Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution how can I delate my old Spotify premium account if I no longer know the password or email address as

So I've have had the same Spotify premium account for years (berkleywreddick). I recently logged out of the account for the first time in a while. Unfortunately, I forgot my password and was unable to get the reset password email because the email I ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've have had the same Spotify premium account for years (berkleywreddick). I recently logged out of the account for the first time in a while. Unfortunately, I forgot my password and was unable t...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify's horrible security and foreign logins

Today I noticed two foreign logins, and before you give me the standard reply yes I've done my due diligence with singing devices out and changing my password.This issue has been known to happen on Spotify for a long time along with other gray and sl...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I noticed two foreign logins, and before you give me the standard reply yes I've done my due diligence with singing devices out and changing my password. This issue has been known to happen on...
  • MeMyselfAndIren
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify jumping to random songs NOT on my list (tried reset password)

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceOnePlus 5TOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue First it started with today, there was a pop up that asked me to verify my email, although I have verified my email many years ago and never did anything. Not ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device OnePlus 5T Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   First it started with today, there was a pop up that asked me to veri...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

PlanFree/PremiumCountryItalyDevice Samsung Galaxy s10Operating SystemAndroid11 My Question or IssueHi guys, i think my account got hacked, because an "user" That uses Microsoft Edge listen music without my permission, i don't even use microsoft edge....

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Italy Device  Samsung Galaxy s10 Operating System Android11   My Question or Issue Hi guys, i think my account got hacked, because an "user" That...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

History modifications playlist

Hello everyone! I really don't understand what hapenened to one of my playlist. All of my tracks has been replaced by my likes of the time, and I lost everyting... It's been years since I complete this playlist and I'd really love to have access to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I really don't understand what hapenened to one of my playlist. All of my tracks has been replaced by my likes of the time, and I lost everyting... It's been years since I co...
  • Anoschweppes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution my spotify keeps pausing the music

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceOneplus 8T and Acer Predator Triton 300Operating SystemAndroid 11 and Windows 10 20H2 My Question or IssueI recently purchased Spotify premium on a yearly basis, however, ever since I upgraded to premium my Spotify consta...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device Oneplus 8T and Acer Predator Triton 300 Operating System Android 11 and Windows 10 20H2   My Question or Issue I recently purchased Spotify premium on...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to contact spotify support

Plan Free Country U.S. My Question or Issue Whenever I try to contact the spotify support about my account being disabled I get an error message saying that I'm unable to contact the support at this moment but I've been getting this message for 3 day...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country U.S.   My Question or Issue Whenever I try to contact the spotify support about my account being disabled I get an error message saying that I'm unable to ...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why lyrics ain't working on my premium account?

Why lyrics ain't working on my premium account , I've tested in my another account, that is free, the lyrics function and it's working perfectly. In my premium account was working some time ago, but no ain't. What do I do? The Free AccountThe Free Ac...

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 23.03.29.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 23.03.39.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Why lyrics ain't working on my premium account , I've tested in my another account, that is free, the lyrics function and it's working perfectly. In my premium account was working some time ago, but ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How Can I Unsync A Device?

Hi, My mother has just discovered Spotify but we both live in the same house using the same internet plan etc and so when she logs onto he Spotify and I log onto mine (both on cellphones) I can control if she listens or not. I have tried to unsync th...

• Hi,    My mother has just discovered Spotify but we both live in the same house using the same internet plan etc and so when she logs onto he Spotify and I log onto mine (both on cellphon...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I keep getting the same ads over and over again

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Windows 10 also on my phone that I got from Walmart (it's a Tracfone)My Question or IssueI keep getting the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Windows 10 also on my phone that I got f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My account didn't add the "local files" playlist for me to import mp3 files from my computer

PlanFreeCountryUSOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen at the preferences tab, I have checked the "show local files" only for it to not do anything.

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country US Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When at the preferences tab, I have checked the "show local files" only for it to not do anything.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create account on Spotify Advertising (Brazil)

Hello there! I'm a brazilian podcaster and a content creator ( podcast name show is "Toca Do Dragão" something like "The Dragon's Den" in english), and I'm starting to growing and invest in my show, so I can generate some incomes, and a focus on it, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I'm a brazilian podcaster and a content creator ( podcast name show is "Toca Do Dragão" something like "The Dragon's Den" in english), and I'm starting to growing and invest in my show, ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I check when i first joined Spotify?

is there any way to check the date when i first made my account?

• Casual Listener
  • is there any way to check the date when i first made my account?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to tracks I have never played...

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung s8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am listening to a podcast and all of sudden spotify starts to play a track of an artist I have never listen to before and I am sure wasn't in any recommended list. I tho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung s8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am listening to a podcast and all of sudden spotify starts to play a track of an artist ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Calrification on the End date of subscription required.

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaMy Question or IssueI have a spotify 1 year premium family subscription. The end date of subscription is shown as "Your Spotify Premium Family ends on 5/11/21.". Does this mean subscription ends on November 2021 or May 2021?. P...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India My Question or Issue I have a spotify 1 year premium family subscription. The end date of subscription is shown as "Your Spotify Premium Family ends on 5/11/21."....
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot create a spotify account because email is in use, but cant change password

DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI recently tried to create a spotify account, and I was told that I cannot create a spotify account becasue the email is in use. However when I tried to hange the password for that email, I was t...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I recently tried to create a spotify account, and I was told that I cannot create a spotify account becasue the email is in use...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music keeps pausing, think someone hacked...

PlanPremiumMac/ iPhoneMy Question or IssueMusic on both my Macbook and iPhone keeps pausing, I have deleted both apps, restarted both devices and wifi/bluetooth with no luck. I have also noticed music I don't recognize on my "recently played." I went...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Mac/ iPhone My Question or Issue Music on both my Macbook and iPhone keeps pausing, I have deleted both apps, restarted both devices and wifi/bluetooth with no luck. I have also noti...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family - Wrong administrator name

Hello and thanks for taking time to respond my question. Situation: I just subscribed Premium4Familiy and maybe made a mistake in compiling first user info (me - the administrator - aka the one who pays) ... now admin name = my daughter's name. Reque...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello and thanks for taking time to respond my question.   Situation: I just subscribed Premium4Familiy and maybe made a mistake in compiling first user info (me - the administrator - aka the ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Search] Songs not playing, greyed out.

I've noticed that a few songs are in a greyed out state, but I personally haven't touched them, nor have I blocked the artist or song in my library. I would like to listen to these songs, but it just simply doesn't give me the option to. Is there a c...

• Visitor
  •         I've noticed that a few songs are in a greyed out state, but I personally haven't touched them, nor have I blocked the artist or song in my library. I would like to listen...
  • ambactusrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

I’ve been trying to play music on my google home but it keeps disconnecting saying someone is connecting to my Spotify which it’s a device I’ve never seen before and it’s playing music I’ve never heard. All of my liked songs are different and there’s...

• Visitor
  • I’ve been trying to play music on my google home but it keeps disconnecting saying someone is connecting to my Spotify which it’s a device I’ve never seen before and it’s playing music I’ve never hea...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes