Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't cancel my subscription because of password validation bug

Hello,My Spotify Account is paused now because I wanted to cancel my subscription. But when I wanted to cancel it, there was always message 'Incorrect password'. My password is stored in Password Manager and it's length is 32 characters. It contains ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My Spotify Account is paused now because I wanted to cancel my subscription. But when I wanted to cancel it, there was always message 'Incorrect password'. My password is stored in Password M...
  • burisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify's connected to friend's facebook account

I've made something wrong, so I use my friend's PC and logged in to spotify web player and connected it to facebook but I didn't realize my friend's facebook was linking into the browser (I used chrome). I've tried several times to follow the instruc...

• I've made something wrong, so I use my friend's PC and logged in to spotify web player and connected it to facebook but I didn't realize my friend's facebook was linking into the browser (I used chro...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

After asking for a password reset, it says my email is not registered. When I try to register it (again), it says the email already exists.

• After asking for a password reset, it says my email is not registered. When I try to register it (again), it says the email already exists.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have I been hacked

Hi Spotify, I´m not sure whether or not I have been hacked or something on your end is going wrong. When listening to music, the music suddently just stops and says that the music is now being listened on a different device. I have registered the dev...

• Hi Spotify,   I´m not sure whether or not I have been hacked or something on your end is going wrong.   When listening to music, the music suddently just stops and says that t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TENIA PREMIUM Y CAMBIE A FAMILIAR

I WOULD ELIMINATE my subscription to Spotify family . I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK TO HAVE ONLY MY PREMIUM . QUISIERA ELIMINAR MI SUSCRIPCION A SPOTIFY POLAN FAMILIAR. QUIERO VOLVER A TENER MI CUENTA PREMIUM SOLO PARA MI.

• I WOULD ELIMINATE my subscription to Spotify  family . I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK TO HAVE ONLY MY PREMIUM .    QUISIERA  ELIMINAR MI SUSCRIPCION A SPOTIFY POLAN FAMILIAR. QUIERO VOL...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a refund

Does anyone know if spotify has a number to contact to? I purchased the premium and since I wasn't informed of a upcoming payment of $9.99, it charged me without noticed, I just cancelled the subscription and it just charged me yesterday can I still ...

• Does anyone know if spotify has a number to contact to? I purchased the premium and since I wasn't informed of a upcoming payment of $9.99, it charged me without noticed, I just cancelled the subscri...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It is not my payment due date and you have downgrade my account to free.

My payment day is every 15th of month. Today you have not even try to charge and you have downgrade my account to free. I need a clarification on this ASAP

• Visitor
  • My payment day is every 15th of month. Today you have not even try to charge and you have downgrade my account to free. I need a clarification on this ASAP
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation: Log In Failed?

Everytime I open Spotify on my Playstation 4, it says, *Log In Failed - You can only use spotify aboard for 14 days*. This is fine, but once I go to the Playstation Store to make a purches for a membership, all it does is opens spotify and stats the ...

• Visitor
  • Everytime I open Spotify on my Playstation 4, it says, *Log In Failed - You can only use spotify aboard for 14 days*. This is fine, but once I go to the Playstation Store to make a purches for a memb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joined Family Premium package and Im still getting charged after a month for my previoussubscription

What the title says... I joined the Family Package and I was told after the month was over I wouldnt be charged for my last subscription, that my Dad (who manages the Family package) would pay for all 5 accounts. But Im still getting charged for it!I...

• What the title says... I joined the Family Package and I was told after the month was over I wouldnt be charged for my last subscription, that my Dad (who manages the Family package) would pay for al...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotyfy

Realize mi pago hace 15 días el día 29 y hoy me lo vuelve a pedir ayuda

• Realize mi pago hace 15 días el día 29 y hoy me lo vuelve a pedir ayuda
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Take off your pants and jacket bonus tracks Blink 182

I dont know if this is the forum. Blink 182 has recently blown up again, and i want to listen to them again. I recently started to listen to TOYPAJ and i've noticed that it lacks the bonus tracks. For such a famous album the bonus tracks should be in...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont know if this is the forum. Blink 182 has recently blown up again, and i want to listen to them again. I recently started to listen to TOYPAJ and i've noticed that it lacks the bonus tracks. Fo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Actualización de datos y cobro doble

Muy buenas tardes, pido ayuda para poder darle una solucion a mi problema. El dia de hoy queria hacer mi pago de la cuenta de Spotify y me pedia que actualizara mis datos... Lo hice y me mostro una leyen que decia algo asi "Oops parece que tu tarjeta...

• Muy buenas tardes, pido ayuda para poder darle una solucion a mi problema. El dia de hoy queria hacer mi pago de la cuenta de Spotify y me pedia que actualizara mis datos... Lo hice y me mostro una l...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Subscription

I have two spotify accounts an old one and a new one. I currently use my new one but I have both log in information for both accounts. My problem is that my old account has my premium access on it and I would like to move the premium account from my ...

• I have two spotify accounts an old one and a new one. I currently use my new one but I have both log in information for both accounts. My problem is that my old account has my premium access on it an...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't select music after premium trial

So after the I used the 7-day Spotify trial on my iPhone 4 I can no longer select song in my playlists. Music can still play, but I cannot choose the song to play, it has to go throughout my entire playlist as a set cycle. I cannot add music to playl...

• Visitor
  • So after the I used the 7-day Spotify trial on my iPhone 4 I can no longer select song in my playlists. Music can still play, but I cannot choose the song to play, it has to go throughout my entire p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid twice

I have payed for premium family at apple store and there wasnt a upgrade.Then I payed again, but at spotify site.I was deduced twice.Could you check please?

• I have payed for premium family at apple store and there wasnt a upgrade. Then I payed again, but at spotify site. I was deduced twice. Could you check please?    
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for Spotify Student when you're trans or gender fluid

Hey! So... at the moment i'm trying to sign up for the Premium student subscription but, when they're asking me for my school information, i'm a bit lost I guess. My birth name is on everything at my school but at the same time, i'm gender fluid and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! So... at the moment i'm trying to sign up for the Premium student subscription but, when they're asking me for my school information, i'm a bit lost I guess. My birth name is on everything ...
  • peacevibes19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

suscripcion

rechazo mi tarjeta para dar de alta mi cuenta premium pero el banco si aplico el cargo

• rechazo mi tarjeta para dar de alta mi cuenta premium pero el banco si aplico el cargo  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel subscription

My premium subscription got renewed a few days ago. And i got an invite for family subscription package today. So i'm wondering if you can cancel my premium subscription and credit back some of the money, so i can start using the family package?

• Casual Listener
  • My premium subscription got renewed a few days ago. And i got an invite for family subscription package today. So i'm wondering if you can cancel my premium subscription and credit back some of the m...
  • TResell1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but account still shows free

I've tried reinstalling and loging out. I don't have the original receipt with user name. I do have an email stating "welcome to premium, tip 3 of 3". Very annoyed I can't call or email customer service!

• I've tried reinstalling and loging out. I don't have the original receipt with user name. I do have an email stating "welcome to premium, tip 3 of 3". Very annoyed I can't call or email customer serv...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes