Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot login with Premium

Hi, I cannot login/reset a password for an account I setup for my girlfriend. I setup the account on my credit card last week and I have already been charged the fee. I keep getting the following message when attempting to reset the password.....Oops...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I cannot login/reset a password for an account I setup for my girlfriend. I setup the account on my credit card last week and I have already been charged the fee. I keep getting the foll...
  • snowball_om
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not getting premium

I have paid to be upgraded to premium but haven't been able to access premium features. On my account page it still says free.

• I have paid to be upgraded to premium but haven't been able to access premium features. On my account page it still says free.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log into my Spotify app!!

Please help!!! My Spotify app logged itself out for some reason & now I can't log back in!!! I'm dying without it:(

• Please help!!! My Spotify app logged itself out for some reason & now I can't log back in!!! I'm dying without it:(
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se para automaticamente. Se cierra

Cuando llevo escuchadas un par de canciones o tres se cierra automaticamente la aplicación o se para. Sólo me ocurre con esta cuenta desde la que escribo este post. Con otras que he utilizado (también premium) no me sucede ni en Androir ni en el PC.E...

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando llevo escuchadas un par de canciones o tres se cierra automaticamente la aplicación o se para. Sólo me ocurre con esta cuenta desde la que escribo este post. Con otras que he utilizado&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family does not work. We are both in the same country but Spotify says not..

My husband invited me to Family share.Both our subscriptions are in the same country - but when trying to activate the code spotify refuses that we are. What to do?

• Casual Listener
  • My husband invited me to Family share. Both our subscriptions are in the same country - but when trying to activate the code spotify refuses that we are. What to do?  
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

How works spotify premium with internet?How can the music play with not internet?

• How works spotify premium with internet? How can the music play with not internet?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Problems

I renewed it today (on iTunes) after I saw it had ran out, and I bought another iTunes card and I renewed it, but it still wouldn't process through, and I uninstalled and reinstalled spotify and it didn't work, and now I clicked on just having the fr...

• I renewed it today (on iTunes) after I saw it had ran out, and I bought another iTunes card and I renewed it, but it still wouldn't process through, and I uninstalled and reinstalled spotify and it d...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange account actions

Sometimes when I login to Spotify a device, that is not mine is playing music.Recently played songs are not music that I listen to, and today I found a Playlist that I have not created.I have tried to logout all units, change the password, but this s...

• Sometimes when I login to Spotify a device, that is not mine is playing music. Recently played songs are not music that I listen to, and today I found a Playlist that I have not created. I have t...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying twice?

I'm currently paying for my premium subsripction and my premium family subscription, even though the FAQ states you'll only be charged once (premium family subscription) So how do I stop Spotify from charging me twice?

• I'm currently paying for my premium subsripction and my premium family subscription, even though the FAQ states you'll only be charged once (premium family subscription)   So how do I stop Spo...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for the same account

I've been charged twice for the same account and want a refund how can I contact someone to help me with this?!?!?!?

• I've been charged twice for the same account and want a refund how can I contact someone to help me with this?!?!?!?
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About playlist share switching plans

Hello,Me and my wife use the same spotify account because we used to listen music in different hours of the day when we're not together. So, I want to switch from my standard plan to a familiar one. The question is: If I do that, it's possible for me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Me and my wife use the same spotify account because we used to listen music in different hours of the day when we're not together. So, I want to switch from my standard plan to a familiar one...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want the lyrics of the songs again!

When you have upgraded to the letter of the songs was one of the best updates. Now they stay long with a message that would bring something new and better , put simply withdrew the letter of the songs ... why?

•   When you have upgraded to the letter of the songs was one of the best updates. Now they stay long with a message that would bring something new and better , put simply withdrew the letter ...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Spotify Account Issue

So, I recently discovered that my Spotify Premium Account was hacked into a few days ago. They deleted my entire library of songs that I saved. I had not made a playlist, I just used that library as its own sort of playlist. Anyways, I fixed the hack...

• So, I recently discovered that my Spotify Premium Account was hacked into a few days ago. They deleted my entire library of songs that I saved. I had not made a playlist, I just used that library as ...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hola, por que no soy premium si ya me descontaron 2 veces de mi cuenta de banco?

Hola buen dia, No puedo hacer funcionar mi cuenta como cliente premium y ya recibi descuento 2 veces de mi tarjeta de credito de banco. Espero y alguien me pueda apoyar con el seguimieto. Saludos!

• Hola buen dia,   No puedo hacer funcionar mi cuenta como cliente premium y ya recibi descuento 2 veces de mi tarjeta de credito de banco. Espero y alguien me pueda apoyar con el seguimieto. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount - Already have premium

I already have a premium account, but am a student. How can I update my account to have the student discount applied?

• I already have a premium account, but am a student. How can I update my account to have the student discount applied?
  • ThijsZ
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago

Hola!El cargo se realizo a mi tarjeta dos veses y aun no se a activado mi cuenta de spotify, sigue diciento que tengo que realizar el pago other

• Hola! El cargo se realizo a mi tarjeta dos veses y aun no se a activado mi cuenta de spotify, sigue diciento que tengo que realizar el pago 😞 other
  • eliseobanos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PAGUE 3 MESES, NO SPO. PREMIUM; I PAID THREE MONTHS WITHOUT SPO. PREMIUM

Mi cuenta con spotify premium expiró, en cuanto pude actualice mi pago con mi tarjeta de credito, sin embargo spotify me informó que había un problema con mi tarjeta, sin embargo màs tarde a mi correo y celular, llegaron notificacion de mi banco de q...

13599711_10206890168515713_315204836_n.png 13608293_10206890168595715_1166103898_n.jpg 13617487_10206890350760269_107159805_n.png 13617603_10206890168555714_1229911007_n.png
  • Mi cuenta con spotify premium expiró, en cuanto pude actualice mi pago con mi tarjeta de credito, sin embargo spotify me informó que había un problema con mi tarjeta, sin embargo màs tarde a mi corre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected Facebook to new account.

I created my old account through Facebook. A few days ago I created a new account separately. By mistake, I connected to Facebook. Then I disconnected it. And now I can't login into my old account through Facebook anymore. Is my old account lost fore...

• Regular
  • I created my old account through Facebook. A few days ago I created a new account separately. By mistake, I connected to Facebook. Then I disconnected it. And now I can't login in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! About the username

I had chose my username some time ago and now I'd like to change it... How do I do it?Thank's a lot!

• Casual Listener
  • I had chose my username some time ago and now I'd like to change it... How do I do it? Thank's a lot!
  • MrConfusion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes