Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Why am I billed on the last day of my free trial subscription not on the next day???

I had a free trial going on and today is my last day. I checked my email and saw that my paypal account was already billed. Isnt it billing supposed to happen on the next day since technically my last day is still part of the free trial?? I dont have...

• I had a free trial going on and today is my last day. I checked my email and saw that my paypal account was already billed. Isnt it billing supposed to happen on the next day since technically my las...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Family - Invitation Problems

Hi guys,My mother has created a Spotify for Family account so she sent me an invitation. When I click the invitation link, a similar message appears: "Unfortunately, we cannot add you to this Spotify for Family account cause you already have a premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, My mother has created a Spotify for Family account so she sent me an invitation. When I click the invitation link, a similar message appears: "Unfortunately, we cannot add you to this Spoti...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscribe premium via Paypal offer, use premium account aaaannd its gone.

Hi everyone ! I just subscribed to the offer "Spotify Premium, 2 months for free via Paypal"I received a welcoming e-mail of Spotify and a notification from Paypal (files attached). Yesterday I played a set of songs with my brand new Spotify premium ...

• Hi everyone !   I just subscribed to the offer "Spotify Premium, 2 months for free via Paypal" I received a welcoming e-mail of Spotify and a notification from Paypal (files attached). Yester...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't accept card

I've been trying to pay for student premium for two weeks now but Spotify won't accept my card saying it was declined or etc... I contacted Spotify and they say there are pending transactions but they are declined after two days and said to take it u...

• I've been trying to pay for student premium for two weeks now but Spotify won't accept my card saying it was declined or etc... I contacted Spotify and they say there are pending transactions but the...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account

I originally had a premium account linked with my Facebook account. My girlfriend and I switched our mobility plan to Rogers and they offered multi-user Premium accounts to Spotify as part of the deal. I'm not able to log into a premium account anymo...

• I originally had a premium account linked with my Facebook account. My girlfriend and I switched our mobility plan to Rogers and they offered multi-user Premium accounts to Spotify as part of the dea...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Devolución del servicio

Buen día, hace unos minutos se renovó mi suscripción Premium pero ya no quiero seguir pagando, quisiera solicitar un reembolso, no he usado el beneficio. Gracias.

•  Buen día, hace unos minutos se renovó mi suscripción Premium pero ya no quiero seguir pagando, quisiera solicitar un reembolso, no he usado el beneficio. Gracias.
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice still on free account

Hello,I was charged twice to sign up for the student discount and my account is still saying it is not premium just the free verison. When I try to sign up for the student discount it will not let me, yet I was charged twice. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was charged twice to sign up for the student discount and my account is still saying it is not premium just the free verison. When I try to sign up for the student discount it will not let ...
  • remassie10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist missing

I had a saved playlist in my spotify account and now it's missing. It's one of my favourite playlists and I've no idea where it's gone or how to get it back. It's not in the recover playlist section either. I can't remember the name of it.....keep ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a saved playlist in my spotify account and now it's missing. It's one of my favourite playlists and I've no idea where it's gone or how to get it back. It's not in the recover playlist section ...
  • ladyclara1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song is unavailable?

So I have had premium for about a year now and for some reason all of a sudden I'll go to play a song and then it would tell me that the song is unavailable. I have contacted people in the past about it and they said "try signing out or deleting and ...

• So I have had premium for about a year now and for some reason all of a sudden I'll go to play a song and then it would tell me that the song is unavailable. I have contacted people in the past about...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify familiar

Ya se realizo el pago de Spotify familiar, incluso tenemos la notificación del banco y numero de autorización, pero ya no nos deja reproducir musica

• Ya se realizo el pago de Spotify familiar, incluso tenemos la notificación del banco y numero de autorización, pero ya no nos deja reproducir musica
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged six times

Looking into my bank account it looks like I've been charged 6 times the past 2 weeks and my subscription is still paused. How can I get a refund and get my account active??

• Looking into my bank account it looks like I've been charged 6 times the past 2 weeks and my subscription is still paused. How can I get a refund and get my account active??
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still getting charged

Hi. I still getting charged monthly even tho I can led my subscription for the premium. Howe canot this stop and how do I get my money back? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi. I still getting charged monthly even tho I can led my subscription for the premium. Howe canot this stop and how do I get my money back? Thanks
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscribed but no Premium

I recently turned on (renewed) my Spotify subscription on my iPhone directly through Manage Subscriptions screen, where I had an old, expired subscription. I was charged by Apple for the subscription ($7.99 USD) but my Spotify account (web, iPhone, M...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently turned on (renewed) my Spotify subscription on my iPhone directly through Manage Subscriptions screen, where I had an old, expired subscription. I was charged by Apple for the subscri...
  • nickolasdag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Okay so I paid for premium but I just got an email that says if I don't pay it's gonna get deleted in 2 days. But I paid and I looked at my bank account and it shows that Spotify took the money out. I need help

• Okay so I paid for premium but I just got an email that says if I don't pay it's gonna get deleted in 2 days. But I paid and I looked at my bank account and it shows that Spotify took the money out. ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant get off the log in or sign up on app

i go to log into my account it says i already have an account with this email address so then i go to long on with facebook error code 404 how can i solve this ?

• i go to log into my account it says i already have an account with this email address so then i go to long on with facebook error code 404 how can i solve this ?  
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify, Can't Log in.

So 3 months ago, I saw an add for a 3 month trial for spotify and decided to try it out. After the 3 month span I didn't really use it that much. So now that the 3 months is almost done which is exactly in 3 days the 25th, decided to cancel it before...

• So 3 months ago, I saw an add for a 3 month trial for spotify and decided to try it out. After the 3 month span I didn't really use it that much. So now that the 3 months is almost done which is exac...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Come On Guys, How About Some ACTUAL Responses?

It's almost as if you're trying to avoid us. Let me describe the problem ONCE AGAIN. My wife, who was not always my wife - imagine that - has her own Spotify account. This account is connected to her Facebook. When she changed her last name, she got ...

• It's almost as if you're trying to avoid us.  Let me describe the problem ONCE AGAIN.     My wife, who was not always my wife - imagine that - has her own Spotify account.  This...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelling premium

I want to cancel my premium, When i log On online, it says that i don't have premium but in my app the subscription says premium and i Can still use it As premium- What Can i do to get my premium Cancelled?

• I want to cancel my premium, When i log On online, it says that i don't have premium but in my app the subscription says premium and i Can still use it As premium- What Can i do to get my premium Can...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double billed

I've been double billed this month in spotify, whats hapenning??? Or this will be taken off, or i'll want my money back!

Sem título.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I've been double billed this month in spotify, whats hapenning???  Or this will be taken off, or i'll want my money back!  
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of a sudden I'm being billed 9.99 (haven't used Spotify in years)

Hello, I can't for the life of me figure out why, but all of a sudden I'm being billed 9.99 per month from Spotify to my credit card (I used to have spotify, but cancelled my subscription years ago -> I liked the service but didn't want to pay the mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I can't for the life of me figure out why, but all of a sudden I'm being billed 9.99 per month from Spotify to my credit card (I used to have spotify, but cancelled my subscription ye...
  • Zalzofon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes