Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't switch Family Subscriptions - help!

I created a Family account and so did my wife. I want to join hers but can't. I've tried switching accounts but the service won't let me. Do I have to let my subscription end (on 8/1) and then join my wife's account she set up?

• I created a Family account and so did my wife. I want to join hers but can't. I've tried switching accounts but the service won't let me. Do I have to let my subscription end (on 8/1) and then join m...
  • mahnouel
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IM PAYING 12.99?! WHY??

Why am i paying 12.99 i canceled a month ago but am not paying 12.99 for it. i want it back but ill only pay 9.99 no more than that. i paid 3 months so I want my money back!! that some sneaky business.

• Casual Listener
  • Why am i paying 12.99 i canceled a month ago but am not paying 12.99 for it. i want it back but ill only pay 9.99 no more than that. i paid 3 months so I want my money back!! that some sneaky busines...
  • user124
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Option !?

can I listen at the same time my wife on his mobile (in sport) and me on my computer with family option ?

• can I listen at the same time my wife on his mobile (in sport) and me on my computer with family option ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message

Hi there,Looking for some help if possible... please!I have been getting an error message when listening on my iphone.. it pauses my music and show a message "Spotify has been paused as your account is being used somewhere else"This isnt possible as ...

• Hi there, Looking for some help if possible... please! I have been getting an error message when listening on my iphone.. it pauses my music and show a message "Spotify has been paused as...
  • pixidrizzl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Dont know my user name

How do i recover my user name and password

• How do i recover my user name and password
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

State Sales Tax Exemption

Do nonprofit organizations have to pay the state sales tax?

• Do nonprofit organizations have to pay the state sales tax?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me but I did unsubscription

Hello, I made the unsubscription 2 weeks ago but you charged me on PayPal, this month. Why does this happened and how is going to be the refund? Thank you

• Hello,    I made the unsubscription 2 weeks ago but you charged me on PayPal, this month.    Why does this happened and how is going to be the refund?   Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Never subscribed for family plan. Got 5 strangers in my family list.

Hello Spotify, Kindly check the receipt order #988848094013 which I had paid on 31st of March 2016. The order is for 1 year subscription of personal premium plan. The order was successful and my CC got charged already, but I was surprised when I chec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify,   Kindly check the receipt order #988848094013 which I had paid on 31st of March 2016. The order is for 1 year subscription of personal premium plan.   The order was succ...
  • agastyaalfath
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium , but wrong account.

Hello.I just found out that I have two, not just one user on spotify.found it out first when I just bought premium and it proved to be the user who is not used by accident. I was not aware that I had multiple users until now.So what I wonder is wheth...

• Hello. I just found out that I have two, not just one user on spotify.found it out first when I just bought premium and it proved to be the user who is not used by accident. I was not aware that I h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Verified User Account for Music Blog

Hi guysI was just wondering if someone can help me here after doing a lot of research with limited success.. We are a music/tech startup (www.hypesong.com) that also organizes live events and blogs / curates music. Now, for the music blog, we want to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys I was just wondering if someone can help me here after doing a lot of research with limited success..  We are a music/tech startup (www.hypesong.com) that also organizes live event...
  • hypesongcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade messages on Spotify.com

I have recently taken out the Family membership on Spotify but i still keep getting banners on the web page when i am logged in asking me to upgrade my account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently taken out the Family membership on Spotify but i still keep getting banners on the web page when i am logged in asking me to upgrade my account?
  • phantomfears
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem signing in another country

Hi,My account just changed from premium to the free one since I canceled my phone subscription in Sweden and Spotify was connected to that. I'm now trying to log in and upgrade to a premium account again. But since I'm living in Norway it says that I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My account just changed from premium to the free one since I canceled my phone subscription in Sweden and Spotify was connected to that. I'm now trying to log in and upgrade to a premium account...
  • Annowich
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IT WONT LET ME PAY

I used to be subscribed to spotify family premium and my card got expired so i got a new one and ive been trying to make the payment with it and it just doesnt let me , it says my card is having a bad day and that i should try later or try with anoth...

• I used to be subscribed to spotify family premium and my card got expired so i got a new one and ive been trying to make the payment with it and it just doesnt let me , it says my card is having a ba...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged

I got charged 3 times

• I got charged 3 times
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover titles of changed playlist

Hi, I've downloaded a play list to my phone and have been listening to it in offline modus for a while. I came back to online modus and now the play list has changed. Is there a way to get the original play list back, or at least the names of those s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've downloaded a play list to my phone and have been listening to it in offline modus for a while. I came back to online modus and now the play list has changed. Is there a way to get the origin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login via facebook account - different country problem - when no country is selected in faceboo

well I have the "different country-login" problem (similar to this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Different-country-problem-when-logging-in-with-Facebook/m-p/825043#M30358) when trying to login on my deskop spotify-version (windows10)....

• Visitor
  • well I have the "different country-login" problem (similar to this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Different-country-problem-when-logging-in-with-Facebook/m-p/825043#M30358) when t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family all being online

Can members of a family subscription be online at the same time. So could I cast to a chromecast while my brother streams?

• Can members of a family subscription be online at the same time. So could I cast to a chromecast while my brother streams?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family

Why is it not possible to invite my daughter to spotify family? She is not at home and it states: Your family Member must be in the same country. Why? Help!

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it not possible to invite my daughter to spotify family? She is not at home and it states: Your family Member must be in the same country. Why? Help!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Vodafone free spotify premium

I received 6 months free premium with my new contract. I was told to cancel spotify, and start my free 6 months. I cancelled my account, but note when I try to sign up for the free premium account, it says I already have one. I have ten days left to ...

• I received 6 months free premium with my new contract. I was told to cancel spotify, and start my free 6 months. I cancelled my account, but note when I try to sign up for the free premium account, i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems login in to my account

I accidentally deleted the Spotify app from my IPhone. I restored it, but now I can't log in. I tried changing my password, but still nothing. What can I do ?

• I accidentally deleted the Spotify app from my IPhone. I restored it, but now I can't log in. I tried changing my password, but still nothing. What can I do ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes