Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family Premium in vacations

Hey, so im from argentina, and i have spotify family premium account with my mom and brothers, but now im travel in europe for three months and my account with premium doesnt work cause they say i have to pay a new subscription in the country im righ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, so im from argentina, and i have spotify family premium account with my mom and brothers, but now im travel in europe for three months and my account with premium doesnt work cause they say i ha...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but not getting it

I've been paying for Premium Spotify for almost a week now with no service. I have an iPhone 6, have reinstalled the app twice and it still insists I'm not a premium member. Need help.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been paying for Premium Spotify for almost a week now with no service. I have an iPhone 6, have reinstalled the app twice and it still insists I'm not a premium member. Need help.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Card or payment provider having a bad day

I can't upgrade my account to premium. There's nothing wrong with my card provider. Help please. I am about to change to Pandora instead.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't upgrade my account to premium. There's nothing wrong with my card provider. Help please. I am about to change to Pandora instead.
  • Barronjuan03
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Every month i get confirmation for payment to you guys but dont get any premium services under my email address. Im thinking possibly my ex gf has hers setup with my payment information or something but regardless id like to either stop paying money ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every month i get confirmation for payment to you guys but dont get any premium services under my email address. Im thinking possibly my ex gf has hers setup with my payment information or something ...
  • Bosunt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to invite Family Member

I signed up for Spotify Family account (me + 1). I linked my wife the invitation button as attempting to enter her email address was giving me errors unable to load the page, I then linked her the physical invite a family link and sent it to her, eve...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify Family account (me + 1).  I linked my wife the invitation button as attempting to enter her email address was giving me errors unable to load the page, I then linked her ...
  • dash_01
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium 1 month free?

i just turned into premium. it said i had a free month trial but i think i've been charged the 9,99€...

• i just turned into premium. it said i had a free month trial but i think i've been charged the 9,99€...  
  • ellaleaney
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your credit card seems to be having a bad day" - Why can't I upgrade to premium?

I have a few things to say to Spotify.I've recently tried to get student premium service on my account. "Recently" meaning I've been trying for the past few weeks. At first I figured it might just be that the system hadn't picked me up as enrolled in...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few things to say to Spotify. I've recently tried to get student premium service on my account. "Recently" meaning I've been trying for the past few weeks. At first I figured it might just ...
  • bxnes
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Logging in

am currently using another Spotify account because my other account which I payed for premium just logged out for no reason and I tried resetting the password but I forgot the email. I payed 99 cents for the 3 months and then 9 dollar and 99 cents fo...

• am currently using another Spotify account because my other account which I payed for premium just logged out for no reason and I tried resetting the password but I forgot the email. I payed 99 cents...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I want to cancel my Premium subscription. Im being charged but my account says I'm on Free.I cannot get the option to cancel my subscription from my Spotify account as it says I'm not subscribed.

• I want to cancel my Premium subscription. Im being charged but my account says I'm on Free.I cannot get the option to cancel my subscription from my Spotify account as it says I'm not subscribed.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my password and email

Hello. So I forgot my Spotify password, and when I want to reset my password, it should be sent to my email, but the email I used to sign up isn't longer in use. And when I want to change the email, I need to put in the password, which I forgot. The ...

• Hello. So I forgot my Spotify password, and when I want to reset my password, it should be sent to my email, but the email I used to sign up isn't longer in use. And when I want to change the email, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium For Family problem

Hello!I was paying a Premium For Family account but I couldn`t paid for a week and the account got paused, when I paid again, it paid a regular account instead of a Premium For Family. So, why it pays a regular account instead of a family account? an...

• Hello! I was paying a Premium For Family account but I couldn`t paid for a week and the account got paused, when I paid again, it paid a regular account instead of a Premium For Family. So, why it p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution auxilio!!!

El dia lunes ingrese a su pagina para realizar la suscripción de familia con mi tarjeta de credito y me salio un mensaje que decia: "parece que tu banco esta teniendo un mal día intentalo mas tarde o con otra tarjeta,no te preocupes no se a hecho nin...

• Casual Listener
  • El dia lunes ingrese a su pagina para realizar la suscripción de familia con mi tarjeta de credito y me salio un mensaje que decia: "parece que tu banco esta teniendo un mal día intentalo mas tarde o...
  • maribelmerino
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium accojnt

My premium just ended but I have a new credit card is it possible that I go back to using premium at 4.99 a month? And how

• My premium just ended but I have a new credit card is it possible that I go back to using premium at 4.99 a month? And how
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't cancel my subscription

I recently got a new phone and wasn't able to transfer all my information to my new one and I can't login to my old account and cancel my subscription is there any way I can do it?

• I recently got a new phone and wasn't able to transfer all my information to my new one and I can't login to my old account and cancel my subscription is there any way I can do it?
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscripción con tarjetas de regalo

Hola yo soy nuevo en esto y quería preguntar porque me ofrecieron por facebook comprar una tarjeta de regalo (código) pero es de Estados Unidos y yo soy de Argentina. Mi duda es si me puede servir o no, porque yo no tengo tarjeta de crédito y mi únic...

• Hola yo soy nuevo en esto y quería preguntar porque me ofrecieron por facebook comprar una tarjeta de regalo (código) pero es de Estados Unidos y yo soy de Argentina. Mi duda es si me puede servir o ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me suscribi a premium y NO tengo el servicio

Estoy muy molesta ya que desde mi celular hice la suscripcion a premium por paypal las dos veces me marco que mi banco estaba teniendo problemas que lo intentara mas tarde.Pero ayer fui a mi banco y viene que se cobro 3 veces spotify y dos veces vien...

• Estoy muy molesta ya que desde mi celular hice la suscripcion a premium por paypal las dos veces me marco que mi banco estaba teniendo problemas que lo intentara mas tarde. Pero ayer fui a mi banco ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login or reset my password

Hey, I'm having some trouble getting into spotify. I forgot that I had an account already, and I went to sign up today and clicked the "Signup with Facebook" button. It tells me > email_already_exists and then redirects to a 404 page. Not an ideal er...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm having some trouble getting into spotify. I forgot that I had an account already, and I went to sign up today and clicked the "Signup with Facebook" button. It tells me   > email...
  • nfriedly2
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium

Hi my iphone dont want to upgrade to premium anymore with my itunes card. Any help please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my iphone dont want to upgrade to premium anymore with my itunes card. Any help please?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Premium in iTunes but still free

i just set a new 1-month-premium upgrade in my itunes, and it says its activated, now i am a premium user.. BUT in spotify i'm still free user. where is the problem? an NO i do not have multiple accounts.

• i just set a new 1-month-premium upgrade in my itunes, and it says its activated, now i am a premium user.. BUT in spotify i'm still free user. where is the problem?  an NO i do not have multip...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

60-days premium

Hello !It is possible to buy 60 days premium or get 60 days trial ?Regards.

• Hello ! It is possible to buy 60 days premium or get 60 days trial ? Regards.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes