Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Being charged for Spotify Premium after cancellation

Hello! I just noticed on my credit card statement that I am still being charged for Spotify Premium when I cancelled it months ago. On my account it says that I do not have Spotify Premium so I don't think I should be getting charged. If someone coul...

• Hello! I just noticed on my credit card statement that I am still being charged for Spotify Premium when I cancelled it months ago. On my account it says that I do not have Spotify Premium so I don't...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remember email or password

My phone broke that has always had Spotify premium. I have never logged off of it but when i got a new phone and had to log in I can't remember the email I used or password. Is there any way to access the account by using the credit card info? I just...

• My phone broke that has always had Spotify premium. I have never logged off of it but when i got a new phone and had to log in I can't remember the email I used or password. Is there any way to acces...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium pausiert

Ich habe seid ungefähr einem Jahr Spotify Premium, und war bis jetzt sehr zufrieden, allerdings musste ich dann gestern feststellen das Spotify mein Premium pausiert hat. Daraufhin habe ich in meinem E-Mails nachgeguckt ob die Zahlung bestätigt wurde...

• Ich habe seid ungefähr einem Jahr Spotify Premium, und war bis jetzt sehr zufrieden, allerdings musste ich dann gestern feststellen das Spotify mein Premium pausiert hat. Daraufhin habe ich in meinem...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot find my friend who is a member and I know their username

Hi everyoneI cannot find my friend who is a Spotify member despite knowing their username. I have been succesfully searched for them over the past 18 months but now a search turns up nothing. I have contacted my friend and they have not changed anyth...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone I cannot find my friend who is a Spotify member despite knowing their username.  I have been succesfully searched for them over the past 18 months but now a search turns up nothing....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Connect] Failed to log in, should use UserName not email address

Lots of threads about people upgrading to Premium, say on a PC, then being unable to log into their phone? For me the problem was that I'd set up the account on my phone, using my EMAIL address; then accessed the upgrade link 5 mins later on a PC, ag...

• Lots of threads about people upgrading to Premium, say on a PC, then being unable to log into their phone?  For me the problem was that I'd set up the account on my phone, using my EMAIL address...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hacked account???

Since a while I noticed that every now and than I have random playlists amongst my playlists. It started happening since I lost all my playlists and my premium account was compl empty. No one has normally access to my devices. How can I contact Spoti...

• Since a while I noticed that every now and than I have random playlists amongst my playlists.   It started happening since I lost all my playlists and my premium account was compl empty. &nbs...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logout and Login

I have had to Logout to remove rogue devices from my system and then Login again.I am paying for premium but cant get Spotify to connect to my other HiFi devices in the home.I am only recieving on iphone and ipad.

• Casual Listener
  • I have had to Logout to remove rogue devices from my system and then Login again.I am paying for premium but cant get Spotify to connect to my other HiFi devices in the home.I am only recieving on ip...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I have a premium subscription that is linked to an old work email. I've gotten a new phone and cannot figure out how to access my premium subscription bc i no longer have access to my old work email and don't remember my username or password but I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription that is linked to an old work email. I've gotten a new phone and cannot figure out how to access my premium subscription bc i no longer have access to my old work email ...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution so i think i messed up

so, here's what happened. originally, my Spotify WAS linked to my Facebook. earlier today, i didn't know that. so i didn't want to be on Facebook anymore. i deactivated my Facebook account. suddenly, my Spotify stopped working. so i reactivated my Fa...

• so, here's what happened.   originally, my Spotify WAS linked to my Facebook. earlier today, i didn't know that.   so i didn't want to be on Facebook anymore. i deactivated my Facebook ...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to different country with family plan but no card details

I will be moving home to my family and have got an invitation for the family plan but already have an existing premium plan. How do I change the country without entering new card details?

• Casual Listener
  • I will be moving home to my family and have got an invitation for the family plan but already have an existing premium plan. How do I change the country without entering new card details?
  • Sharolynong7
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in "already created account with this email"

I dropped my phone in soup whilst I was logged into spotify, and I have a new phone now. I've done the "log out of all devices" and "remove devices" and I STILL can't log in. Everytime I do it says "you've already created an account with this email a...

• I dropped my phone in soup whilst I was logged into spotify, and I have a new phone now. I've done the "log out of all devices" and "remove devices" and I STILL can't log in. Everytime I do it says "...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep** Spotify I paid for premium and don't get it

I been trying to get in contact with someone in Spotify because it's been two days since I paid and I still don't get any solution of why am still in a free subscription,and yes I try everything in the "subscribe, but not getting premium" post pls so...

• Regular
  • I been trying to get in contact with someone in Spotify because it's been two days since I paid and I still don't get any solution of why am still in a free subscription,and yes I try everything in t...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D

I was trying to sigh up for the student premium n they took the money off my account n I was supposed to put my school info but I accidentally close the page on my phone n I can't bet back to it to finish it up but I still got chargedThis is very stu...

• I was trying to sigh up for the student premium n they took the money off my account n I was supposed to put my school info but I accidentally close the page on my phone n I can't bet back to it to f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help please!

Please someone help me. I need to change the email on my spotify account but I dont know my password and i cant use my old email to reset it because its gone. I need help! I am able to log in using my facebook account though it thats any help.

• Casual Listener
  • Please someone help me. I need to change the email on my spotify account but I dont know my password and i cant use my old email to reset it because its gone. I need help! I am able to log in using m...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promo Vodafone

Hola!He "activado" una promo de vodafone para tener 3 meses gratis de premium. He recibido un mail de Spotify de 'Bienvenido a Premium', pero en Spotify no tengo ninguna función premium. Debo hacer algo para activarlo en la aplicación? O debería ser ...

• Visitor
  • Hola! He "activado" una promo de vodafone para tener 3 meses gratis de premium. He recibido un mail de Spotify de 'Bienvenido a Premium', pero en Spotify no tengo ninguna función premium. Debo hacer...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logged by someone else

Hi there, Recently my spotify has been randomly paused and shows 'your account is being used somewhere else'. I have changed my facebook passwords and removed all offline devices but it still happens. And there are many playlists I didn't listen to a...

• Hi there,   Recently my spotify has been randomly paused and shows 'your account is being used somewhere else'. I have changed my facebook passwords and removed all offline devices but it stil...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have lost my Spotify Premium subscription

HI there, Ive been using my Spotify Premium account for a while now, which I received via my Vodafone contract. However, it has very recently stopped working and looking at my account details it says that I only have the free version!! WHat has happe...

• Casual Listener
  • HI there,   Ive been using my Spotify Premium account for a while now, which I received via my Vodafone contract. However, it has very recently stopped working and looking at my account deta...
  • Laceymay2016
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with paypal

So I am using paypal, specifically unionpay to try to get spotify premium. So I click subscribe, then choose paypal, and log in to my paypal account. Then it says me to type the card number. Above it says I have 1 active unionpay card in my account. ...

• So I am using paypal, specifically unionpay to try to get spotify premium.   So I click subscribe, then choose paypal, and log in to my paypal account. Then it says me to type the card number....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify

Spotify kicked me out a couple days and I have yet to be able to log in. I pay every month and it's telling me my username or email or password does not work. I have opened up a new account with a different email and that works now but I do not want ...

• Spotify kicked me out a couple days and I have yet to be able to log in. I pay every month and it's telling me my username or email or password does not work. I have opened up a new account with a di...
  • NinaK1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes