Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Unable to log in to my spotify

FreeFree/PremiumIsrael Device iPhone 8 plusOperating System iOS My Question or IssueI switched to an iphone 8 plus from my old phone which has my spotify on it. I tried to log in from the new phone and didn’t remember the password so I got an email t...

• Free Free/Premium Israel   Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue I switched to an iphone 8 plus from my old phone which has my spotify on it. I trie...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someome hijacking my account?

Hello all. I am on spotify premium as part of a family plan. Regularly i get someone playing music via my account on a chrome web player, i.e. my music stops and i see some tracks i never heard of (and dont like) playing for that person. i can take i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all.   I am on spotify premium as part of a family plan. Regularly i get someone playing music via my account on a chrome web player, i.e. my music stops and i see some tracks i never he...
  • zoso_03
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Username is just letters and numbers

So, my username somehow is just a bunch of random numbers and letters, and I don't know how to change or fix that. I've already disabled and re-enabled Facebook data processing, to no avail. It's really unconvenient to have a giant string of letters ...

• So, my username somehow is just a bunch of random numbers and letters, and I don't know how to change or fix that. I've already disabled and re-enabled Facebook data processing, to no avail. It's rea...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding canceling and re-subscribing but keeping limited time offer?

So currently I am not a student, and I'm trying to move out soon but money will be tight with all the initial moving costs. I'm planning on cancelling all of my subscription services until after everything's done with and I have more spare money. How...

• So currently I am not a student, and I'm trying to move out soon but money will be tight with all the initial moving costs.   I'm planning on cancelling all of my subscription services until a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One Ok Rock songs not playing anymore

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceSony Xperia Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI've been playing songs from the artist On Ok Rock on the app withno problem until today. I put on their "Eye of the Storm" album, and what happens is that the...

• Plan Premium Country Philippines  Device Sony Xperia  Operating System Android My Question or Issue I've been playing songs from the artist On Ok Rock on the app withno problem unt...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New june update has destroyed the functionality of the app. Change it back!

Dear Spotify, Your new UI update has completely destroyed the mobile app. I don't want to have to go and follow all of the artists whose songs I have liked and saved just to get my alphabetical list back. I think an alphabetical list of artists, song...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   Your new UI update has completely destroyed the mobile app. I don't want to have to go and follow all of the artists whose songs I have liked and saved just to get my alph...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account does but doesn't exist.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDevicePC, Laptop, Moto Z3Operating SystemPC & Laptop: Windows 10 | Phone: Android 9.0.0 My Question or IssueSo, one day I went to use spotify as normal, this was a few months ago. I was signed out for some reason but I ign...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Free Country United States Device PC, Laptop, Moto Z3 Operating System PC & Laptop: Windows 10 | Phone: Android 9.0.0   My Question or Issue So, one day I went to use spotify ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in. OFFLINE?!

My spotify has logged itself out and now it keeps telling me I am offline while everything else works perfectly. Because the app thinks I'm offline it won't let me log in. I really do not understand what's wrong. My internet works, i paid the bills, ...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify has logged itself out and now it keeps telling me I am offline while everything else works perfectly. Because the app thinks I'm offline it won't let me log in. I really do not understand ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did you take away my options - Please go back to old format

Please go back to the old format. I just want to go into my artists, sort alphabetically, pick the band and play the songs I picked. I cannot find the artist without scrolling through the hundreds of artists. If I wanted you to recommend an artist, I...

• Regular
  • Please go back to the old format. I just want to go into my artists, sort alphabetically, pick the band and play the songs I picked. I cannot find the artist without scrolling through the hundreds of...
  • joealien94
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Hi y'all!So, I now set up a new account to be able to write a question which is actually regarding my other account. Unfortunately my old mail address got hacked last year so I've basically switched all my accounts to my new mail address - apparently...

• Not applicable
  • Hi y'all! So, I now set up a new account to be able to write a question which is actually regarding my other account. Unfortunately my old mail address got hacked last year so I've basically switche...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Library No More Updated After Facebook Issue

Hi, I had my Facebook account associated with Spotify temporarily blocked because the user name didn't match my real name and after having unlocked it, my Spotify account still consider me with my past Facebook name (Lamedesimaidenticafotografia Dell...

• Hi, I had my Facebook account associated with Spotify temporarily blocked because the user name didn't match my real name and after having unlocked it, my Spotify account still consider me with my pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cómo resetear las recomendaciones de Spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhoneOperating System My Question or IssueHola a todos! Hace un tiempo, abrí mi sesión de Spotify en un restaurante en el que celebramos una fiesta, y no la cerré. Hace poco, el restaurante volvió a abrir y usaron sin sa...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone Operating System     My Question or Issue Hola a todos! Hace un tiempo, abrí mi sesión de Spotify en un restaurante en el que celebramos u...
  • cristianmorenoposada
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Currently Set to Offline - Can't log in

Hi, I have somehow been signed out of Spotify on my phone and when I go to log in, i keep getting the pop up that I am currently set to offline, please go online to connect to Spotify. I click CONNECT, and it just brings back that same pop up message...

• Hi, I have somehow been signed out of Spotify on my phone and when I go to log in, i keep getting the pop up that I am currently set to offline, please go online to connect to Spotify. I click CONNEC...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add artist Bio

Hey guys! Trying to add a artist bio to my page "Parks in Paradise" but it's not allowing me to add anything. I have other artist accounts in my same account and have no issue with this but only on my artist page "Parks in Paradise". I've tried on bo...

Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 10.13.52 AM.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hey guys!    Trying to add a artist bio to my page "Parks in Paradise" but it's not allowing me to add anything. I have other artist accounts in my same account and have no issue with thi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change email in account.

PlanPremiumCountryThailandDevice Operating SystemAndroid OreoMy Question or IssueI want to change email for my premium account, but I can't log in because I forgot that email address and I click to reset password already. How do i can do about this?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand Device   Operating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue I want to change email for my premium account, but I can't log in because I forgot that em...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Name

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceAcer Predator Helios 300 / iPhone XROperating SystemWindows 10 / iOS 12 My Question or IssueI changed my display name to something really stupid a while ago, so I connected my facebook account as I just wanted it to d...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Acer Predator Helios 300 / iPhone XR Operating System Windows 10 / iOS 12   My Question or Issue I changed my display name to something really stu...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed a track from "titles" from "Library" by mistake

User from France,Devices : Linux mint Laptop and Android Phone I removed a track (or 2) by mistake from "titles" from "Library" and I can't find a way to find it back. I don't know the titles of the track(s). I watched in the history but I don't see ...

• User from France, Devices : Linux mint Laptop and Android Phone   I removed a track (or 2) by mistake from "titles" from "Library" and I can't find a way to find it back. I don't know the tit...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in connecting to facebook account

When I firstly registered on spotify I used my email and recieved a username as my name (I assume it was taken from the mail).After a while my username changed itself to a string of letters and numbers and now I'm unable to change it. On the support ...

• When I firstly registered on spotify I used my email and recieved a username as my name (I assume it was taken from the mail). After a while my username changed itself to a string of letters and num...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Modify name of profil (name appears in the application)

PlanPremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, i need to change the name who appears in Spotify because it is not a name but a Phone...

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Premium Country France   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Iss...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam

Hi. This issue is not really related to bugs but I couldn't find anywhere else to contact you about what I believe is a scam towards Spotify.Anyway in my "recently played artists"-list there is some music listed that I have never listened to. All of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   This issue is not really related to bugs but I couldn't find anywhere else to contact you about what I believe is a scam towards Spotify. Anyway in my "recently played artists"-list the...
  • fenalena
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes