Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Move from Premium to Family

Hi, I currently have a premium account (£9.99 per month) and would like to change to family premium. Will it just change my subscription & charge me just £14.99 per month or will I get charged the £9.99 for premium as well? Thanks

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I currently have a premium account (£9.99 per month) and would like to change to family premium. Will it just change my subscription & charge me just £14.99 per month or will I&...
  • Specialk72
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recently played artists won't show

I want my friends to see what my recently played artists are but when I looked on one of their phones it only shows my playlists and not recently played artists. They follow me and I am also linked to Facebook, does this affect anything and how can I...

• I want my friends to see what my recently played artists are but when I looked on one of their phones it only shows my playlists and not recently played artists. They follow me and I am also linked t...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay premium.

Hi Comunity, I paid a Spotify 10€ Card and I can't pay with this . When I click on pay with paysafecard it doesnt work.

• Hi Comunity, I paid a Spotify 10€ Card and I can't pay with this . When I click on pay with paysafecard it doesnt work.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 charges

i change my premium suscription to familly, the las premium charge was jun 14 and jul 02 you make a new charge, i think this is not fair.

• i change my premium suscription to familly, the las premium charge was jun 14 and jul 02 you make a new charge, i think this is not fair.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

• Visitor
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

paid but no receipts on account

Apple will retain the money for the premium version , but Spotify is to see the last payment in March and premium is not working....order ID MH0NJ06YVN

• Apple will retain the money for the premium version , but Spotify is to see the last payment in March and premium is not working....order ID MH0NJ06YVN
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device using my account

Hi!There's an unknown device using my account, and it seems to be from another country. I'm from the Philippines and my Spotify is in English, but now, my Discover Weekly playlist and some other things are in another language (some European language....

• Hi! There's an unknown device using my account, and it seems to be from another country. I'm from the Philippines and my Spotify is in English, but now, my Discover Weekly playlist and some other th...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel recurring subscription.

Hod do I cancel/remove my recurring subscription?

• Hod do I cancel/remove my recurring subscription?
  • sanjostep
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Says we're in different countries

Hi There, I live in Australia. My Spotify account shows my country as US, but when I got to change it to Australia, it's already selected. When I try to invite my mother to Spotify family plan, it says we're in different countries. How can I resolve ...

• Visitor
  • Hi There,   I live in Australia. My Spotify account shows my country as US, but when I got to change it to Australia, it's already selected.   When I try to invite my mother to Spotify ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO PUEDO HACERME PREMIUM

HE INTENTADO SUSCRIBIRME AL SERVICIO PREMIUM PERO CUANDO INGRESO MIS DATOS BANCARIOS ME MANDA UN ERROR DE QUE PARECE QUE MI BANCO ESTA TENIENDO UN MAL DIA, YA VERIFIQUE CON MI BANCO Y NO TENGO NINGUN PROBLEMA CON MI TARJETA NI CON MI CUENTA NI NADA, ...

• Casual Listener
  • HE INTENTADO SUSCRIBIRME AL SERVICIO PREMIUM PERO CUANDO INGRESO MIS DATOS BANCARIOS ME MANDA UN ERROR DE QUE PARECE QUE MI BANCO ESTA TENIENDO UN MAL DIA, YA VERIFIQUE CON MI BANCO Y NO TENGO NINGUN...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO PAGAR

Hola, Intento pagar SPOTIFY pero mi tarjeta no me lo permite, hable al banco y me dicen que mi tarjeta esta bien, desblqueada, etc., que no presenta ningun problema porque si autoriza el pago pero a $0 pesos. que puedo hacer?? Quiero pagar y no me lo...

• Hola, Intento pagar SPOTIFY pero mi tarjeta no me lo permite, hable al banco y me dicen que mi tarjeta esta bien, desblqueada, etc., que no presenta ningun problema porque si autoriza el pago pero a ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged the day before the renewal date.

Hi, my Spotify account says that my premium was due to end on 2016-08-01. I planned to unsubscribe on the 31st of July but it seemed that I have already been charged for the month of August. I still planned to be unsubscribed and want to be refunded ...

• Hi, my Spotify account says that my premium was due to end on 2016-08-01. I planned to unsubscribe on the 31st of July but it seemed that I have already been charged for the month of August. I still ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

I currently have two Spotify accounts, and I am looking to delete one of them. All of the forums I've read say to contact support through the "I want to close my Spotify account permanently" form, but I've tried sending a message 4 times and none of ...

• Visitor
  • I currently have two Spotify accounts, and I am looking to delete one of them. All of the forums I've read say to contact support through the "I want to close my Spotify account permanently" form, bu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked college to wrong account

I accidently linked my college with a wrong spotify account. I got premium before realizing that I had made said mistake. Therefore I deleted my account and tried to link my school to the account I actually used, but it says that those credentials ar...

• I accidently linked my college with a wrong spotify account. I got premium before realizing that I had made said mistake. Therefore I deleted my account and tried to link my school to the account I a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium through my Vodafone account and it says I only have free

I got my premium account through my top iup offer with Vodafone which is for 5€ extra you get premium membership for a month but it says I only have free, I have being using Spotify for a few months now but this is the first time this has happened to...

• Casual Listener
  • I got my premium account through my top iup offer with Vodafone which is for 5€ extra you get premium membership for a month but it says I only have free, I have being using Spotify for a few months ...
  • PeterBoohan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student

I signed up for Spotify student but it said it could not verify that I was a student so I thought it didn't work, but I realized I was charged 5.34 from Spotify but I still don't have access to premium? I'm confused on what I need to do and why I was...

• I signed up for Spotify student but it said it could not verify that I was a student so I thought it didn't work, but I realized I was charged 5.34 from Spotify but I still don't have access to premi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift; message not received but paypal account deducted

hello, I purchased a 3 month premium subscription as a gift to a friend, the payment went through with paypal. but I never got a confirmation email on my end. and my friend did not receive an email either. what should i do? Id like to know what happe...

• Visitor
  • hello,  I purchased a 3 month premium subscription as a gift to a friend, the payment went through with paypal.   but I never got a confirmation email on my end.  and my friend did no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What do I do with the SMS code?

Trying to login using the linux client. When I put in my username and password, a notification pops up in a red box, "you will get an sms shortly with a code to use for logging in". The boxes to enter a username and password remain unchaged. The SMS ...

• Trying to login using the linux client.  When I put in my username and password, a notification pops up in a red box, "you will get an sms shortly with a code to use for logging in".  The b...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes