Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription not working

I subs robed to premium which I got email confirmation of. I set up 2 play lists and was enjoying spotify. Then I woke 1morn8ng and my spotify play lists weren't working. I emailed spotify and they said my bank was the issue. But I find this a fob of...

• I subs robed to premium which I got email confirmation of. I set up 2 play lists and was enjoying spotify. Then I woke 1morn8ng and my spotify play lists weren't working. I emailed spotify and they s...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment already went trough but my susciption didnt change

i got a message from my bank telling me that the 150$ were charged but my suscription didnt change to family plan what can i do?

• Regular
  • i got a message from my bank telling me that the 150$ were charged but my suscription didnt change to family plan   what can i do?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged but no premium service!?

My account went reverted to Spotify Free after my promotion ended and when I tried to renew my subscription I mistakenly tried to renew using the student discount and when I got to the process with Sheer ID for student info I realized I filled out th...

• My account went reverted to Spotify Free after my promotion ended and when I tried to renew my subscription I mistakenly tried to renew using the student discount and when I got to the process with S...
  • Nate_da_great34
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium student discount

I tried upgrading to premium with the student discount and I was charged 5$ 3 times but I have yet to be able to use premium. The system was unable to verify using my email or any other documentation I tryed to submit many different ways. I even down...

• I tried upgrading to premium with the student discount and I was charged 5$ 3 times but I have yet to be able to use premium. The system was unable to verify using my email or any other documentation...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ¿Cómo desactivar mi cuenta de Facebook y vincular un nuevo mail?

Hola, Tengo una cuenta de Facebook y quiero cerrarla, para eso necesito cambiar mi usuario de Facebook a un mail nuevo para no perder las listas. ¿ Cómo puedo sacar la cuenta de facebook y poner otro usuario? Saludos,

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,   Tengo una cuenta de Facebook y quiero cerrarla, para eso necesito cambiar mi usuario de Facebook a un mail nuevo para no perder las listas. ¿ Cómo puedo sacar la cuenta de facebook y...
  • marianeon1243
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad for 14days

I might have started using spotify while I was overseas and now that I am back, I am not allowed to login. And am prompted that I can only use spotify abroad for 14days. I sign up using my facebook account. Kindly advice.

• I might have started using spotify while I was overseas and now that I am back, I am not allowed to login. And am prompted that I can only use spotify abroad for 14days. I sign up using my faceb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played showes music I have not played

Is it possible for two accounts to get mixed up? The last week my Spotify has started showing music I have not played in the recently played list. There are also some playlists now that I have not added...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible for two accounts to get mixed up? The last week my Spotify has started showing music I have not played in the recently played list. There are also some playlists now that I have not ad...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family cheaper with free months of spotify premium?

Hello!I recently upgraded my spotify premium account to a spotify family account where we are three persons who share the payment. We recently also got a new broadband from telia where they gave us 3 months of spotify premium. Is it possible to get t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I recently upgraded my spotify premium account to a spotify family account where we are three persons who share the payment. We recently also got a new broadband from telia where they gave us...
  • atQuint
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I closed my Facebook account, how can i convert my premium account to a new one?

I have been using Spotify for a while as a premium user. I needed to close my Facebook account and then when ı tried to log in with same mail i was shocked. All lists are gone and many advertisements plays and more =))I want to listen my playlists wi...

• I have been using Spotify for a while as a premium user. I needed to close my Facebook account and then when ı tried to log in with same mail i was shocked. All lists are gone and many advertisements...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How many days of my subscription do i have left?

I was wondering if there is any way to check how many days left of a subscription I have left, and if so how do I check?

• I was wondering if there is any way to check how many days left of a subscription I have left, and if so how do I check?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Im not abroad

I live in Hawaii and I've been traveling visiting California but it says that you can't play abroad for over 14 days but Hawaii is in the US? It wont let me log into my account

• I live in Hawaii and I've been traveling visiting California but it says that you can't play abroad for over 14 days but Hawaii is in the US? It wont let me log into my account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want access to my old spotify account

I would love to transfer all my playlists that I have on my old spotify account to my new one. The problem is that I don't remember my password, and the e-mail that I registerd my old account with has been expired.

• I would love to transfer all my playlists that I have on my old spotify account to my new one. The problem is that I don't remember my password, and the e-mail that I registerd my old account with ha...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

demand spotify Premium

Hi spotifyi have a demand about spotify premium abonnementis the spotify premium abonnement monthly terminablei hope it i soon answer from you too may receivewith friendly greeting Anjo the Clerk

• Hi spotify i have a demand about spotify premium abonnement is the spotify premium abonnement monthly terminable i hope it i soon answer from you too may receive with friendly greeting Anjo the C...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help

about a month ago i changed my spotify premium account to a spotify family account. but now spotify charges me twice a month (once 15 euros and once 10 euros). i didnt pay the 10 euros and now all the accounts on my family account arent premium anymo...

• about a month ago i changed my spotify premium account to a spotify family account. but now spotify charges me twice a month (once 15 euros and once 10 euros). i didnt pay the 10 euros and now all th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium, account says free

Hi, Each month £9.99 comes out of my bank account, I want to cancel it. My account however says free so I can't. How do I cancel it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Each month £9.99 comes out of my bank account, I want to cancel it.    My account however says free so I can't.  How do I cancel it? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment details, e-mail spam?

Hi I just received an e-mail from (..)@spocustom.se telling me in swedish, that they cannot withdraw money from my debet card. I find this strange since last payment was July 16th and I have seen it been withdrawn from my bank. They are telling me to...

• Hi   I just received an e-mail from (..)@spocustom.se telling me in swedish, that they cannot withdraw money from my debet card. I find this strange since last payment was July 16th and I have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log from my phone (sumsung 5)

Hello! I can't log in from my phone (sumsung). It gives me the error message that the user name and password is incorrect (not true at all). Changed the password, reinstalled the app, no problem login in from the computer or phone browser but I can't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I can't log in from my phone (sumsung). It gives me the error message that the user name and password is incorrect (not true at all). Changed the password, reinstalled the app, no problem logi...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account logged out by itself on my phone now all my downloads have disappeared! Any ideas?

My account logged out of my phone by itself and now all my music has disappeared!! Anyone have any ideas please?

• My account logged out of my phone by itself and now all my music has disappeared!! Anyone have any ideas please?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei o boleto, recebi o email de confirmação mas continuo free.

Alguém ai já tem uma solução pra esse problema? O aplicativo é bom até demais, mas esses problemas com a premium account estão sendo muito chatos. (Já desinstalei e instalei o aplicativo de novo e nada).

• Casual Listener
  • Alguém ai já tem uma solução pra esse problema? O aplicativo é bom até demais, mas esses problemas com a premium account estão sendo muito chatos. 😕   (Já desinstalei e instalei o aplicativo ...
  • tiorocco
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking to Facebook

I am trying to share songs i play on Spotify on my Facebook page. When i do it asks me to change the settings to linnk Facebook with Spotify. When i put the details in and save the screen still shows Connect to facebook. When i try again it says my f...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to share songs i play on Spotify on my Facebook page. When i do it asks me to change the settings to linnk Facebook with Spotify. When i put the details in and save the screen still shows...
  • phantomfears
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes