Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Kane22
  • Casual Listener
  • 697 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 697 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Account

I made an account with spotify but by mistake put the wrong email adress and I put my credit card on that account now I want to close it but I can't cause I don't know the email adress please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I made an account with spotify but by mistake put the wrong email adress and I put my credit card on that account now I want to close it but I can't cause I don't know the email adress please help.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country in profile

Hi, I have just created a new profile as we have upgraded to family plan for two users.When the new user profile we were on different site / country to primary user. The family option does not work as main account and family account are in countries....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have just created a new profile as we have upgraded to family plan for two users. When the new user profile we were on different site / country to primary user.   The family op...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting Spotify from Facebook

Hello there,So I would like to disconnect my email address that I use for spotify, from Facebook.I would like to be able to create a new account but i can't do it because my email address is being used by account created with facebook. I contacted th...

• Hello there, So I would like to disconnect my email address that I use for spotify, from Facebook. I would like to be able to create a new account  but i can't do it because my email address i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Family plan

Good Morning,I wanted to join an existing family plan but I accidentally created a new family.Now I can't join the family I wanted to because Spotify tells me I'm already in a family plan.How can I cancel my family subscription in order to join the o...

• Good Morning, I wanted to join an existing family plan but I accidentally created a new family. Now I can't join the family I wanted to because Spotify tells me I'm already in a family plan. How c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failed with email address

I have tried to login multiple times using my gmail username theough the mobile app and imac app and says login in failed because password in correct. But I can log on to the regualr website with no problem at all. I have cleared the cached, clear th...

• I have tried to login multiple times using my gmail username theough the mobile app and imac app and says login in failed because password in correct. But I can log on to the regualr website with no ...
  • DiscDevil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Logging in

I cant login my username here in south korea. It say '' you appear to be trying to log into spotify from a diff country''. Why?

• I cant login my username here in south korea. It say '' you appear to be trying to log into spotify from a diff country''. Why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NOW ON FAMILY BUT NEED TO CANCEL 2 PREMIUM PAYMENTS FOR ME AND MY GRANDSON

HELP I was paying 2 lots of 9.99 for me and my gandson for spotify preimium through paypal. have now upgraded to family for 14.99 but will spotify still take 9.99 x 2 ? what do i do??????

• HELP I was paying 2 lots of 9.99 for me and my gandson for spotify preimium through paypal.  have now upgraded to family for 14.99 but will spotify still take 9.99 x 2 ? what do i do??????
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hi.A few days ago I got a new phone (iphone6) so after putting all my contacts, photos and apps back on to it, I went to log back into Spotify but it keeps coming up 'login failed, you've already created an account with this email address' I'm only t...

• Hi. A few days ago I got a new phone (iphone6) so after putting all my contacts, photos and apps back on to it, I went to log back into Spotify but it keeps coming up 'login failed, you've already c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from Individual premium subscription to family premium subscription

Hi Team, If I change from individual subscription to family subscription, do I need to do anything to terminate the individual subscription?Or when I subscribe the family subscription the individual subscription will be terminated automatically? Than...

• Hi Team,   If I change from individual subscription to family subscription, do I need to do anything to terminate the individual subscription? Or when I subscribe the family subscription the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access acount from different countries

Hello,I live a part of the year in Germany and a part in The Netherlands. In the past I had difficulties with access of the acount, because you can use it abroad for a limited amount of time. Does any of you know of this problem is solved because it ...

• Hello, I live a part of the year in Germany and a part in The Netherlands. In the past I had difficulties with access of the acount, because you can use it abroad for a limited amount of time. Does ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues

Getting charged $13.77 for premium. I thought it was just $9.99

• Getting charged $13.77 for premium. I thought it was just $9.99
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad Censoring or Ad type choices

Is there a way to choose the types of adds. I was hoping to use Spotify at the school where I work, but I do not want students to enter my room for something and hear an advertisement for alcohol, raunchy TV shows, or just adds which are a bit too "a...

• Is there a way to choose the types of adds. I was hoping to use Spotify at the school where I work, but I do not want students to enter my room for something and hear an advertisement for alcohol, ra...
  • cucuytem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Device passwords system is horrible!!!

If you are registered through facebook, you need to request a password to log into a device like a receiver. But it takes forever for spotify to send an email when you request a new password. WHY? It has been this way for YEARS! This is the most frus...

• Casual Listener
  • If you are registered through facebook, you need to request a password to log into a device like a receiver.  But it takes forever for spotify to send an email when you request a new password. &...
  • cfaye
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Restore spotify username after login w/ facebook.

Hello everyone: I'm a spanish user, sorry for use my little english. I use Spotify since 2010 without any problem, but a few days ago I was connected my account to my facebook profile (spotify > connected with facebook) and the name that appears in t...

• Hello everyone: I'm a spanish user, sorry for use my little english.   I use Spotify since 2010 without any problem, but a few days ago I was connected my account to my facebook profile (spoti...
  • Shawn1969711
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Because spotify won't answer! Worst website and customer service ever

This is my third time contacting you guys and I have yet to hear a response. I am very disappointed in your service and all around customer service. Just let it be known that you will not have a good word with me. First of all, I applied several time...

• Visitor
  • This is my third time contacting you guys and I have yet to hear a response. I am very disappointed in your service and all around customer service. Just let it be known that you will not have a good...
  • Kacie3278
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Using spotify premium in another country after a gift in Italy

I purchased a gift card to my daughter (3 months premium). Now, she is going to go to UK for a long time. There will be problem with her account? I read that for spotify premium you should have an account in the country where you use spotify premium ...

• I purchased a gift card to my daughter (3 months premium). Now, she is going to go to UK for a long time. There will be problem with her account? I read that for spotify premium you should have an ac...
  • Arrowatty
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

palment fail mail after already paying my bill successfully

I just got an e-mail from spotify saying they can't take mony from my account and that my prenium will expire if I don't but when I check my bank account I see that spotify has taken mony from my account just 2 days ago.What am I supposed to do and h...

• I just got an e-mail from spotify saying they can't take mony from my account and that my prenium will expire if I don't but when I check my bank account I see that spotify has taken mony from my acc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con pago de spotify familiar

Hola! Acabo de intentar contratar el plan familiar de spotify y al momento de hacer el pago apareció mi tarjeta como rechazada, pero el cobro sí fue hecho, qué puedo hacer?

• Hola! Acabo de intentar contratar el plan familiar de spotify y al momento de hacer el pago apareció mi tarjeta como rechazada, pero el cobro sí fue hecho, qué puedo hacer?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Promotional Code

Hi, I have just obtained a promotional code from a third part company.Actually, I have the Spotify promotion of 3 months premium only 0.99.My question is if I can introduce the code and the months of the promotion will be added to the one of the 3 mo...

• Hi,  I have just obtained a promotional code from a third part company. Actually, I have the Spotify promotion of 3 months premium only 0.99. My question is if I can introduce the code a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Vanilla prepaid gift card not working to purchase premium subscription. Help, please.

First post here, I just went out and bought a vanilla visa gift card because I do not have a bank account at the moment. I have activated it for online purchases. Everytime I try and buy a premium subscription it reads "Payment failed. Please make su...

• Visitor
  • First post here, I just went out and bought a vanilla visa gift card because I do not have a bank account at the moment. I have activated it for online purchases. Everytime I try and buy a premium su...
  • bradmuise23
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod