Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelling subscription

Will it instantly turn my account to free or will it wait for the month to end? Because my ISP sells subscriptions for cheaper and I want to switch.

• Will it instantly turn my account to free or will it wait for the month to end? Because my ISP sells subscriptions for cheaper and I want to switch. 
  • BeatKitano
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP with my account!

Hello yesterday I tried changing to spotify for students. I followed all instructions and I was denied the subscription. It said that I was not qualified as a student. This morning I had been charged TWICE with the student fee and when I tried loggin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello yesterday I tried changing to spotify for students. I followed all instructions and I was denied the subscription. It said that I was not qualified as a student. This morning I had been charged...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure

Hey I have the spotify app for 2 years from my provider. .. fido .... and for some reason it's making me up grade to premium when I have the app free until 2018 . Does anyone know why . Or how to bypass this i miss my Music

• Hey I have the spotify app for 2 years from my provider. .. fido .... and for some reason it's making me up grade to premium when I have the app free until 2018 . Does anyone know why . Or how to byp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cncelled my account

I previously had canceled my account way before my subscription was up, why is my credit card being charged? This is unacceptable and this needs to be fixed immediately

• I previously had canceled my account way before my subscription was up, why is my credit card being charged? This is unacceptable and this needs to be fixed immediately
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! weird spotify account issues

So I wanted to listen to spotify through the aux cord on my way home from work and it wanted me to login, which I thought was weird since I haven't done that in a while because it's always been logged in for me. So I turned on the radio instead and w...

• Casual Listener
  • So I wanted to listen to spotify through the aux cord on my way home from work and it wanted me to login, which I thought was weird since I haven't done that in a while because it's always been logge...
  • musiclover128
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I retrieve playlists from another Spotify account

How can I retrieve playlists from another Spotify account that the email is no longer active and I forgot the password to that account.

• How can I retrieve playlists from another Spotify account that the email is no longer active and I forgot the password to that account.
  • Cobad52
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant log in

So I cant log in first I put my actual password in and it said 'you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days' and I tried re-setting the password but that didn't work either

• So I cant log in first I put my actual password in and it said 'you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days' and I tried re-setting the password but that didn't work either
  • RR59
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for students

Whenever I try to get premium for students it tells me its unable to validate my student details, to check my status and try again.Im sure im enrolled so how to I get it to accept my information??

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to get premium for students it tells me its unable to validate my student details, to check my status and try again. Im sure im enrolled so how to I get it to accept my information??
  • J2898
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Forgot Username

I forgot my username and can not log into my account. Please help!??

• I forgot my username and can not log into my account. Please help!??
  • 1Sdfox
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem changin the country

Hello, I am coming back from England to Spain, I am changing the card I am paying with and it asks me to change my adress to the country the card is issued (Spain). I press "ok" but afterwards it does nothing and comes back to the "insert your card d...

• Hello,   I am coming back from England to Spain, I am changing the card I am paying with and it asks me to change my adress to the country the card is issued (Spain). I press "ok" but afterwar...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Everything is gone

I used spotify this morning on my phone and everything was fine. Then after work i tried to use it (again on my phone) and found that i was logged out, so i logged in with my usual mail (the one that also is connected to the payment of spotify premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • I used spotify this morning on my phone and everything was fine. Then after work i tried to use it (again on my phone) and found that i was logged out, so i logged in with my usual mail (the one that...
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in failure

Hey community! Im using spotify on my android phone and after re-installing it the log in screen just tells me "log in in progress" but somehow freezes. What can be the issue for that?Restarted the phone several times and re-installed spotify too

• Hey community!   Im using spotify on my android phone and after re-installing it the log in screen just tells me "log in in progress" but somehow freezes. What can be the issue for that? Rest...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant add AMEX for payment

HiContext: I live in Chile and want to use my American Express card (issued in Chile) to pay premium account.Does Spotify receive payments with AMEX in Chile?, i am not able to add this mayment method. I will appreciate very much your comments. PD. I...

• Hi Context: I live in Chile and want to use my American Express card (issued in Chile) to pay premium account. Does Spotify receive payments with AMEX in Chile?, i am not able to add this mayment m...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Cześć,mam problem,Otoż jakis czas temu kupilem konto premium,wszystko działalo swietnie,aż nagle usunęła mi wszystkie piosenki i playlisty.Lecz konto dalej istniało ale premium juz nie bylo,wiec zdecydowałem się na pościganie wszystkich piosenek jesz...

• Cześć,mam problem,Otoż jakis czas temu kupilem konto premium,wszystko działalo swietnie,aż nagle usunęła mi wszystkie piosenki i playlisty.Lecz konto dalej istniało ale premium juz nie bylo,wiec zdec...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost Premium Trial Time

I have just started the 30 days trial premium for my account but after that I thought in going to the family plan because my kid also wanted, however after I signed up for the family plan I was immediately billed for it loosing the 30 days I had from...

• I have just started the 30 days trial premium for my account but after that I thought in going to the family plan because my kid also wanted, however after I signed up for the family plan I was immed...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify unable to withdraw money from my bankaccount but...

I got a message from Spotify that they can't charge my bankaccount and paused my Spotify premium. They did take the money any way and I got my premium back. Wy did I got the message??

• I got a message from Spotify that they can't charge my bankaccount and paused my Spotify premium. They did take the money any way and I got my premium back.   Wy did I got the message?? ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to notified about promotions

Hey, i want to be notified about promotions and discounts on premium. I'm afraid that I might have unsubscribed from your email list. Is there a way to be put back on the list?

• Hey, i want to be notified about promotions and discounts on premium. I'm afraid that I might have unsubscribed from your email list. Is there a way to be put back on the list? 
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not allowing student discount

My Spotify has recently notified me that there was a problem with my payment. I believe this is due to the fact that I recently lost my debit card and so now have a new card number. I have always been on a Premium student discount subscription and no...

• My Spotify has recently notified me that there was a problem with my payment. I believe this is due to the fact that I recently lost my debit card and so now have a new card number. I have always bee...
  • naiomisusette
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! They don’t delete your account

Three weeks ago I asked for my old account to be deleted as I had started a new one. As helpful as the staff were in replying to my request, I find that three weeks on my old account is still there. To fob me off I’m told it’s just my browser cache, ...

• Visitor
  • Three weeks ago I asked for my old account to be deleted as I had started a new one. As helpful as the staff were in replying to my request, I find that three weeks on my old account is still there. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes