Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account lookup

I have a Spotify free account, but I guess I must have signed up under another email seperate from my facebook, because I'm being charged the premium fee. For the life of me, I can't figure out what was used to sign up. Is there any way to look up ac...

• I have a Spotify free account, but I guess I must have signed up under another email seperate from my facebook, because I'm being charged the premium fee.  For the life of me, I can't figure out...
  • kididdoc
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot add family member to subscription bc of iTunes, even though iTunes sub expired days ago.

Adding family to Spotify: I cancelled the family member's iTunes subscription, and let it expire. Two days later, Spotify says I cannot add her to my family subscription because of an existing iTunes subscription. iTunes clearly shows it expired Aug ...

• Casual Listener
  • Adding family to Spotify:   I cancelled the family member's iTunes subscription, and let it expire. Two days later, Spotify says I cannot add her to my family subscription because of an existi...
  • ohmigod
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

vodafone setup

Hi I have cancled my spotify account so that I can link it to myvodafone account but when i try the vodafone site tells me. You already have a premium package for Spotify, if you want to continue with this purchase it should be canceled

• Hi I have cancled my spotify account so that I can link it to myvodafone account but when i try the vodafone site tells me.   You already have a premium package for Spotify, if you want to con...
  • ItsMythYall
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reclaim payment

I got charged 14,99 € when i was on my 3 premium months for 0,99 € , this happened on day 18/08/2016, now my bank says that is in standby.I had the exact money to pay my net company, now i have 15 € less, wich minds that i can't pay my net company, i...

• I got charged 14,99 € when i was on my 3 premium months for 0,99 € , this happened on day 18/08/2016, now my bank says that is in standby.I had the exact money to pay my net company, now i have 15 € ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot password & no access to email

My customer set up their spotify with an old email address they dont have access to any more. They have also forgotten their password. What are their options?

• My customer set up their spotify with an old email address they dont have access to any more. They have also forgotten their password. What are their options?
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My profile cannot by found by others

Hi - I have upgraded to a premium membership. I am logged in via my Facebook profile. My problem is that my friends cannot find my profile and e.g. share a playlist with me. What should I do to make this happen?

• Hi - I have upgraded to a premium  membership. I am logged in via my Facebook profile. My problem is that my friends cannot find my profile and e.g. share a playlist with me. What should I do to...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment isn't accepted

I'm trying to get premium with my Visa card, it doesnt't work. The message is OOPS, bad day for your provider. I checked with the bank, they have told me that it should work.Just take my money!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get premium with my Visa card, it doesnt't work. The message is OOPS, bad day for your provider. I checked with the bank, they have told me that it should work. Just take my money!!! 😃
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium per errore

Come posso avere il rimborso ho attivato Spotify premium con Vodafone per errore ho contattato già il servizio clienti ma mi hanno detto che è possibile. Ma credo che ci sia un diritto di recesso. Help me

• Come posso avere il rimborso ho attivato Spotify premium con Vodafone per errore ho contattato già il servizio clienti ma mi hanno detto che è possibile. Ma credo che ci sia un diritto di recesso. He...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto subcribe didn't work.Now back to free version.

Hi. I've been subcribed to spotify premium since last year but last month it cant renew the subscription because there was not enough balance in my account. Now, it has enough balance, i checked my subscription status yesterday and it stated that i'v...

• Hi. I've been subcribed to spotify premium since last year but last month it cant renew the subscription because there was not enough balance in my account. Now, it has enough balance, i checked my s...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unavailed Premium Account

uhmm i did avail the 30days premium using my globe prepaid account last monday but im still subscribing the 7days premium trial and yesterday is the last day of the trial.. how to activate the premium i avail last monday?

• uhmm i did avail the 30days premium using my globe prepaid account last monday but im still subscribing the 7days premium trial and yesterday is the last day of the trial.. how to activate the premiu...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't connect the correct account to facebook.

I have two spotify accounts. One is connected to facebook, but has no songs, and the other is not connected to facebook, but I have all my songs there. So I tried to disconnect facebook from that account, but spotify doesn't have that option anywhere...

• Visitor
  • I have two spotify accounts. One is connected to facebook, but has no songs, and the other is not connected to facebook, but I have all my songs there. So I tried to disconnect facebook fro...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Hello so recently i didnt have enough money to pay for spotify and they returned the money to me but i put money back in but they havent took money out yet

• Hello so recently i didnt have enough money to pay for spotify and they returned the money to me but i put money back in but they havent took money out yet
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card vs PayPal

Spotify wasn't able to charge my car and sent and email. I canged to PayPal in the hopes to fix things and pay for my premium that I have enjoeyed since early last year. PayPal doesn't work either so I fixed the credit card problem and want to switch...

• Spotify wasn't able to charge my car and sent and email. I canged to PayPal in the hopes to fix things and pay for my premium that I have enjoeyed since early last year. PayPal doesn't work either so...
  • IgorTorreao
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel Spotify Premium

Hi there, My 30 day trial is due to end today. However, I still have premium. I signed up through my smartphone, and it originally said for me to text STOP to this number by the 22nd August. However, I cannot send a text to them, and when I call it, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   My 30 day trial is due to end today. However, I still have premium.   I signed up through my smartphone, and it originally said for me to text STOP to this number by the 22n...
  • madsdh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account linked to wrong email

After having some difficulties logging in I have tried resetting my password. However, my account is linked to my old work account, where I worked over a year ago! Email address is not longer active/ accessible. Any ideas about how I can proceed?

• Visitor
  • After having some difficulties logging in I have tried resetting my password. However, my account is linked to my old work account, where I worked over a year ago! Email address is not longer ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium but don't have it

I have a spotify free account. I have just checked my bank and seen that I have been charged 9.99 the past 2months by spotify. I went to try to cancel the premium account but I can't as it says that I have a spotify free account. I would like for the...

• I have a spotify free account. I have just checked my bank and seen that I have been charged 9.99 the past 2months by spotify. I went to try to cancel the premium account but I can't as it says that ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting Old Facebook Account

My spotify account was linked to a Facebook account, which I've since deleted. Now I've made a new FB account and am trying to connect it to my spotify, but my spotify is saying that it's still linked to another Facebook account. Is it possible to di...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account was linked to a Facebook account, which I've since deleted. Now I've made a new FB account and am trying to connect it to my spotify, but my spotify is saying that it's still linke...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I delete my premium subscription?

I'm wanting to cancel my premium subscription before I get charger, how do I do this?

• I'm wanting to cancel my premium subscription before I get charger, how do I do this?
  • AntonisKodj
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't know login details of my account

I've forgotten my login details for my account and I want to cancel the account as the trial is due to end on the 28th of August. Would I be able to ring up the bank and tell them to cancel the direct debit with Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I've forgotten my login details for my account and I want to cancel the account as the trial is due to end on the 28th of August. Would I be able to ring up the bank and tell them to cancel the direc...
  • TylerCresswell
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost all my playlists!!!!!!

Oh my God! All the playlists that I spent weeks building are now gone! This service sucks. My credit card on the account expired, so I had to input the new card. When I did, it wouldn't accept my Facebook password and wound up creating another accoun...

• Regular
  • Oh my  God! All the playlists that I spent weeks building are now gone! This service sucks.   My credit card on the account expired, so I had to input the new card. When I did, it wouldn'...
  • Mont030
  • 101 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 101 replies
  • 1 likes