Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Disaster

So for this month I got billed for the regular price because I did not see the email to renew my student discount. I tried calling my bank and they said they could not stop the transaction. I am now back on my student discount, but I do not know how ...

• So for this month I got billed for the regular price because I did not see the email to renew my student discount. I tried calling my bank and they said they could not stop the transaction. I am now ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Upgrade to Premium

I had to unsubsribe from premium because it was the only way I could switch from the student discount plan, but now I try to re-enroll with premium and it won't let me, only giving me an error that reads "Unfortunately, there is no support at the mom...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to unsubsribe from premium because it was the only way I could switch from the student discount plan, but now I try to re-enroll with premium and it won't let me, only giving me an error that r...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my premium subscription

I find it ridiculous that I can nowhere contact Spotify! I just signed up for the premium account thinking that way I could download some of my favourite music. Turns out this only works for a smartphone, whereas I don't have one.I now want to cancel...

• Casual Listener
  • I find it ridiculous that I can nowhere contact Spotify!   I just signed up for the premium account thinking that way I could download some of my favourite music. Turns out this only works for...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancel my family plan

I still have my individual premium subscription (I've canceled it already and it will expire by the end of the month). I wanted to see the new family premium option and I hit go by accident. Now I can't accept the premium offered by my family (since ...

• Casual Listener
  • I still have my individual premium subscription (I've canceled it already and it will expire by the end of the month). I wanted to see the new family premium option and I hit go by accident. Now I ca...
  • wilzun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account delete

Hi there. I have used my account with my friends but in time I regret this idea. Because my playlist and Spotifys recommended songs started to change style that I don't like. So I wanna refresh or delete my account. How can I do it?

• Hi there. I have used my account with my friends but in time I regret this idea. Because my playlist and Spotifys recommended songs started to change style that I don't like. So I wanna refresh or de...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changed prize after payment fail

I have an ongoing subscription from 1 year ago. 2 days ago I received an alert saying that the last subscription payment has failed. It says that my subscription is in PAUSE. I was paying 36 ARS every month. However, In the subscription page says tha...

• I have an ongoing subscription from 1 year ago. 2 days ago I received an alert saying that the last subscription payment has failed. It says that my subscription is in PAUSE.  I was paying ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Computer says I'm free but I'm not

Hey do I need help asap I started a 3 month 99 cent premium and I'm trying to cancel it but my website says I'm already free but in the app it says I'm premium I don't want to charged because of a glitch so if someone can help me that'd be great

• Hey do I need help asap I started a 3 month 99 cent premium and I'm trying to cancel it but my website says I'm already free but in the app it says I'm premium I don't want to charged because of a gl...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double account under same email

I have two accounts under the same email (don't ask me how, I have no idea).On Spotify application I can login with both, one using username, the other using email, but in the website, I go to the same account with both usernamen or email. How do I d...

• I have two accounts under the same email (don't ask me how, I have no idea). On Spotify application I can login with both, one using username, the other using email, but in the website, I go to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged even though my ID was not verified.

I wanted to get premium through the student discount program, and as an incoming college freshman, it would be very nice to have. However, I couldn't get through with the payment since they couldn't verify my identification. I thought, "Okay, I'll tr...

• I wanted to get premium through the student discount program, and as an incoming college freshman, it would be very nice to have. However, I couldn't get through with the payment since they couldn't ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium account appear free

Hi everyone (i'm a french guy) i have a trouble with my premium account. On the website and device it appear like free. I try the Spotify's Help solution but stile the same. When i want to suscribe it show me the only family pack so that's show me th...

• ...t show me the only family pack so that's show me that my premium account is active. I check my credit card note and Spotify take really the 9,99€ by month … I really don't know what to do. And public...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unauthorized device connecting to account.

Someone keep connecting to my account with an unauthorized device. I changed the password and disconnected all devices, but it immediately reconnected. Also, whoever is doing this has terrible taste in music and has seriously spoiled my discovery lis...

• Someone keep connecting to my account with an unauthorized device. I changed the password and disconnected all devices, but it immediately reconnected.   Also, whoever is doing this has terrib...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlink facebok to add to another account

I made a new account which is Premium and went to link it to my Facebook and then realized I had already made an account through facebook. I want to delete the free account that I had set up with my facebook so I can link it to my premium account. I ...

• I made a new account which is Premium and went to link it to my Facebook and then realized I had already made an account through facebook. I want to delete the free account that I had set up with my ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Discover Weekly Album Picture

Hello! I've changed my Facebook picture multiple times over the past two months, but my album cover image has never changed. I created my account with Facebook, so I can't unlink and relink it like multiple people suggest. Is there any way to fix thi...

• Hello! I've changed my Facebook picture multiple times over the past two months, but my album cover image has never changed. I created my account with Facebook, so I can't unlink and relink it like m...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads running on Premium account

Hello, I've been on the (student) premium account for years and have not had any problems until two days ago ads started running on all of my devices (mac, iphone, web player). I tried re-logging in, double checked my account details - payment did go...

• Hello,   I've been on the (student) premium account for years and have not had any problems until two days ago ads started running on all of my devices (mac, iphone, web player). I tried re-lo...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a spotify for family account, but when I log in it shows a free account?

I have upgraded my account to a family account, but when I log into my account it shows that I have a free account and that spotify premium is missing me? See the attached screenshot (in dutch, sorry)

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgraded my account to a family account, but when I log into my account it shows that I have a free account and that spotify premium is missing me? See the attached screenshot (in dutch, sorry)
  • Glennfranklin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No more discounts?

Hi.When I open Spotify, it shows me the offer "3 months of Premium € 9,99".Then, when I click on it, it doesn't mention anything about that offer and just says about the classic € 9,99 per month.Is this normal? Does this mean that I will never be eli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. When I open Spotify, it shows me the offer "3 months of Premium € 9,99". Then, when I click on it, it doesn't mention anything about that offer and just says about the classic € 9,99 per month....
  • riccardomazzull
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deletar conta atrelada ao Facebook

Prezados,Possuo uma conta do spotify que foi criada a um bom tempo com login pelo Facebook.Essa conta ficou inutilizada, pois não me lembrava mais dela e acabei criando uma segunda conta premium com login por e-mail.Sempre utilizo essa segunda conta,...

• Casual Listener
  • Prezados, Possuo uma conta do spotify que foi criada a um bom tempo com login pelo Facebook. Essa conta ficou inutilizada, pois não me lembrava mais dela e acabei criando uma segunda conta premium ...
  • edcarlosrec
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium ended too soon

I upgraded to premium student discount in March and it said it was for 12 months, it's only been 5 and I was charged the full 10 dollars earlier this week. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you resolve it?

• I upgraded to premium student discount in March and it said it was for 12 months, it's only been 5 and I was charged the full 10 dollars earlier this week. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, ho...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Gift card abroad

I have an Italian account and I am trying to buy a gift card for my boyfriend who lives in Germany...I am currently in Germany, but I cannnot finalize the payment, I tried both from the Italian and German web sites. Is it possible to purchase the car...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Italian account and I am trying to buy a gift card for my boyfriend who lives in Germany...I am currently in Germany, but I cannnot finalize the payment, I tried both from the Italian and G...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes