Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't let me upgrade...

I want to upgrade from free to unlimited but the site won't let me, I've tried on two different browsers and same problem on both... Firefox comes up with the following message on the page where I think I'm supposed to enter my card details This Conn...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade from free to unlimited but the site won't let me, I've tried on two different browsers and same problem on both...   Firefox comes up with the following message on the page w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to change email, but email is in use. (when it isn't)

So I'm trying to change my email on my account from one @hotmail.com to one @gmail.com, and it says that the gmail account is taken already. I went to the login page to try to login with the gmail account, and it says that password is wrong, so I go ...

• Visitor
  • So I'm trying to change my email on my account from one @hotmail.com to one @gmail.com, and it says that the gmail account is taken already. I went to the login page to try to login with the gmail ac...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with premium

Been using premium for awhile in Malaysia and purchased a one year premium subscription. Recently moved to the UK and bought a new phone and new sim card and now when I sign into Spotify it says I have no premium, even though I had more than half a y...

• Been using premium for awhile in Malaysia and purchased a one year premium subscription. Recently moved to the UK and bought a new phone and new sim card and now when I sign into Spotify it says I ha...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate Profil Picture from Artist Account connected to Facebook

Hi all, i have an artist account set up and linked with my private facebook account. Is there a possibilty to delete or deactivate the shown picture of my private facebook account on spotify when i search for the artist name? Or do i have to setup a ...

• Hi all,   i have an artist account set up and linked with my private facebook account.  Is there a possibilty to delete or deactivate the shown picture of my private facebook accoun...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thrown out from Premium

Hello. Suddenly I´ve been automatically logged out of Spotify Premium and I ca...nt get back in. Since I am always getting logged in directly I have forgotten both userid and password. When I log in with facebook Spotify says that I do not have Premi...

• Hello. Suddenly I´ve been automatically logged out of Spotify Premium and I ca...nt get back in. Since I am always getting logged in directly I have forgotten both userid and password. When I log in ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Join Family

My sister has made a family account which has premium, but when I try and click redeem on the family invite email, I keep getting: "Sorry! We cannot join you to Premium for Family since you have subscribed to Spotify Premium from another store (e.g. ...

• My sister has made a family account which has premium, but when I try and click redeem on the family invite email, I keep getting:    "Sorry! We cannot join you to Premium for Family sinc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription/ premium problems

I broke my phone last week. I re-downloaded Spotify app and now I am unable to login into the account with my profile. My info goes to a Playlist with zero songs on it. I want to know how to log into my account with the premium feature

• Casual Listener
  • I broke my phone last week. I re-downloaded Spotify app and now I am unable to login into the account with my profile. My info goes to a Playlist with zero songs on it. I want to know how to log into...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conbranças indevidas

Realizei o cadastro no spotify durante o período que era válido pagar 1,99 reais pelos primeiros 3 meses de uso, e escolhi essa opção de cadastro. Agora vieram cobranças nos 2 primeiros meses de uso indevidamente, como se eu já tivesse passado dos 3 ...

• Realizei o cadastro no spotify durante o período que era válido pagar 1,99 reais pelos primeiros 3 meses de uso, e escolhi essa opção de cadastro. Agora vieram cobranças nos 2 primeiros meses de uso ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Email Conformation

Whenever I try to log into my account, it says that my email adress has not been confirmed. I've been checking my email for the past 12+ hours and I still have not found a conformation email. I've throughly checked my inbox, spam, and trash folders, ...

• Whenever I try to log into my account, it says that my email adress has not been confirmed. I've been checking my email for the past 12+ hours and I still have not found a conformation email. I've th...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium is gone?!

I've been a paying customer for awhile now, and recently upgraded to a family plan, now all of a sudden my premium account doesn't work and I'm starting to hear ads?! I have tried reinstalled no and logging in again and it still doesn't work

• I've been a paying customer for awhile now, and recently upgraded to a family plan, now all of a sudden my premium account doesn't work and I'm starting to hear ads?! I have tried reinstalled no and ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have family plan, one of my accounts cannot log in with facebook or email

I hope i can explain this properly, I subscribed to the family plan and sent my wife the activation link. When she follwed the link to set up her account she tried logging in with facebook but she got an error saying she did not have an account linke...

• I hope i can explain this properly,   I subscribed to the family plan and sent my wife the activation link.   When she follwed the link to set up her account she tried logging in with f...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore email address

Hi, My Spotify user had an email account (name it A) and I wanted to change it to B so I can create a new Spotify account with the old address (A). But when I try to create a new account the system keeps telling me that the address is already in use....

• Hi,   My Spotify user had an email account (name it A) and I wanted to change it to B so I can create a new Spotify account with the old address (A). But when I try to create a new accoun...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

in a right mess - forgot email address account was setup with and can't access to cancel

My 14 year old son signed up for the 30 day trial, and it seems he was able to use his bank card and a mistyped email address. He can't remember his password so is unable to login and cancel the subscription now that it will start charging £10 a mont...

• My 14 year old son signed up for the 30 day trial, and it seems he was able to use his bank card and a mistyped email address.  He can't remember his password so is unable to login and cancel th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moved Countries and have premium but can't access old songs

Hi, I recently moved countries and I used to have a premium spotify account with a bunch of songs tied to my old carrier. Now that I have left the country and moved to a new one, I linked my new number to my old spotify account but sadly I no longer ...

• Hi,    I recently moved countries and I used to have a premium spotify account with a bunch of songs tied to my old carrier. Now that I have left the country and moved to a new one, I lin...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me puedo Suscribir Inicia 3 meses de Premium por $ 1.000,00

Buen dia, estoy tratando de suscribirme en el plan: Inicia 3 meses de Premium por $ 1.000,00 Y me dice que no puedo suscribirme: Parece que ya has aprovechado una oferta similarParece que ya has aprovechado una prueba gratuita u oferta de descuento. ...

• Buen dia, estoy tratando de suscribirme en el plan:  Inicia 3 meses de Premium por $ 1.000,00   Y me dice que no puedo suscribirme:   Parece que ya has aprovechado una oferta simi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline or normal playlist?

Right I want to start again to be a premium user of spotify but I have a couple of question before .I will be traveling to a Europe country that doesn't support Spotify and as far as I read here it does work but I can't download the lists as being on...

• Right I want to start again to be a premium user of spotify but I have a couple of question before . I will be traveling to a Europe country that doesn't support Spotify and as far as I read here it...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign up for premium

I am unable to upgrade my subscription. I have tried several different cards, different web browsers and given it time in between. There is plenty of money in my account. Whenever I try I get the "Your card is having a bad day. . ." message and it te...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to upgrade my subscription. I have tried several different cards, different web browsers and given it time in between. There is plenty of money in my account. Whenever I try I get th...
  • aes287
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Free Trial Ended Yesterday

I have a free trial spotify that ended yesterday. I thought it will end tomorrow. A text mesage told me that I was charged 129 pesos. I want to cancel it for I have a 3 month free premium with my cellphone plan and I eant to use it. Question is, if i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free trial spotify that ended yesterday. I thought it will end tomorrow. A text mesage told me that I was charged 129 pesos. I want to cancel it for I have a 3 month free premium with my cel...
  • yoderj44
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Valid Premium account through Sonera suddenly changed to Free

I have a valid three month free Premium account through Sonera here in Finland from 1 June onwards (proof of receipt exists - Sonera admits the existence of the account). Yesterday Aug 1 you suddenly changed my account to Spotify Free for no discerni...

• Music Fan
  • I have a valid three month free Premium account through Sonera here in Finland from 1 June onwards (proof of receipt exists - Sonera admits the existence of the account). Yesterday Aug 1 you suddenly...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium account in another country

Hi, I´ve been having problems with my account. Recently I traveled to other country and suddenly my account didn´t work anymore because it says that I can only use spotify abroad for 14 days, but I have a premium account and that should be no problem...

• Hi,   I´ve been having problems with my account. Recently I traveled to other country and suddenly my account didn´t work anymore because it says that I can only use spotify abroad for 14 days...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes