Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How can I get a reimbursement please?

Hi, I tried to subscribe to the 3 months for 0,99$ offer, but as I already subscribed to this offer earlier this year it didn't work. However my bank account has been debited of 1,14$. So I would like to know how it is possible to get my money back. ...

• Hi, I tried to subscribe to the 3 months for 0,99$ offer, but as I already subscribed to this offer earlier this year it didn't work. However my bank account has been debited of 1,14$. So I would lik...
  • Withamillitalen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am locked out of my subscription via Facebook on all devices except my iPhone..I set up a free one

I am locked out of my subscription via FB on all my devices except my iphone..I set upa new free one..hoping to try to link them on contact spotify..of course no luck..ready toget rid of them unless I get a quick fix..please help!

• I am locked out of my subscription via FB on all my devices except my iphone..I set up a new free one..hoping to try to link them on contact spotify..of course no luck..ready to get rid of them unl...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I would like my money back please

I tried to sign up for the student Spotify but it wouldn't confirm I was a student, I tried this twice but to no avail. But I looked at my bank account and I was charged both times. Now I just want my money back.

• I tried to sign up for the student Spotify but it wouldn't confirm I was a student, I tried this twice but to no avail. But I looked at my bank account and I was charged both times. Now I just want m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I tried signing up for a student discount account and it said that it could not locate me being a student. Now i see i am being charged TWICE the student discount price, but after checking both accounts (i have one with my student email thinking it w...

• I tried signing up for a student discount account and it said that it could not locate me being a student. Now i see i am being charged TWICE the student discount price, but after checking both accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me pasaron a cuenta free

no se que paso por que realizaba mis pagos a tiempo en un plan familiar de un momento a otro me pasaron a free acaso tengo que estar renovando mi plan faliar o como mis tarjetas tienen saldo suficiente para los pagos que hago nuevamente suscribirme a...

• no se que paso por que realizaba mis pagos a tiempo en un plan familiar de un momento a otro me pasaron a free acaso tengo que estar renovando mi plan faliar o como mis tarjetas tienen saldo suficien...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tengo un problema para pagar PREMIUM Y NO PUEDO

hola quiero activar el PREMIUM y no puedo meto mi contraseña con la que me deja activar mi cuenta y no puedo por que es? Hay alguna forma de ponerse en contacto con spotify? algun correo electronico?

• hola quiero activar el PREMIUM y no puedo meto mi contraseña con la que me deja activar mi cuenta y no puedo por que es? Hay alguna forma de ponerse en contacto con spotify? algun correo electronic...
  • amendieta_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A cancellation of subscription

I cancelled my subscription to Spotify in June 2016. I received an email stating the end of my subscription would be July 2016. An amount of $10.59 is still being withdrawn from my checking account. I want this account to be closed and my money for t...

• I cancelled my subscription to Spotify in June 2016. I received an email stating the end of my subscription would be July 2016. An amount of $10.59 is still being withdrawn from my checking account. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify has assigned the wrong country to my account

the ip address finder shows me being Ireland but when I created new accounts under the family suibscription it create them in the US and will not let me change them. Whats going on. How can I fix this.

• Gig Goer
  • the ip address finder shows me being Ireland but when I created new accounts under the family suibscription it create them in the US and will not let me change them. Whats going on. How can I fix thi...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

already used free trial, can't buy premium

i have used the spotify free trial on my account in the past and cancelled before any charge. now i want to buy premium properly but each time i try (i have tried on paypal and via debit card) it either loops me back to the "get premium" page or tell...

• i have used the spotify free trial on my account in the past and cancelled before any charge. now i want to buy premium properly but each time i try (i have tried on paypal and via debit card) it eit...
  • blerch
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Subsrcibtion

I just gifted spotify premium to one of my friends. It is set to get to her on the 15th of this month. I just wanted to know what time would she get it on that day?

• I just gifted spotify premium to one of my friends. It is set to get to her on the 15th of this month. I just wanted to know what time would she get it on that day? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family plan

If I was just charged $10 for premium and 15 days later, 1/2 way through the month, I go to family do I get charged the whole $15 at that point? Or is anything prorated?

• If I was just charged $10 for premium and 15 days later, 1/2 way through the month, I go to family do I get charged the whole $15 at that point? Or is anything prorated?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music recovery

I recently got a new phone and when I logged on to spotify none of my music was there. how do I get my music?

• I recently got a new phone and when I logged on to spotify none of my music was there.  how do I get my music?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to re-subscribe to premium, but I keep getting this message

Hi all. I was subscribed to Spotify premium and things were going smoothly, but I got a new debit card and I needed to update my billing information. I tried to do that and it wouldn't let me. I was on a student discount but I graduated (and I've bee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. I was subscribed to Spotify premium and things were going smoothly, but I got a new debit card and I needed to update my billing information. I tried to do that and it wouldn't let me. I was ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gets stuck on ONE song, plays it over and over

My Spotify is broken, and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't fix it. I have created a couple of playlists, and when playing them I find that before long Spotify will get stuck on a song, abruptly stop playing it somewhere in mid-song, and play it agai...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify is broken, and uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't fix it.  I have created a couple of playlists, and when playing them I find that before long Spotify will get stuck on a song, abruptl...
  • JimF
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family

I invited my daughter for family account. She tried to set it up in France while being on holidays (account registered in Belgium). It did not work, fair enough. I deleted the invite and invited her again when she was back in Belgium but subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • I invited my daughter for family account.  She tried to set it up in France while being on holidays (account registered in Belgium).  It did not work, fair enough.  I deleted the invit...
  • bfrederix
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device Password - There was a problem setting your password...

Hi All, I am currently trying to reset my "device" password. I have not managed to do so until now.Below are the steps I have tried: I log into my account on the web, click on "set a password for your devices".After the page loads, I click on the but...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I am currently trying to reset my "device" password. I have not managed to do so until now. Below are the steps I have tried:   I log into my account on the web, click o...
  • anatolyvyalikh
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrading Premium to Family Premium

Hello, I just upgraded from premium to family. I got charged for 9,99E AND 14,99E too. My Premium account was charged last month 08.06 .... so that means it is payed till 07.07 at least. Why did I got charged for an extra month then? And now says tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just upgraded from premium to family. I got charged for 9,99E  AND 14,99E  too.  My Premium account was charged last month 08.06 .... so that means it is payed till ...
  • balogleo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 9.90 instead of 0.99 for Premium

Two months ago, I upgraded my Spotify to Premium seeing that there was a promotion which charged $0.99 for 3 months. I was shocked to see that it reflected $9.90 for the past 2 months instead. What is the problem and may I know how I can get a refund...

• Two months ago, I upgraded my Spotify to Premium seeing that there was a promotion which charged $0.99 for 3 months. I was shocked to see that it reflected $9.90 for the past 2 months instead. What i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not recognizing password on app

So the Spotify app on my iPhone is not recognizing my password, but my computer is. I've un downloaded and re downloaded the app and even tried changing my password, but to no avail. I know I'm trying the right password, but it won't work on the app....

• Casual Listener
  • So the Spotify app on my iPhone is not recognizing my password, but my computer is. I've un downloaded and re downloaded the app and even tried changing my password, but to no avail. I know I'm tryin...
  • Sewethe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes