Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Casual Listener
  • 731 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 731 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Why do i keep loosing my offline lists?

I keep loosing my offline lists. I got premium. I've been charged and my status is premium. But time to time i need to redownload all my musics to listen to them in offline mod. WHY?!

• Casual Listener
  • I keep loosing my offline lists. I got premium. I've been charged and my status is premium. But time to time i need to redownload all my musics to listen to them in offline mod. WHY?!
  • emirandrw
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

resubscribing

I had my iTunes account hooked up to my account and at some stage my iTunes account ran out of funds, so obviously Spotify stopped working too. I have recently put money onto my iTunes account but I can't seem to figure out how to resubscribe to Prem...

• I had my iTunes account hooked up to my account and at some stage my iTunes account ran out of funds, so obviously Spotify stopped working too. I have recently put money onto my iTunes account but I ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Pay Family Account With American Express

So I'm trying to upgrade to Spotify Family, but it won't let me use a 4 digit security code. The field says enter 3 or 4 digit codes, but it only takes 3 characters. How do I enter a 4 digit code to pay with AmEx?

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm trying to upgrade to Spotify Family, but it won't let me use a 4 digit security code. The field says enter 3 or 4 digit codes, but it only takes 3 characters. How do I enter a 4 digit code to ...
  • jmcrausch
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Gift card

HiI received a gift card, but i can not activate it on the Spotify app because I can only pay with a bank card.What should I do?

• Hi I received a gift card, but i can not activate it on the Spotify app because I can only pay with a bank card. What should I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

combine Facebook account and normal Spotify account?

I have recently deactivated Facebook which is the account I have paid for Spotify premium on so now when I log into my normal Spotify only account, I'm stuck with the free version again. Is there a way to use my Spotify premium without deactivating m...

• I have recently deactivated Facebook which is the account I have paid for Spotify premium on so now when I log into my normal Spotify only account, I'm stuck with the free version again. Is there a w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Problem

Hi, I just checked that my Spotify is free account now, but i paid it in 06/2016, in my account settings I saw that they can't identify my payment. I have my CC extract to prove that. I need some help with this, because its paid but its on free becau...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just checked that my Spotify is free account now, but i paid it in 06/2016, in my account settings I saw that they can't identify my payment. I have my CC extract to prove that.   I need...
  • tonysantos09
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One account with multiple users

Hello,Does anyone know if you can have one spotify account but multiple users??We use spotify in our retail shops so we would need everyone to be able to log in to there own playlist but under one account. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello, Does anyone know if you can have one spotify account but multiple users?? We use spotify in our retail shops so we would need everyone to be able to log in to there own playlist but under on...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted old facebook account, can't use same email

Good day! I deleted my old facebook account because I want to make a new one. Made a new facebook account with the same email, now I can't make a new spotify account because it says "email already in use". Thank you!

• Good day! I deleted my old facebook account because I want to make a new one. Made a new facebook account with the same email, now I can't make a new spotify account because it says "email already in...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked, Email Changed

My premium account's been hacked, email changed, I can log in via facebook and kick people out, but apparently my password's been changed so any messages sent to support will just be sent to the person who hacked my account. How on earth do I resolve...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account's been hacked, email changed, I can log in via facebook and kick people out, but apparently my password's been changed so any messages sent to support will just be sent to the pers...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username, password and email registered

I forgot the username, passowrd and email I used for previous subscription account. And now, I'm failed to login in spotify and pay the fee every month. I can provide the credit card I used for payment. Please get back asap. Thansk!Novia

• Visitor
  • I forgot the username, passowrd and email I used for previous subscription account.  And now, I'm failed to login in spotify and pay the fee every month.     I can provide the c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month deal charged twice

I signed up for the 99c 3 month deal and so did my sister, she did it first using my mums card and when I went to I used hers too and it said I couldn't make another using the same card, so I used my dads- but mum still got charged for the one that d...

• I signed up for the 99c 3 month deal and so did my sister, she did it first using my mums card and when I went to I used hers too and it said I couldn't make another using the same card, so I used my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Family upgrade - 2nd month in

I upgraded my Premium subscription to the Family subscription last month. It seems that Spotify hasn't auto-billed this month and my account has gone back to the free option. How can I contact Spotify to sort this out ?? Cheerspk

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my Premium subscription to the Family subscription last month.     It seems that Spotify hasn't auto-billed this month and my account has gone back to the free option.   ...
  • _peekay_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify does not show my profile picture

Hi there,i've successfully linked my Facebook account to Spotify. I can see my profile picture on my profile page on web but cant see it in client,and one of my friends confirmed that my profile pic can't be seen at Spotify.I've tried reconnecting my...

• Regular
  • Hi there, i've successfully linked my Facebook account to Spotify. I can see my profile picture on my profile page on web but cant see it in client, and one of my friends confirmed that my profil...
  • Lawko
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for 2 subscriptions for one account

Spotify Team, I have tweeted you twice with no response (@spotifycares). I have ONE spotify account and have been charged twice a month for the past 2 months. I have found that one subscription was done through I Tunes, one morning I found I had lost...

• Spotify Team,   I have tweeted you twice with no response (@spotifycares).   I have ONE spotify account and have been charged twice a month for the past 2 months.   I have found ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reset your password if you no longer have access to the email address?

I wanted to log in to Spotify on my phone as well as my computer, but I couldn't remember the password. I am unable to make use of the password reset feature as the email address on the account is an old address that is no longer active. I can't chan...

• I wanted to log in to Spotify on my phone as well as my computer, but I couldn't remember the password. I am unable to make use of the password reset feature as the email address on the account is an...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with billing

I'm still being charged after cancelling this account along time ago! Seriously mad!

• I'm still being charged after cancelling this account along time ago! Seriously mad!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Worldwide Student Discount

Hi, Is it possible to obtain a student account if I am enrolled in the university in Luxemborug? My German friend told me she has a student discount in Germany and I only found this discount for unis in the USA. Thank you in advance!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Is it possible to obtain a student account if I am enrolled in the university in Luxemborug? My German friend told me she has a student discount in Germany and I only found this discount...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don´t remember my account

I don´t remember my account and the email that i registred her in Spotify. I want to delete my account to stop the pay bills.

• I don´t remember my account and the email that i registred her in Spotify. I want to delete my account to stop the pay bills.
  • HombreQuo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems signing up for Spotify Premium with student discount

My problem: I am attempting to sign up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. However, every time I go to spotify.com/us/student/ and click the "Get Premium" button, it automatically redirects me to the Account Overview page. Attempted soluti...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem: I am attempting to sign up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. However, every time I go to spotify.com/us/student/ and click the "Get Premium" button, it automatically r...
  • sahrasalas
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

HELP NEEDED!

I have spotify premium on a account and I completely forgot the email username and password to it. My name is Evan Pan. I have the bank statement showing proof of purchase on june 3rd, 2016. Please help!

• I have spotify premium on a account and I completely forgot the email username and password to it. My name is Evan Pan. I have the bank statement showing proof of purchase on june 3rd, 2016. Please h...
  • cindyalex3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes