Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student discount

Hello yesterday I tried changing to spotify for students. I followed all instructions and I was denied the subscription. It said that I was not qualified as a student. This morning I had been charged TWICE with the student fee and when I tried loggin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello yesterday I tried changing to spotify for students. I followed all instructions and I was denied the subscription. It said that I was not qualified as a student. This morning I had been charged...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem finding my premium account

I have an account that is in Spotify Free and another one that I linked with my facebook and had the student discount, however, I accidentally linked the spotify free account with my facebook account so now if I log in using facebook I see the free a...

• I have an account that is in Spotify Free and another one that I linked with my facebook and had the student discount, however, I accidentally linked the spotify free account with my facebook account...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

i would like to know which of my unidays accounts is discounting my spotify premium account. Unidays isnt helping!

• Visitor
  • i would like to know which of my unidays accounts is discounting my spotify premium account.  Unidays isnt helping!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account was merged with someone elses, HELP!

So, Severl months ago (maybe over a year?), presumably due to some sort of database error I all of a sudden had a bunch of playlists that I didnt recognize in my account, and many of my playlists were gone. I deleted all the ones that I didnt recogni...

• Music Fan
  • So,   Severl months ago  (maybe over a year?), presumably due to some sort of database error I all of a sudden had a bunch of playlists that I didnt recognize in my account, and many of m...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

changing my email adress

hi! i have tried to change my email adress, and i change it on facebook to, but it doesnt work ..

• hi! i have tried to change my email adress, and i change it on facebook to, but it doesnt work .. 😕
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs were added, but not by me?

Hello! About half an hour ago, several songs by a band called 'the Blossoms' was added to my playlist. I did not add these, and I certanly do not share this account. I have logged out, re-set my password, and reset all devices. Could this be a bug is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   About half an hour ago, several songs by a band called 'the Blossoms' was added to my playlist. I did not add these, and I certanly do not share this account.    I have lo...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Payment Failed - Card Expiring

Got an email stating my premium payment failed. My card is expiring at the end of the month. Logged on to update card information for new card, but it's asking me to enter student credentials for the student discount. However, I graduated and there i...

• Casual Listener
  • Got an email stating my premium payment failed. My card is expiring at the end of the month. Logged on to update card information for new card, but it's asking me to enter student credentials for the...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log into premium account...

Hello,I have a premium account with Spotify. It's even verified when I look at my accoutn details online. It works fine on my mobile devices and desktop device(mac) at work. However, on my home computer(windows) I can only log into an alternative fre...

• Hello, I have a premium account with Spotify. It's even verified when I look at my accoutn details online. It works fine on my mobile devices and desktop device(mac) at work. However, on my home c...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi

Is a pleasure to contact you, this message is cuz I subscribe Spotify three months ago for 9 pesos, but today you charged me 99 pesos for another month, but I don't want it. Which will be the solution for this? I don't want to pay for this service, n...

• Is a pleasure to contact you, this message is cuz I subscribe Spotify three months ago for 9 pesos, but today you charged me 99 pesos for another month, but I don't want it. Which will be the solutio...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Es wird angepriesen, aller 1/2 Stunde Werbung, dann kostenloses Musikhören. Ich höre aller 15 Minuten Werbung. Warum?

• Es wird angepriesen, aller 1/2 Stunde Werbung, dann kostenloses Musikhören. Ich höre aller 15 Minuten Werbung. Warum?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change Spotify country when on holiday?

I need to change my country to join my family's Spotify Family account, which is set to the UK. My account is currently set to Greece (as I live in Greece for a couple months in the summer, and it wouldn't let me sign in on my free account without ch...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to change my country to join my family's Spotify Family account, which is set to the UK. My account is currently set to Greece (as I live in Greece for a couple months in the summer, and ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs aren't availabe

I pay for premium and lately almost every song on my Playlist are not available. These are playlists I've been listening to for a while and now it will only play one or two of the hundreds of songs. What is going on? Paying for a service that worked ...

• I pay for premium and lately almost every song on my Playlist are not available. These are playlists I've been listening to for a while and now it will only play one or two of the hundreds of songs. ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!! How can i pass the Free Trial when trying to upgrade?

I need help! I'm trying to upgrade to Premium but it wont let me get past the "30-Day Free Trial"!!I had already used the Free trial a long time ago when I was just figuring out Spotify, but now that im going on a long road trip i'd like to have my m...

• I need help! I'm trying to upgrade to Premium but it wont let me get past the "30-Day Free Trial"!! I had already used the Free trial a long time ago when I was just figuring out Spotify, but now ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It said card is having a bad day...??

I have tried 6 times to buy premium, but I keep getting a message that says my card or card holder is having a bad day and to try a different payment option (which isn't an option) and that no money has been charged. My bank shows 6 pending transacti...

• I have tried 6 times to buy premium, but I keep getting a message that says my card or card holder is having a bad day and to try a different payment option (which isn't an option) and that no money ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2 Spotify accounts and want to cancel one of them

How do I cancel one of my spotify accounts? There's no option to do that under "account" when I log into mi session. HELP!

• Visitor
  • How do I cancel one of my spotify accounts? There's no option to do that under "account" when I log into mi session.   HELP!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover weekly image will not change

Hi, for about 3 months now, my Weekly Discover has stayed at the same image dispite me changing my profile image on Facebook ages ago. I can't diconnect my account as my Spoitify account was created using Facebook. The profile image for my account is...

• Hi, for about 3 months now, my Weekly Discover has stayed at the same image dispite me changing my profile image on Facebook ages ago. I can't diconnect my account as my Spoitify account was created ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country without adding payment information

I've joined my husband's account through a Family Sharing code. His account is for Hong Kong. My account shows as US, and I am unable to change the country. I've gone to the billing area of my new account to change country, but I don't want to enter ...

• I've joined my husband's account through a Family Sharing code. His account is for Hong Kong. My account shows as US, and I am unable to change the country. I've gone to the billing area of...
  • Frts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete an old account?

I would like to link my new account, which is the premium account, to my Facebook page. Apparently I had a Spotify account in the past that I linked to my FB. How do I delete the old account or unlink the old one from my FB?

• I would like to link my new account, which is the premium account, to my Facebook page. Apparently I had a Spotify account in the past that I linked to my FB. How do I delete the old account or unlin...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I have two accounts. The other one is premium and the other one is connected to facebook. Can I disconnect the facebook account without losing the followers and following to my premium account?

• I have two accounts. The other one is premium and the other one is connected to facebook. Can I disconnect the facebook account without losing the followers and following to my premium account?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want Spotify Premium

I'm logged into my only Spotify account and I'm on the free trial but my card is still being charged for the Premium Trial. How do I stop this?!!

• I'm logged into my only Spotify account and I'm on the free trial but my card is still being charged for the Premium Trial. How do I stop this?!!
  • ckmom
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes