Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Why is it when I pay for premium I still can't listen offline or on my phone?

I have been paying for months and I have just cancelled because I dont get the full service? Your happy to take my money but not happy to answer my messages for help?

• I have been paying for months and I have just cancelled because I dont get the full service? Your happy to take my money but not happy to answer my messages for help?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment details.

OK, I'm literally trying to give you money Spotify, but for the last 24+ hours your website is broken. My credit card on file was defrauded, so obviously I canceled it. I need to update my payment information but when I click the "UPDATE DETAILS" but...

• Regular
  • OK, I'm literally trying to give you money Spotify, but for the last 24+ hours your website is broken. My credit card on file was defrauded, so obviously I canceled it. I need to update my payment in...
  • roffir
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot Update Payment Details - A barrage of errors

Hi, I recenlty had some fraud on my credit card so had to stop/replace my card. I now have a different card number but spotify won't let me change my details. It has got to the point now where my subscription has potentially lapsed, but everytime I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I recenlty had some fraud on my credit card so had to stop/replace my card. I now have a different card number but spotify won't let me change my details.    It ha...
  • roffir
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"oh no! something has gone terribly wrong!" loop when trying to update payment details

Hello, A week ago, my credit card on file did not have the funds to pay for my subscription. As of 3 days ago, the funds were there.Problem now is that I am getting stuck in this loop everytime I try to update my payment details. I've tried to update...

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 7.42.05 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,   A week ago, my credit card on file did not have the funds to pay for my subscription.  As of 3 days ago, the funds were there. Problem now is that I am getting stuck in thi...
  • roffir
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member login failure

I'm the owner of a Premium Famiy plan, one of my family members can log in the web but not in the app.We change her password so many times and the email is correct but still the same message: Failure to login, email or passoword is not correct. Can s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm the owner of a Premium Famiy plan, one of my family members can log in the web but not in the app. We change her password so many times and the email is correct but still the same message: Failu...
  • mfoz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Rogers and Spotify

I am trying to set up my Spotify Premium that I was offered to by Rogers and I can't complete the final "complete activation" step. It just loads and loads forever. Please Help!!!! Rogers has opened a case but it may take up to a week and a half for ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to set up my Spotify Premium that I was offered to by Rogers and I can't complete the final "complete activation" step. It just loads and loads forever. Please Help!!!! Rogers has opened ...
  • Lisasimason
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps logging into facebook created account

I created an account using e-mail and had premium but spotify now logs in to a facebook account because my e-mail is the same for facebook and my spotify account with premium. I just want to use my account using my e-mail but not get loged into a fac...

• Visitor
  • I created an account using e-mail and had premium but spotify now logs in to a facebook account because my e-mail is the same for facebook and my spotify account with premium. I just want to use my a...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Family Subscriptions to Student Discounted Plan

I am interested in doing the family plan but I was told everyone has to reside in the same house to be eligible under the $14.99 monthly fee. I live in LA but my daughter lives in Santa Barabar, does that mean I can't add her to the family plan?

• Casual Listener
  • I am interested in doing the family plan but I was told everyone has to reside in the same house to be eligible under the $14.99 monthly fee.  I live in LA but my daughter lives in Santa Barabar...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SHOWS 0 PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME

First of all, my account shows that i have 0 followers, but I know I have at least 1. I tried to refresh my account a million times- doesn't work. Secondly, if I follow someone do they get a notification because I didnt't get a notification that this...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, my account shows that i have 0 followers, but I know I have at least 1. I tried to refresh my account a million times- doesn't work.   Secondly, if I follow someone do they get a...
  • shaina2626
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but can't access it after phone stolen

Hi,I had Spotify premium on my mobile. My phone was stolen, I got Spotify app on my new phone, I registered with Facebook originally, so I logged in with these details on my new phone and have access to my account and playlists but it says my account...

• Hi, I had Spotify premium on my mobile. My phone was stolen, I got Spotify app on my new phone, I registered with Facebook originally, so I logged in with these details on my new phone and have acce...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account suspended, but payment is ok

A few days ago I had a problem with my credit card, so I changed the number on the website. I received a message that the paymet is ok now on the card, but spotify have just suspended my account. How can that happen? How can I solve that?

• A few days ago I had a problem with my credit card, so I changed the number on the website. I received a message that the paymet is ok now on the card, but spotify have just suspended my account. How...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged me

Spotify double charged my debit card. How do I get a refund for the second charge?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify double charged my debit card. How do I get a refund for the second charge?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sostuvieron la promoción de 3 meses por el precio de uno que me anunciaron por propagandas

El mes pasado comenzaron a anunciarme por propagandas que si volvía a pagar premium me otorgarían 3 meses por el precio de uno. Este mes me volvieron a cobrar. Quiero mi dinero de vuelta y que no me salgan con cuentos de que la promoción sólo aplica ...

• Casual Listener
  • El mes pasado comenzaron a anunciarme por propagandas que si volvía a pagar premium me otorgarían 3 meses por el precio de uno. Este mes me volvieron a cobrar. Quiero mi dinero de vuelta y que no me ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't cancel my subscription because of password validation bug

Hello,My Spotify Account is paused now because I wanted to cancel my subscription. But when I wanted to cancel it, there was always message 'Incorrect password'. My password is stored in Password Manager and it's length is 32 characters. It contains ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My Spotify Account is paused now because I wanted to cancel my subscription. But when I wanted to cancel it, there was always message 'Incorrect password'. My password is stored in Password M...
  • burisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify's connected to friend's facebook account

I've made something wrong, so I use my friend's PC and logged in to spotify web player and connected it to facebook but I didn't realize my friend's facebook was linking into the browser (I used chrome). I've tried several times to follow the instruc...

• I've made something wrong, so I use my friend's PC and logged in to spotify web player and connected it to facebook but I didn't realize my friend's facebook was linking into the browser (I used chro...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

After asking for a password reset, it says my email is not registered. When I try to register it (again), it says the email already exists.

• After asking for a password reset, it says my email is not registered. When I try to register it (again), it says the email already exists.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have I been hacked

Hi Spotify, I´m not sure whether or not I have been hacked or something on your end is going wrong. When listening to music, the music suddently just stops and says that the music is now being listened on a different device. I have registered the dev...

• Hi Spotify,   I´m not sure whether or not I have been hacked or something on your end is going wrong.   When listening to music, the music suddently just stops and says that t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes