Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Moved country, problem with account

I haven't used Spotify in over 5 years. At the time when I signed up I was living in the UK. Now I am back in the US and want to use Spotify again. Spotify still thinks I am in the UK and it won't let me change the settings under my profile. Very fru...

• I haven't used Spotify in over 5 years. At the time when I signed up I was living in the UK. Now I am back in the US and want to use Spotify again. Spotify still thinks I am in the UK and it won't le...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Issues

I purchased the family plan a few weeks ago. Added my wife and a friend to the plan. My wifes phone works with no issues, the friend on the other hand will now work. It keeps saying she is not on the plan/upgrade. We have deleted it from her phone, r...

• I purchased the family plan a few weeks ago. Added my wife and a friend to the plan. My wifes phone works with no issues, the friend on the other hand will now work. It keeps saying she is not on the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount cancelled

Good day, I had the student premium account for 2 years now, but suddenly it changed it back to 9.99€ per month, but I am still a student. So I payed 2 months for the full price, is there any chance of getting money back/pay it in premium ? Thanks a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day,    I had the student premium account for 2 years now, but suddenly it changed it back to 9.99€ per month, but I am still a student. So I payed 2 months for the full price, is th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99p

i clicked to pay 99p for 3 months as part of your deal although last month i was still charged £9.99 why is this can it pleased be sorted asap!!!

• i clicked to pay 99p for 3 months as part of your deal although last month i was still charged £9.99 why is this can it pleased be sorted asap!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me hicieron 3 cargos por premium y aun no cuento con el

Hola, Ya tenia la verison premium pero me enviaron un aviso de que no se habia podido hacer le cargo, que regresaria a la cuenta basica y que volviera a gestionar el pago. Cuando quise regresar a premium, me aparecia un mensaje de no poder realizar e...

• Hola,    Ya tenia la verison premium pero me enviaron un aviso de que no se habia podido hacer le cargo, que regresaria a la cuenta basica y que volviera a gestionar el pago.   Cua...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

i 'm suscribed since one year ago.this weekend it was impossible to listen my playlists.i desisntalled spotify in my computer and in my cell phone.i check my credit card and you debit me the quote from june and the renovation.i tried to listen and al...

• ...uote from june and the renovation. i tried to listen and alwas was the publicity, as I have no the premium service. i installed all again and it's still the same. what can i do¿    
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Country error' in family plan

Hello, i'm trying to add a member in my family account, but keep getting the 'same country' error.My account (family plan host) was created a long time ago, and my country code is "BR" (with uppercase);And the account that i'm trying to add has the "...

• Hello, i'm trying to add a member in my family account, but keep getting the 'same country' error. My account (family plan host) was created a long time ago, and my country code is "BR" (with upperc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium for 1 month ended early?

I payed for the 3 months premium for $9.99 on June first and it ended yesterday. I remember specifically buying it on a deal because I had previously cancled my premium and restarted it because I saw the discount.

• I payed for the 3 months premium for $9.99 on June first and it ended yesterday. I remember specifically buying it on a deal because I had previously cancled my premium and restarted it because I saw...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my FB email, but Spotify account is still using the old email

When I try to change it to the new email, it says that the email is already taken (maybe a previous account I made?). When I try logging in to that account, I could not even after trying my usual passwords. When I tried changing the password, it says...

• When I try to change it to the new email, it says that the email is already taken (maybe a previous account I made?). When I try logging in to that account, I could not even after trying my usual pas...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Spotify Partnership issues

Hi there, I've just come to the end of my contract with Vodafone & I've taken out a new 24m contract with them, with 24 months Spotify Premium, however I can't seem to cancel my premium subscription so I can activate my Vodafone entertainment pack. F...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've just come to the end of my contract with Vodafone & I've taken out a new 24m contract with them, with 24 months Spotify Premium, however I can't seem to cancel my premium ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to buy Premium

I use facebook to log into spotify and I want to go mobile and use my phone aswell.Everytime I type in my information I get the error."Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or...

• Casual Listener
  • I use facebook to log into spotify and I want to go mobile and use my phone aswell. Everytime I type in my information I get the error. "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my money back

Just joined a familj account bit spotify still charged me 99 SEK for my premium I vad before... How do I get my money back?! Hard when there is no email to contact... Help!

• Just joined a familj account bit spotify still charged me 99 SEK for my premium I vad before... How do I get my money back?! Hard when there is no email to contact... Help!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay whit Paypal

I have problems with the paymet, because when I try to subscribe premium, I accept the payment but it returns me to the index page. Don't accept the payment to get my 30 days free.Help

• I have problems with the paymet, because when I try to subscribe premium, I accept the payment but it returns me to the index page. Don't accept the payment to get my 30 days free. Help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I applied for the Student Discount but don't qualify yet, but they're still charging my card

I start going to college next month and I thought I could apply for the discount, but I guess they want current students so I wasn't able to register. The first thing they asked for was my payment info and I entered it, I just checked and they charge...

• I start going to college next month and I thought I could apply for the discount, but I guess they want current students so I wasn't able to register. The first thing they asked for was my payment in...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Delete?

Hi! So I am looking to delete my account. I'm not Premium or anything, just a basic account that needs deleted. I emailed twice and just got an automated response both times. Also I need it deleted ASAP. Thank you!

• Hi! So I am looking to delete my account. I'm not Premium or anything, just a basic account that needs deleted. I emailed twice and just got an automated response both times. Also I need it deleted A...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with my Facebook anymore.

I have a premium account, and I can't login with my Facebook anymore. I didn't changed anything. So I really don't know what it is. I try everyday to login, but he constantly says 'errorcode 3' Does someone know what it is?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, and I can't login with my Facebook anymore. I didn't changed anything. So I really don't know what it is. I try everyday to login, but he constantly says 'errorcode 3' Does ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop my spotify subscription

Can i please stop subscribe my spotify premium account please

• Can i please stop subscribe my spotify premium account please
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family

I would like ask about: I work in other city but live with my in all weekends. Can I have account spotify family ?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like ask about: I work in other city but live with my in all weekends. Can I have account spotify family ?
  • fredericountar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family and eligible members

My son is a student a doesn't live in the same physical location as us due to university location. But he hasn't legally moved out. Can I not include him in a family membership?

• My son is a student a doesn't live in the same physical location as us due to university location. But he hasn't legally moved out. Can I not include him in a family membership?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to family with pre-paid account?

I was gifted a year of Spotify premium. I am now interested in upgrading to the family plan so I can add my wife to my plan. I have ~6 months left on my pre-paid account. This is worth roughly $10/M, the family plan is obviously $15. I would hope tha...

• I was gifted a year of Spotify premium. I am now interested in upgrading to the family plan so I can add my wife to my plan. I have ~6 months left on my pre-paid account. This is worth roughly $10/M,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes