Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Want to add family members to my Spotify Family subscription

Hi Want to add my kids i Spotify Family, but they have not got an e-mail adress of their own. How can I add my kids to my Family account?? Svenn from Norway

• Hi   Want to add my kids i Spotify Family, but they have not got an e-mail adress of their own. How can I add my kids to my Family account??   Svenn from Norway  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm verified, but can't do "verified stuff"

Hey, I just got my discography verified and merged with my user profile. However, I can't do the stuff verified accounts can, like branding playlists. Am I doing something wrong?My discography is: spotify:artist:59FrDXDVJz0EKqYg39dnT2

• Regular
  • Hey, I just got my discography verified and merged with my user profile. However, I can't do the stuff verified accounts can, like branding playlists. Am I doing something wrong? My discography is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund please.

I cancelled my subscription to Premium on 18th July, and today I've been charged again. I tried to fill out a help form, but was sent in circles.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription to Premium on 18th July, and today I've been charged again. I tried to fill out a help form, but was sent in circles.
  • Plumpkin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not available after payment fail

I wanted to try Premium with the 0.99 for 3 months, but my card was empty so my payment has been refused, once I had the credit I've tried again but spotify says I've already used a promotion, but took the cash anyway! My account still free, I didn't...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to try Premium with the 0.99 for 3 months, but my card was empty so my payment has been refused, once I had the credit I've tried again but spotify says I've already used a promotion, but to...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hi there I was paying £9.99 per month since 2013 and today my spotify has jumped back to the free version with ads. However, I do not want to put in all my details again. Could you please tell me why this has jumped off when the last payment was 30th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I was paying £9.99 per month since 2013 and today my spotify has jumped back to the free version with ads. However, I do not want to put in all my details again.   Could you ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Already member of another family plan"

I clicked on "join a family plan", by mistake a couple weeks ago. But i canceled it right away, i dont think i've been charged. My intention was to join my mothers family plan, which she created just now. And when she sent me a link, and i clicked it...

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked on "join a family plan", by mistake a couple weeks ago. But i canceled it right away, i dont think i've been charged.  My intention was to join my mothers family plan, which she creat...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify monthly payment Sweden? When I'm Norwegian

Just got a message from my bank that someone from Spotify tried to use my card in Sweden.I'm norwegian, would like to contact your support in a private mail or phonecall about this, I have region block and that's why it was blocked

• Just got a message from my bank that someone from Spotify tried to use my card in Sweden. I'm norwegian, would like to contact your support in a private mail or phonecall about this, I have region b...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my password AND email adress

Hi Spotify, I cant reset my password, as i no longer have admission to my old email adress (the one I used to sign up). What to do? I can of course cancel my payment at the bank. But I still want to be a Spotify customer

• Hi Spotify,   I cant reset my password, as i no longer have admission to my old email adress (the one I used to sign up). What to do? I can of course cancel my payment at the bank. But I still...
  • Puffpaff
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting Payment Issues

Ive been trying for almost a month now to purchase spotify premium and I have already email the spotify service team, and they havent given a solution to my issue. However, everytime I try to enter in my credit card info the message "Oops, seems your...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been trying for almost a month now to purchase spotify premium and I have already email the spotify service team, and they havent given a solution to my issue. However, everytime I try to enter i...
  • lsvoutour
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fehlermeldung 4 obwohl Internetverbindung vorhanden ist

Hallo zusammen,ich benutze Spotify jetzt schon über zwei Jahre.Seit ca. drei Wochen öffne ich Spotify und es wird angezeigt, dass ich "offline" bin und keine Internetverbindung besteht.Ich bin aber mit dem Internet verbunden! Untern rechts steht auch...

• Hallo zusammen, ich benutze Spotify jetzt schon über zwei Jahre. Seit ca. drei Wochen öffne ich Spotify und es wird angezeigt, dass ich "offline" bin und keine Internetverbindung besteht. Ich bin ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription downgraded

Hello, I bought a promotion that stated: Pay 1 month of spotify premium and get 3 months at a cost of COP 1,000 per month. However, today I just checked and I was downgraded after the first month. My receipt number is 1155266683011 Thanks, David

• Hello,   I bought a promotion that stated: Pay 1 month of spotify premium and get 3 months at a cost of COP 1,000 per month.    However, today I just checked and I was downgraded a...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attempted to Upgrade to Spotify Student

I receently found out about Spotify Student, and being a college student myself, decided to join. I entered in my info and it denied it saying I'd have to do a manual proof upload. I didn't have time to do that at the time, so I gave up with plans to...

• I receently found out about Spotify Student, and being a college student myself, decided to join. I entered in my info and it denied it saying I'd have to do a manual proof upload. I didn't have time...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Två konton???? Hjälp

Har ett problem som ni kanske kan hjälpa mig med.När jag loggar in med min mailadress som är kopplat till spotify family. Så ser det ok ut på spotify.com. Men när jag öppnar kontot i appen så står det "free".På kontoöversikten på spotify.com så ser j...

• Casual Listener
  • Har ett problem som ni kanske kan hjälpa mig med. När jag loggar in med min mailadress som är kopplat till spotify family. Så ser det ok ut på spotify.com. Men när jag öppnar kontot i appen så står ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

How do I enroll into the Student Discount program? I am a college student in the US. Please post a direct link or something. Thank you

• Visitor
  • How do I enroll into the Student Discount program? I am a college student in the US. Please post a direct link or something. Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium buy but are not active in my account

I need help to activate my subscription to my account "karortg" as realize the subscription for six months and still have not the activation of what you buy with it order number 292121851867078. or refund my money premium. Thank you.

• I need help to activate my subscription to my account "karortg" as realize the subscription for six months and still have not the activation of what you buy with it order number 292121851867078. &nbs...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium accont

the 30 days free premium had finish and i want to re-activate my premium accont... i already payed but the doesnt change for premium. why?

• Casual Listener
  • the 30 days free premium had finish and i want to re-activate my premium accont...   i already payed but the doesnt change for premium.   why?
  • Paulotubino
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 408

Morning I went to Spotify this morning and it came up woth error code 408 out of no where. I don't like signing in with Facebook and never have. I have been using spotify free for 2/3 years now maybe more and never had this problem before, and I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Morning I went to Spotify this morning and it came up woth error code 408 out of no where. I don't like signing in with Facebook and never have. I have been using spotify free for 2/3 years now maybe...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant login (Error Code 3) and forgot E-Mail

Hello,I have a Problem: I upgraded to Premium a few Days ago and everything worked fine. But since today I cant login (Error Code 3) even though my Username and Password are correct. Sometime i can login for like 5 seconds and then i get kicked out o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a Problem: I upgraded to Premium a few Days ago and everything worked fine. But since today I cant login (Error Code 3) even though my Username and Password are correct. Sometime i can...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login - Premium User

I am a premium user. For some reason, my Spotify app decided to log out this morning. I have tried logging in again using my username and password, but it doesn't recognise it. I have also tried requesting a password reminder, but nothing gets e-mail...

• I am a premium user. For some reason, my Spotify app decided to log out this morning. I have tried logging in again using my username and password, but it doesn't recognise it. I have also tried requ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged monthly but not receiving premium

I am being charged premium (which I want ) however its saying I am on free trial.Tried the whole log in log out thing nothing working.Help Ps. its saying payment method none so why am i being charged? John

• I am being charged premium (which I want ) however its saying I am on free trial. Tried the whole log in log out thing nothing working. Help   Ps. its saying payment method none so why am i ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes