Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Double charged

I have recently switched to Spotify Family from Premium and I am being charged for the Family plan and the Premium. How can I stop this double payment?

• I have recently switched to Spotify Family from Premium and I am being charged for the Family plan and the Premium. How can I stop this double payment?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account deleted, no longer spotify premium

Help needed. I just deleted my FB account forever, and I cannot longer log in in my premium account of spotify. All my playlists are gone..How can I still use such account not linked to FB??? Thanks

• Help needed. I just deleted my FB account forever, and I cannot longer log in in my premium account of spotify. All my playlists are gone..How can I still use such account not linked to FB??? Th...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password set up

im trying to set up a password for spotify so i dont have to use my facebook all the time and when i try to set it up it says there was a problem setting up my password

• im trying to set up  a password for spotify so i dont have to use my facebook all the time and when i try to set it up it says there was a problem setting up my password
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I want to take my student discount off my ex girlfriends account and move it to my new account any help appreciated

• I want to take my student discount off my ex girlfriends account and move it to my new account any help appreciated
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Listening to Spotify on my IPad Mini

I currently have Spotify (Premium -$9.99 per month) on my phone. Unfortunately I can't update Spotify because my phone's data storage is limited. I would like to put Spotify on my IPad mini. If this is possible, how can I do it? If I install the app ...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have Spotify (Premium -$9.99 per month) on my phone.  Unfortunately I can't update Spotify because my phone's data storage is limited.  I would like to put Spotify on my IPad mi...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double payments

I Am having a big problem. My subscription is being charged out of two different bank accounts. What do i do next to get this problem resolved. I Have about 3 payments of charges that i should not have.

• Regular
  • I Am having a big problem.  My subscription is being charged out of two different bank accounts.  What do i do next to get this problem resolved. I Have about 3 payments of charges that i s...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ACCOUNT HACKED TODAY (2/7/16) ...plus the cheeky beggers charging us extra without asking!!!

So my account was hacked today, while I was using it! So luckily I kicked the b***tards off there before they could do more than save a load of crappy playlists. Makes me wonder if there's been another security breach that they're going to deny ever ...

• Casual Listener
  • So my account was hacked today, while I was using it! So luckily I kicked the b***tards off there before they could do more than save a load of crappy playlists.  Makes me wonder if there's been...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $10 instead of $5

Basically I am a student and I got charged $10 instead of the $5 that I should've been charged. I would like to know if there is a way to get my $5 refund or just the complete $10 and cancelling my premium account.

• Basically I am a student and I got charged $10 instead of the $5 that I should've been charged. I would like to know if there is a way to get my $5 refund or just the complete $10 and cancelling my p...
  • bulldogzxz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Family

If the other family members have separate accounts on our Family account, can we have playback on multiple devices?

• If the other family members have separate accounts on our Family account, can we have playback on multiple devices?
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GOT a new iPhone and can not login

I have broken my old iPhone and got a new One. But can not log in to Spotify.Need help. Have tried to reset password And tried to log in with Facebook.Need help asap!

• Casual Listener
  • I have broken my old iPhone and got a new One. But can not log in to Spotify. Need help. Have tried to reset password And tried to log in with Facebook. Need help asap!
  • Shaun_Yap
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone €5 Spotify

Hi, I recently have subscribed to Spotify premium through Vodafone's most recent offer, Spotify Premium for a month and 500mb of data for €5 a month. I completed the whole subscription process with in a website owned by Vodafone, but I look at my sub...

• Hi, I recently have subscribed to Spotify premium through Vodafone's most recent offer, Spotify Premium for a month and 500mb of data for €5 a month. I completed the whole subscription process with i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent refund!!!

Hi guys. I've been Charged 9.99 for premium. However I don't have enough money in my bank. I didn't realise and I really need a quick refund if it's possible before my bank charge me even more. Please help!!

• Hi guys. I've been Charged 9.99 for premium. However I don't have enough money in my bank. I didn't realise and I really need a quick refund if it's possible before my bank charge me even more. Pleas...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged three times for the same account

As the title suggests i have been charged three times on the same day for the one spotify account. Where can I get a refund for this?

• As the title suggests i have been charged three times on the same day for the one spotify account. Where can I get a refund for this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

I did not link spotify to my Facebook profile for a reason, how can I get that picture removed. Facebook probably comes through the flucking crapper next !!

• I did not link spotify to my Facebook profile for a reason, how can I get that picture removed. Facebook probably comes through the flucking crapper next !!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update payment method

I've been trying over multiple days and different times of the day to change my credit card details, but I keep getting the oh no theres been a problem message. Totally frustrated. You can't tell me there is a consistent problem ALL the time. HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying over multiple days and different times of the day to change my credit card details, but I keep getting the oh no theres been a problem message.   Totally frustrated. You can't...
  • sy97jgu
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If I delete my Facebook, will Spotify surrender my email?

I'm looking to delete my Facebook account, and I know my Spotify account will also be deleted. However, I am making a new Spotify account with a different email address. When I delete my Facebook account, will I be able to change my email to the emai...

• I'm looking to delete my Facebook account, and I know my Spotify account will also be deleted. However, I am making a new Spotify account with a different email address. When I delete my Facebook acc...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with payment

Hi. Im beeing charged by spotify every month a fee of 99,- NOK. But in march I spent a gift card I got for christmas on 129,- NOK for three months. When that ended, my Spotify shut down telling me that I have to upgrade to premium to be able to liste...

• Hi. Im beeing charged by spotify every month a fee of 99,- NOK. But in march I spent a gift card I got for christmas on 129,- NOK for three months. When that ended, my Spotify shut down telling me th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login

We just bought premium family with our family and i made an account and i connected it to the premium family account and now i wanne login on the spotify app and it says this email is already used so i can't login. does anyone now how to fix this? th...

• Casual Listener
  • We just bought premium family with our family and i made an account and i connected it to the premium family account and now i wanne login on the spotify app and it says this email is already used so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Redeem to wrong account

Hi there. I bought a gift card for a friend earlier today, but later I received an email receipt indicating that the gift card was redeemed under my account and not the recipient to whom the Card was intended, which I find really confusing. I'm alrea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   I bought a gift card for a friend earlier today, but later I received an email receipt indicating that the gift card was redeemed under my account and not the recipient to whom the...
  • salahbalkis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

Why is it that I need to put in my credit card information if i just want to use the free trial? I have to share my credit card with my siblings so I can't even put the information in.

• Why is it that I need to put in my credit card information if i just want to use the free trial? I have to share my credit card with my siblings so I can't even put the information in.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes