Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! 'Country error' in family plan

Hello, i'm trying to add a member in my family account, but keep getting the 'same country' error.My account (family plan host) was created a long time ago, and my country code is "BR" (with uppercase);And the account that i'm trying to add has the "...

• Hello, i'm trying to add a member in my family account, but keep getting the 'same country' error. My account (family plan host) was created a long time ago, and my country code is "BR" (with upperc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium for 1 month ended early?

I payed for the 3 months premium for $9.99 on June first and it ended yesterday. I remember specifically buying it on a deal because I had previously cancled my premium and restarted it because I saw the discount.

• I payed for the 3 months premium for $9.99 on June first and it ended yesterday. I remember specifically buying it on a deal because I had previously cancled my premium and restarted it because I saw...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my FB email, but Spotify account is still using the old email

When I try to change it to the new email, it says that the email is already taken (maybe a previous account I made?). When I try logging in to that account, I could not even after trying my usual passwords. When I tried changing the password, it says...

• When I try to change it to the new email, it says that the email is already taken (maybe a previous account I made?). When I try logging in to that account, I could not even after trying my usual pas...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Spotify Partnership issues

Hi there, I've just come to the end of my contract with Vodafone & I've taken out a new 24m contract with them, with 24 months Spotify Premium, however I can't seem to cancel my premium subscription so I can activate my Vodafone entertainment pack. F...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've just come to the end of my contract with Vodafone & I've taken out a new 24m contract with them, with 24 months Spotify Premium, however I can't seem to cancel my premium ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to buy Premium

I use facebook to log into spotify and I want to go mobile and use my phone aswell.Everytime I type in my information I get the error."Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or...

• Casual Listener
  • I use facebook to log into spotify and I want to go mobile and use my phone aswell. Everytime I type in my information I get the error. "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my money back

Just joined a familj account bit spotify still charged me 99 SEK for my premium I vad before... How do I get my money back?! Hard when there is no email to contact... Help!

• Just joined a familj account bit spotify still charged me 99 SEK for my premium I vad before... How do I get my money back?! Hard when there is no email to contact... Help!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay whit Paypal

I have problems with the paymet, because when I try to subscribe premium, I accept the payment but it returns me to the index page. Don't accept the payment to get my 30 days free.Help

• I have problems with the paymet, because when I try to subscribe premium, I accept the payment but it returns me to the index page. Don't accept the payment to get my 30 days free. Help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I applied for the Student Discount but don't qualify yet, but they're still charging my card

I start going to college next month and I thought I could apply for the discount, but I guess they want current students so I wasn't able to register. The first thing they asked for was my payment info and I entered it, I just checked and they charge...

• I start going to college next month and I thought I could apply for the discount, but I guess they want current students so I wasn't able to register. The first thing they asked for was my payment in...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Delete?

Hi! So I am looking to delete my account. I'm not Premium or anything, just a basic account that needs deleted. I emailed twice and just got an automated response both times. Also I need it deleted ASAP. Thank you!

• Hi! So I am looking to delete my account. I'm not Premium or anything, just a basic account that needs deleted. I emailed twice and just got an automated response both times. Also I need it deleted A...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with my Facebook anymore.

I have a premium account, and I can't login with my Facebook anymore. I didn't changed anything. So I really don't know what it is. I try everyday to login, but he constantly says 'errorcode 3' Does someone know what it is?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, and I can't login with my Facebook anymore. I didn't changed anything. So I really don't know what it is. I try everyday to login, but he constantly says 'errorcode 3' Does ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop my spotify subscription

Can i please stop subscribe my spotify premium account please

• Can i please stop subscribe my spotify premium account please
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family

I would like ask about: I work in other city but live with my in all weekends. Can I have account spotify family ?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like ask about: I work in other city but live with my in all weekends. Can I have account spotify family ?
  • fredericountar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family and eligible members

My son is a student a doesn't live in the same physical location as us due to university location. But he hasn't legally moved out. Can I not include him in a family membership?

• My son is a student a doesn't live in the same physical location as us due to university location. But he hasn't legally moved out. Can I not include him in a family membership?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to family with pre-paid account?

I was gifted a year of Spotify premium. I am now interested in upgrading to the family plan so I can add my wife to my plan. I have ~6 months left on my pre-paid account. This is worth roughly $10/M, the family plan is obviously $15. I would hope tha...

• I was gifted a year of Spotify premium. I am now interested in upgrading to the family plan so I can add my wife to my plan. I have ~6 months left on my pre-paid account. This is worth roughly $10/M,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Been Paying $12.99 A Month For 3+ Years...Spotify Charging $9.99 For Years-Not Right!!!

Wow-too busy and never stopped to check out monthly subscriptions after sseing ads for forgotton subscriptions! I spoke to a friend and he mentioned Spotify changed to $9.99 a month probably 2 years ago! Wow-I am super pissed!!1Two Questions:1:When d...

• Regular
  • Wow-too busy and never stopped to check out monthly subscriptions after sseing ads for forgotton subscriptions! I spoke to a friend and he mentioned Spotify changed to $9.99 a month probably 2 years ...
  • 123spongebob321
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited, hearing ads now!

I downgraded my account from Premium to Unlimited, now I am hearing ads. I logged out and back in and that didn't resolve it. My credit card and account confirmed I am paid and on the unlimited plan. Any other suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I downgraded my account from Premium to Unlimited, now I am hearing ads. I logged out and back in and that didn't resolve it. My credit card and account confirmed I am paid and on the unlimited plan....
  • totallyaddicted
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to make a new free account but the name is not available

I want to make a new free account to use for my radioshow JazzNotJazz but the name is not available. I used another email account to make the new account. The name JazzNotJazz was used a few years ago by a guy who made the radioshow before me, but he...

• Community Legend
  • I want to make a new free account to use for my radioshow JazzNotJazz but the name is not available. I used another email account to make the new account.   The name JazzNotJazz was used a f...
  • Jazzwhatever
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fido

How do i redeem my 2 years free from my new fido plan?.. My code wont work, and fido has sent me another. Am i trying to redeem it in the wrong place?.. Ive been going to the premium upgrade section and then when it asks for credit card information i...

• Casual Listener
  • How do i redeem my 2 years free from my new fido plan?.. My code wont work, and fido has sent me another. Am i trying to redeem it in the wrong place?.. Ive been going to the premium upgrade section ...
  • sonjaweber77
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido Spotify

I have fido and should have premium Spotify for two years. It's been three months and now my Spotify is on free mode. Now I can't listen to any music what so ever. Please help me with this issue as I already have called my service provider to help me...

• I have fido and should have premium Spotify for two years. It's been three months and now my Spotify is on free mode. Now I can't listen to any music what so ever. Please help me with this issue as I...
  • sonjaweber77
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes