Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Stuck in A/B test

Hey guys, I've posted about this a couple of times earlier, but the ctrl+f function stopped working a while back, rendering the filter function useless on my PC client. Weird thing was, that a friend could log on to my spotify client, on my computer,...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   I've posted about this a couple of times earlier, but the ctrl+f function stopped working a while back, rendering the filter function useless on my PC client. Weird thing was, that...
  • Loss
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't allow children of international family to have access

We are a normal European family and we're fairly international. We live mainly in Paris and I am the Spotify subscriber and I'm using a UK-based PayPal account to pay. I tried to open a French account but you forced me to use a UK account. My childre...

• We are a normal European family and we're fairly international. We live mainly in Paris and I am the Spotify subscriber and I'm using a UK-based PayPal account to pay. I tried to open a French accoun...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Is Scamming Me

I just got charged on my credit card and I didn't even know I have this service. So I came here and logged into my account to cancel my account. But I can't find anywhere that I can cancel my account. I checked under help and it says go to Subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got charged on my credit card and I didn't even know I have this service.  So I came here and logged into my account to cancel my account.  But I can't find anywhere that I can cance...
  • Erika72
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Student Premium

As a high shool student am I eligible for the student discount? I have to pay for the membership myself so it would be great help!

• As a high shool student am I eligible for the student discount? I have to pay for the membership myself so it would be great help!
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Premium subscription 3 months

Hello,to be honest I spent 10min trying to find a link to contact directly with Spotify but it seems I will have to tell everybody what was my issue and then someone could help me (awkward, VERY awkward solution for my point of view).The thing is tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, to be honest I spent 10min trying to find a link to contact directly with Spotify but it seems I will have to tell everybody what was my issue and then someone could help me (awkward, VERY aw...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two Account with Email and Facebook Login ( Facebook Link Problem )

Hi everybody, I am using Spotify with my email address. Yesterday I loged in to Spotify with my facebook account accidentally. Now in my first account ( which is related my email address ) I couldn't link my facebook account because it is an another ...

• Hi everybody,   I am using Spotify with my email address. Yesterday I loged in to Spotify with my facebook account accidentally. Now in my first account ( which is related my em...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Subscription - I´m Free?

Hey today i looked in my Account-Details, and see that my Subscription is now Spotify Free? I subscriped for about 3 Weeks the Spotify Family and have added the other accounts, without problems. The other thing is, that i payed yesterday the 14,99€ f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey 🙂   today i looked in my Account-Details, and see that my Subscription is now Spotify Free? I subscriped for about 3 Weeks the Spotify Family and have added the other accounts, without pr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenabo

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,ich habe das Studentenabo aber es werden 9,99 abgebucht. Wie kann man das ändern? Direkte Fragen kann man ja nun auch nicht mehr stellen leider...MfG

• Regular
  • Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich habe das Studentenabo aber es werden 9,99 abgebucht. Wie kann man das ändern? Direkte Fragen kann man ja nun auch nicht mehr stellen leider... MfG  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I find out of which spotify account I`m being charged from?

I`m being charged every month but have have only Free. I used to have Premium, but I had to upgrade my phone and I`m not sure which account I do have registered. So the problem is that I`m paying for Premium but only have Free.

• Casual Listener
  • I`m being charged every month but have have only Free. I used to have Premium, but I had to upgrade my phone and I`m not sure which account I do have registered. So the problem is that I`m paying for...
  • anitanm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rabatt for Apprentences in Germany? ("Azubis")? why not?

Dear * why isnt their 50% for Apprentences in Germany? ("Azubis")? In the staates etc ppl are "all" students but here in Germany, if you go for a work education you even have less money then students depending what you go fo, eg. a haircuter earns on...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear *  why isnt their 50% for Apprentences in Germany? ("Azubis")? In the staates etc ppl are "all" students but here in Germany, if you go for a work education you even have less money then...
  • silentdan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Celphone Provider is Auto-Subscribing Me But My Account is Does Not Recognize It

I'm subscribed to Globe Telecom in the Philippines which provides subscription to Spotify automatically. For some reason today it has glitched and my account does not recognize me as a Premium subscriber. How can I rectify this?

• I'm subscribed to Globe Telecom in the Philippines which provides subscription to Spotify automatically. For some reason today it has glitched and my account does not recognize me as a Premium subscr...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to link my fb account

I am unable to link my fb account to my existing spotify account. Every time I have tried I recieve the following error: Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.

• I am unable to link my fb account to my existing spotify account. Every time I have tried I recieve the following error:   Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password not working

I just joined spotify and I am unable to log in I've reset my password three time only to get wrong password error message when I go back to log in

• Visitor
  • I just joined spotify and I am unable to log in I've reset my password three time only to get wrong password error message when I go back to log in 
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Demanded money back/Unable to login

Hello,I accidentally demanded back the monthly fee I paid for my student premium account and since then I cant login anymore. But I would like to continue with my student account. Any help how I can get back to login and the payment?

• Hello, I accidentally demanded back the monthly fee I paid for my student premium account and since then I cant login anymore. But I would like to continue with my student account. Any help how I ca...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium but it didn't go through

Hi,I recently got Spotify premium from iTunes. When I opened the app, the account still said it was free. I've checked all the statuses of my other accounts and all don't have premium. Is there any fix or do I wait in case it didn't process?

• Hi, I recently got Spotify premium from iTunes. When I opened the app, the account still said it was free. I've checked all the statuses of my other accounts and all don't have premium. Is there any...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem updating payment details

I created the account in finland, and in account overview it says that the country is FI, I now live in Spain and in edit profile it says the country is Spain.I'm trying to pay using spanish credit card and it says that the countries for profile and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created the account in finland, and in account overview it says that the country is FI, I now live in Spain and in edit profile it says the country is Spain. I'm trying to pay using spanish credit...
  • PetriJ123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I need someone to permanently delete this playlist

Hi, I have a playlist someone followed and I dont want this person to and so I hit delete playlist, but it only unlinked it from my account, I need someone to delete it completely. https://open.spotify.com/user/nickflightx/playlist/4Lws7WSGqKE2gNF9RC...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I have a playlist someone followed and I dont want this person to and so I hit delete playlist, but it only unlinked it from my account, I need someone to delete it completely.  &nbs...
  • nickflightx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't get my 4 months premioum

I paid for the 3 months premioum and today the first months, i didn't have it anymore. Please help. ASAP.

• I paid for the 3 months premioum and today the first months, i didn't have it anymore. Please help. ASAP.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount- Rate change

I've been using spotify for a few months, noticed on my bank statement that my student discount ($5/month) is no longer applied and that i'd been charged $10 for the last two months. Not a huge deal at all, but raised a few questions Can my rate be c...

• I've been using spotify for a few months, noticed on my bank statement that my student discount ($5/month) is no longer applied and that i'd been charged $10 for the last two months. Not a huge deal ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes