replies
  • 19 likes

Changed facebook email but spotify still shows old emailadress

So I have a so called Facebook Spotify account. I used Facebook once or twice to login onto spotify about a year ago. My spotify account is automatically linked to my facebook email, which is: "artistmail@mail.com". I didn't think it could be a probl...

• So I have a so called Facebook Spotify account. I used Facebook once or twice to login onto spotify about a year ago. My spotify account is automatically linked to my facebook email, which is: "artis...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create password to use devices which do not login with Facebook

Since the beginning I started using Spotify I always used my Facebook to login. Now having other devices which allow use of Spotify but are not compatible with Facebook login, an username and pasword are required. Altough I am able to retrieve my use...

• Visitor
  • Since the beginning I started using Spotify I always used my Facebook to login. Now having other devices which allow use of Spotify but are not compatible with Facebook login, an username and pasword...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invoicename

I want to add on my invoice the name of our shop, this is nessary for our bookkeeper.I can't find the way ta dot this

• I want to add on my invoice the name of our shop, this is nessary for our bookkeeper. I can't find the way ta dot this
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signed up for trial offer with two free months, was charged both months

Hi,I signed up for an offer with Spotify that clearly stated "Buy one month premium and get the next two free!" I was like cool, that sounds good, might as well save myself $26. Turns out it was a farce as I was charged both of the following two mont...

• Hi, I signed up for an offer with Spotify that clearly stated "Buy one month premium and get the next two free!" I was like cool, that sounds good, might as well save myself $26. Turns out it was a ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account logging in

so, you know how your spotify account stays logged in, right? wel i guess due to a update to their app it logged me out and its been awhile and i cant remember my user and password. i know the email with the account but it told me it was connected wi...

• so, you know how your spotify account stays logged in, right? wel i guess due to a update to their app it logged me out and its been awhile and i cant remember my user and password. i know the email ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I do not have a premium account, but every month spotify charge to me 9,99€. why?

• Visitor
  • I do not have a premium account, but every month spotify charge to me 9,99€. why?  
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium

Hello. I have information that offline mode is available only on premium account, but i have premium bought. Thank you for help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have information that offline mode is available only on premium account, but i have premium bought. Thank you for help.
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail received regarding spotify Premium, and payment trouble.

Hi.This is a copy of an mail I got from "Spotify"Is this from the real Spotify, or not? It is asking for my VISA details to uphold my Premium account.This is written in Swedish.Tråkigt att du lämnar ossVi kunde inte behandla din betalning och har där...

• Hi. This is a copy of an mail I got from "Spotify" Is this from the real Spotify, or not? It is asking for my VISA details to uphold my Premium account. This is written in Swedish. Tråkigt att du...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with payment

Today I tried to apply for the three months at 0.99 but as soon as I paid appeared an error message saying that I could not have it since I already had. The problem is that I know for sure that Spotify got my money because I got a message from the ba...

• Today I tried to apply for the three months at 0.99 but as soon as I paid appeared an error message saying that I could not have it since I already had. The problem is that I know for sure that Spoti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund request

Hello, my demo period is over but I have been charged 9,99 euros.I don't want to contienue using Spotify and therefore would like a refund. Thank you

• Hello,   my demo period is over but I have been charged 9,99 euros. I don't want to contienue using Spotify and therefore would like a refund.   Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from paying to phone plan

Hi I have previously been paying for Spotify and now it is part of my phone plan, does this mean now that automatically my credit card will stop being charged? Or will I need to do something for that to happen. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have previously been paying for Spotify and now it is part of my phone plan, does this mean now that automatically my credit card will stop being charged? Or will I need to do something for that...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting charged and so frustrated!!

I cancelled my subscription months ago and I keep getting an email saying I'm being charged each month and I'm really frustrated cause there's no number to call or customer service email and I can't figure out how to make this stop. I log on and it s...

• I cancelled my subscription months ago and I keep getting an email saying I'm being charged each month and I'm really frustrated cause there's no number to call or customer service email and I can't ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes