Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premium uppgrade

Hej, I just upgraded to premium and invited my two kids. We all have separate accounts today. Will the accounts automatically change into premium? No risk for double charges? Best Regards ilona

• Hej, I just upgraded to premium and invited my two kids. We all have separate accounts today. Will the accounts automatically change into premium? No risk for double charges? Best Regards ilona &nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium when I cancelled my subscription.

I had made sure that my automatic renewal was off so that this wouldn't happen but when my Spotify premium expired I was charged again. I would like to know why and I would also like my money back!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I had made sure that my automatic renewal was off so that this wouldn't happen but when my Spotify premium expired I was charged again. I would like to know why and I would also like my money back!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed facebook password now I can't login

Hi I recently changed my facebook password and now I cannot log in spotify with facebook anymore. (tryinglogging in with the webplayer prompts me to the message "username or password wrong", while trying logging in on the desctop app gives me an erro...

• Hi   I recently changed my facebook password and now I cannot log in spotify with facebook anymore. (tryinglogging in with the webplayer prompts me to the message "username or password wrong...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Artist account

Hey there! I woud like to know how the connection between my music and my account is made. I can search and listen to my music on spotify, but I haven't gotten my account. Thank you for your time, Hellen.

• Hey there! I woud like to know how the connection between my music and my account is made. I can search and listen to my music on spotify, but I haven't gotten my account.   Thank you for your...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

locked out of premium account

Somehow spotify logged me out of my premium account. When I attempted to log back im through facebook it said an account already existed with this email. Of course it does that's the account I pay for and want to use! Followed help forum instructions...

• Somehow spotify logged me out of my premium account. When I attempted to log back im through facebook it said an account already existed with this email. Of course it does that's the account I pay fo...
  • Skydye84
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium and won't let me log in

I paid for premium and my Spotify app on my I phone 6s just says my email or password is wrong witch it isn't.

• I paid for premium and my Spotify app on my I phone 6s just says my email or password is wrong witch it isn't.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with my credit card after payment failures

I've always used my credit card to pay for my suscription. 2 months ago spotify couldn't charge me because i had no founds so i moved back to free suscription. Now that my credit card has money on it again, spotify won't let me pay with it (It always...

• I've always used my credit card to pay for my suscription. 2 months ago spotify couldn't charge me because i had no founds so i moved back to free suscription. Now that my credit card has money on it...
  • Alberto_mx
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, only have access to free

I paid for premium subscription and the amount was deleted from my bank account but I still only have access to the free subscription. I have logged out and logged back in. I have deleted the app on my iPhone and redownloaded it. Nothing seems to be ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium subscription and the amount was deleted from my bank account but I still only have access to the free subscription. I have logged out and logged back in. I have deleted the app on ...
  • Susanacs13
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ATT SPOTIFY People!

I have used yall the whole time u have been in the USA...But now I pay for the UPGRADE and my spotify has been OFFLINE getting the 101....... I haven't been able to hear any of my music now for almost 3weeks and I pay for it!!! HELP!! I'm Not Happy a...

•  I have used yall the whole time u have been in the USA...But now I pay for the UPGRADE and my spotify has been OFFLINE getting the 101....... I haven't been able to hear any of my music now for...
  • Gerhald
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log into my premium account but still being charged

I haven't been able to log into my premium account for months and Spotify has yet to respond to any of my emails asking for help. It is pathetic how there is no customer service line that I can call, and I have to rely on them email me back which the...

• Visitor
  • I haven't been able to log into my premium account for months and Spotify has yet to respond to any of my emails asking for help. It is pathetic how there is no customer service line that I can call,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from Premium to Family, no devices listed but cannot add a device

I am so lost! I upgraded from Premium to Premium Family today, which is what it says when I log in with a browser on my computer. My phone simply says "Premium." Either way, I removed all devices for offline listening on the browser, but when my son ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am so lost! I upgraded from Premium to Premium Family today, which is what it says when I log in with a browser on my computer. My phone simply says "Premium." Either way, I removed all devices for...
  • StephDol
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error de suscripcion con movistar

Tengo una cuenta premium a traves de movistar,la he estado usando por un largo tiempo y ahora me aparece que ya es una cuenta free. alguien sabe porque es este problema? o como solucionarlo?

• Tengo una cuenta premium a traves de movistar,la he estado usando por un largo tiempo y ahora me aparece que ya es una cuenta free. alguien sabe porque es este problema? o como solucionarlo?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda!

Se realizo el pago de spotify dos veces en mi tarjeta pero no tengo el plan familiar aun y ya paso un dia ayuda porfavor u.u

• Se realizo el pago de spotify dos veces en mi tarjeta pero no tengo el plan familiar aun y ya paso un dia ayuda porfavor u.u
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login with facebook

I've been music deprived for three weeks now because I can't login using my Facebook. I get a message that says "unable to login; wrong username or password" but I don't have a username or password since I've always used my fb. I have tried installin...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been music deprived for three weeks now because I can't login using my Facebook. I get a message that says "unable to login; wrong username or password" but I don't have a username or password s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Man what wrong with spotfiy nowdays. Making me feel like going back to pandora.

First they deleted everyone of my playlist. Wiped out clean. Then I pay in advance up to three months of their premium package. And I didn't even get half the options they use to let you have. Like if you travel somewhere off line you can still liste...

• Regular
  • First they deleted everyone of my playlist. Wiped out clean. Then I pay in advance up to three months of their premium package. And I didn't even get half the options they use to let you have. Like i...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share the Family Premium Plan

En mi cuenta, dice Pais: "GB". voy a editarlo y poner Chile (que es donde vivo) y no me da la alternativa. Entonce pagué premium familiar para 6 y nadie de mis hijos puede conectarse porque, le llega el mensaje que viven en otro dirección. Alguien me...

• En mi cuenta, dice Pais: "GB". voy a editarlo y poner Chile (que es donde vivo) y no me da la alternativa. Entonce pagué premium familiar para 6 y nadie de mis hijos puede conectarse porque, le llega...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation music and Spotify Student discount

Hi,I started my Spotify premium account a while ago through playstation music. Now I have signed up to do a diploma and have myself an NUS card to get the student discount. However, I cannot seem to apply it to my account. It just keeps pointing me p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I started my Spotify premium account a while ago through playstation music. Now I have signed up to do a diploma and have myself an NUS card to get the student discount.  However, I cannot...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dont know my data

Dear Community, I am really upset. Spotifys ads annoyed me when I was doing work, so I shut spotify down, something I only do like...every 3 months or so. Now I cannot logg in any more, as neither the email address I am typing in nor the Username see...

• Regular
  • Dear Community, I am really upset. Spotifys ads annoyed me when I was doing work, so I shut spotify down, something I only do like...every 3 months or so.   Now I cannot logg in any more, ...
  • morales_1611
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi pago no se proceso

hola, ya descontaron el monto de la tarjeta pero me dice que mi pago no se ha actualizado cuando entro a mi cuenta

• hola, ya descontaron el monto de la tarjeta pero me dice que mi pago no se ha actualizado cuando entro a mi cuenta  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong password?

I have Spotify Premuim and overnight I was logged out. I had my username and password written down, so typed them in. Over. And over. And over. Until half an hour had passed of me checking my username and password, and Spotify kept on saying my passw...

• I have Spotify Premuim and overnight I was logged out. I had my username and password written down, so typed them in. Over. And over. And over. Until half an hour had passed of me checking my usernam...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes