Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can I change my username?

Can I change my username? How?

• Can I change my username? How?
  • margaret-kraus
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Yesterday I updated my email and payment information on my account. Now I can't log in, not with username or Facebook. I can't get a new password sent to my new email because of some error even though I got an email confirmation yesterday. I can't re...

• Yesterday I updated my email and payment information on my account. Now I can't log in, not with username or Facebook. I can't get a new password sent to my new email because of some error even thoug...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicked on the 3 months for 5.99 banner and didn't get the offer! Why?

I was listening and received the offer to be premium for 5.99 3 months. Clicked on the banner, submit my Cc but my details say that I will be charged 5.99 on July 29. Why?? I should have been granted 3 months for that price.

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening and received the offer to be premium for 5.99 3 months. Clicked on the banner, submit my Cc but my details say that I will be charged 5.99 on July 29. Why?? I should have been granted...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't cancel premium

Hi!I want to cancel my spotify premium subscription but when I open my subscription settings it says that there isn't any bank account or any form of payment registerd, even though on my account settings it says that I have a premium subscription (wh...

• Hi! I want to cancel my spotify premium subscription but when I open my subscription settings it says that there isn't any bank account or any form of payment registerd, even though on my account se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify video?

I recently learned spotify has video and podcasts now. I can't seem to find the video's however and the podcast list seems fairly limited.How can i acces this content? I'm from Belgium and paying for premium...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently learned spotify has video and podcasts now. I can't seem to find the video's however and the podcast list seems fairly limited. How can i acces this content? I'm from Belgium and paying...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connected to wrong account. What to do?

So i was logged into my account with my facebook. But my facebook got connected to another account, and now i can't get back into my spotify. It's stil existing but none of my passwords are working because i was logged with my facebook. I really want...

• So i was logged into my account with my facebook. But my facebook got connected to another account, and  now i can't get back into my spotify. It's stil existing but none of my passwords are wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! keeping playlists

I subscribed to KPN compleet in which Spotify Premium is integrated. However i already have a Premium subscription. I have to unsubscribe my current Spotify account. But will I lose my playlists when I activate my KPN Spotify account?

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to KPN compleet in which Spotify Premium is integrated. However i already have a Premium subscription. I have to unsubscribe my current Spotify account. But will I lose my playlists when...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay

Whenever I try to confirm payment I get this message:Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de pagamento está num dia ruim. Não se preocupe, nada foi cobrado. Tente de novo ou escolha outra forma de pagamento.Tried with several different credit cards,...

• Whenever I try to confirm payment I get this message: Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de pagamento está num dia ruim. Não se preocupe, nada foi cobrado. Tente de novo ou escolha outra forma d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting access to Premium Family??

SIgned up for the Premium family plan, currently have 4 seperate users, however when they login to "accept" the invite, it only gave the a 7 day Trial to Premium, what happened?

• SIgned up for the Premium family plan, currently have 4 seperate users, however when they login to "accept" the invite, it only gave the a 7 day Trial to Premium, what happened?
  • margaret-kraus
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money for my debit

I subscribed to the 3 months for $0.99 CAD deal and it took the money out of my debit credit and then it told me I was ineligible because I took the deal before? I never had the deal before my older brother did.

• I subscribed to the 3 months for $0.99 CAD deal and it took the money out of my debit credit and then it told me I was ineligible because I took the deal before? I never had the deal before my older ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

a few years ago I logged into spotify using facebook. My family now signed up for premium and I have a code but it won't let me log in using facebook or my email address. I don't know what to do!

• a few years ago I logged into spotify using facebook.  My family now signed up for premium and I have a code but it won't let me log in using facebook or my email address.  I don't know wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium offer

Hi, i want to ask you a question.I have already benefited of the offer of Premium for three months at 0,99 cent, but I saw in the advertisement that there is another offer at 9,99 Euro for three months, but in the website i didn't seen this offer, wh...

• Hi, i want to ask you a question. I have already benefited of the offer of Premium for three months at 0,99 cent, but I saw in the advertisement  that there is another offer at 9,99 Euro for th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change user ID

Someone knows how can i change my user ID?

• Visitor
  • Someone knows how can i change my user ID?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiz pagamento do Premium e não recebo retorno

Acabei de efetuar o pagamento com Cartão Diners para me tornar Premium e o site não responde se o pagamento foi aceito ou nao. Achei que o Cartao estava com problema e fiz nova entrada com outro Cartao (Cartao mastercard). Acontece que também nao rec...

• Acabei de efetuar o pagamento com Cartão Diners para me tornar Premium e o site não responde se o pagamento foi aceito ou nao. Achei que o Cartao estava com problema e fiz nova entrada com outro Cart...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Unable to apply NUS discount

Hi, I have a valid NUS Extra card and have tried to apply the 50% student discount to my account, this fails with a generic error message. A friend also had the same problem and had to escalate it to staff to fix, can anyone help me ? Cheers gavinlew

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have a valid NUS Extra card and have tried to apply the 50% student discount to my account, this fails with a generic error message.   A friend also had the same problem and had...
  • karenlong2010
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Kan inte logga in på rätt konto i mobilen

Hej, Jag lyckas inte logga in på mitt nya spotifykonto mikael.tjarnhage@axeg.se via min mobil (Iphone). Jag hamnar automatiskt på mitt gamla konto mikael.tjarnhage@priconsulting.se. Jag kan inte heller ta bort mitt gamla konto som jag inte längre vil...

• Hej,   Jag lyckas inte logga in på mitt nya spotifykonto mikael.tjarnhage@axeg.se via min mobil (Iphone). Jag hamnar automatiskt på mitt gamla konto mikael.tjarnhage@priconsulting.se. Jag kan ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hi,I tried to follow the istructions that spotify gives in theit help section. It always leads me to the page I attached the screenshot and I just cant chang my country.can anybody help me?

• Hi, I tried to follow the istructions that spotify gives in theit help section. It always leads me to the page I attached the screenshot and I just cant chang my country. can anybody help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

He pagado para que mi cuenta ta pasta a PREMIUM, lo he hecho dos veces porque me dio un error la primera vez, al entrar en mi banco he visto que se han cargado los dos pagos pero mi cuenta aún no es PREMIUM.

• He pagado para que mi cuenta ta pasta a PREMIUM, lo he hecho dos veces porque me dio un error la primera vez, al entrar en mi banco he visto que se han cargado los dos pagos pero mi cuenta aún no es ...
  • farmacia23
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

premium offer

why am i being charged £9.99 when i chose the £0.99 offer ?

• why am i being charged £9.99 when i chose the £0.99 offer ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes