Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payed but still free

I have been using spotify for about a year and never had any problems untill today. I renewed my subscrption this morning using my itunes. Same as always. It says that I am still free has not sent me any kind of confirmation but it charged my account...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using spotify for about a year and never had any problems untill today. I renewed my subscrption this morning using my itunes. Same as always. It says that I am still free has not sent me...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ineligable for 99 cent/3 month promo and i was charged twice for nothing!

I was charged twice today for the $0.99/3 month promo. It said I was ineligible because i already used the 7 day free trial but it still charged me 99 cents so I tried again and got the same message that I can't do this promo and was charged again. S...

• I was charged twice today for the $0.99/3 month promo. It said I was ineligible because i already used the 7 day free trial but it still charged me 99 cents so I tried again and got the same message ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged full price for prem but had an email offer for $.99

I was charged $9.99 for prem service but had a $.99 offer. Contacted cust service on 6/20/16 asking for credit for the difference or to cancel the subscription. Have yet to hear a reply from them. How can i get this issue taken care of asap? Case num...

• I was charged $9.99 for prem service but had a $.99 offer. Contacted cust service on 6/20/16 asking for credit for the difference or to cancel the subscription. Have yet to hear a reply from them. Ho...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Issues with payment and logging in

I would like to talk to a rep about multiple issues I am having with logging in and updating payment. What are my next steps here, I see no way to contact customer support for a discussion.

• Visitor
  • I would like to talk to a rep about multiple issues I am having with logging in and updating payment. What are my next steps here, I see no way to contact customer support for a discussion.
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! if i cancel spotify premium and remaining 3 monts of subscription i lost them?

hello! one thing I buy spotify premium for 3 months if i cancel the subscription now, I lose the three months? thanks

• hello!    one thing I buy spotify premium for 3 months if i cancel the subscription now, I lose the three months?      thanks 
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login on browser, but not on app??

Ok so I'm having a problem...I'm on my computer trying to log into spotify with Facebook. On the chrome browser i can log in with Facebook. But then when i go to the spotify app and click "log in with Facebook" it sends me to an error page.... What c...

• Ok so I'm having a problem...I'm on my computer trying to log into spotify with Facebook. On the chrome browser i can log in with Facebook.   But then when i go to the spotify app and click "l...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having a **bleep** ton off problems

Hello, i am having a lot of problems so i will list them neatly: 1. I disconnected my account from facebook but it still is connected to facebook, i can't log in with facebook but my full nameis shown and in settings there is "Share activity on Faceb...

• Regular
  • Hello, i am having a lot of problems so i will list them neatly:   1. I disconnected my account from facebook but it still is connected to facebook, i can't log in with facebook but my full na...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my free acount

I have a free account I set up and I have a Facebook account I have premium.I'm trying to add my account to a sonos and it won't let me use my premium account so I want to try and delete the free account to get it out the way.My phone won't let me lo...

• I have a free account I set up and I have a Facebook account I have premium. I'm trying to add my account to a sonos and it won't let me use my premium account so I want to try and delete the free a...
  • amugu1234
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving reset password email

Hi, i have a customer who's desparately trying to connect to his spotify account but doesn't succeed because he doesn't know his password & username. He only knows the emailaddress that was used during registration of his account. when we try to do a...

• Regular
  • Hi,   i have a customer who's desparately trying to connect to his spotify account but doesn't succeed because he doesn't know his password & username. He only knows the emailaddress t...
  • Cliffordjohnson
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't change my name

I created a Spotify account with a name different from my facebook name. When I linked it, the spotify name changed. I unlinked it cuz i don't want my facebook name on spotify, but now I can't get my original spotify name. What can i do?

• I created a Spotify account with a name different from my facebook name. When I linked it, the spotify name changed. I unlinked it cuz i don't want my facebook name on spotify, but now I can't get my...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only got one month instead of three spotify Premium

Hello today I heard an advertisment on spotify which said: "buy now spotify Premium for one month and get three month"I did it but I got only one Month.Please help and sorry for my bad english.

• Hello today I heard an advertisment on spotify which said: "buy now spotify Premium for one month and get three month" I did it but I got only one Month. Please help and sorry for my bad english.
  • CarlaCola
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

On a free trial but wanted to pay for the three months premium 0.99 cent deal

Hello, i wanted to purchase the three month premium on the phone but when i clicked try pemium it just activated the free trial. i know the free trial is 7 days. I also put my info for the 3 month .99 cent but that offer ends on the 30th of this mont...

• Hello, i wanted to purchase the three month premium on the phone but when i clicked try pemium it just activated the free trial. i know the free trial is 7 days. I also put my info for the 3 month .9...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

He pagado la cuota de este mes y no se me actualiza la cuenta

Hola, He pagado, tarde, la cuota de este mes de Spotify Premium y me sigue enviando mensaje de que si no actualizo los datos me cancelarán la suscripción en 5 días. EL problema es que ya me lo han cargado en la cuenta, pero no se me actualiza la cuen...

• Regular
  • Hola,   He pagado, tarde, la cuota de este mes de Spotify Premium y me sigue enviando mensaje de que si no actualizo los datos me cancelarán la suscripción en 5 días. EL problema es que ya me ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Account Charged

I am needing to speak with someone at SPOTIFY to understand why my account was charged and I do not have any of the premium features. i.e. no commericals, any selection. But I charged for it??????

• I am needing to speak with someone at SPOTIFY to understand why my account was charged and I do not have any of the premium features. i.e. no commericals, any selection.   But I charged for it...
  • wolf123r
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Familiar para el Trabajo

Hola! Quisiera contratar este Plan Familiar con mis compañeros de trabajo. Pasamos más de 9 horas en las oficinas. ¿Es posible?

• Hola! Quisiera contratar este Plan Familiar con mis compañeros de trabajo. Pasamos más de 9 horas en las oficinas. ¿Es posible?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card purchase issues

I have been subscribing to Spotify Premium by buying gift cards in supermarkets and redeeming them online since I first came to Spotify. Recently I have had issues with redeeming the code, the code I entered worked fine but when I tried to use premiu...

• I have been subscribing to Spotify Premium by buying gift cards in supermarkets and redeeming them online since I first came to Spotify. Recently I have had issues with redeeming the code, the code I...
  • Almacutie313
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in with Facebook with Spotify included as authorized in Facebook app page

Although Spotify has connected with Facebook and it shows as authorized in Facebook's app page, at Spotify user's general configs, Facebook show as not connected, by still showing "connect with Facebook". See linkshttps://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...

• Although Spotify has connected with Facebook and it shows as authorized in Facebook's app page, at Spotify user's general configs, Facebook show as not connected, by still showing "connect with Faceb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada to US

Hi, I'm in Canada and I'd like to use the 3-month offer for $0.99. I'm going to the U.S. for 2 months. Will my Canadian Premium Subscription work for the 2 months while I'm in the US? Thanks

• Hi, I'm in Canada and I'd like to use the 3-month offer for $0.99. I'm going to the U.S. for 2 months. Will my Canadian Premium Subscription work for the 2 months while I'm in the US?   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague premiun y sigo en gratis

Pague la promoción premiun de 3 meses por $9 pesos y se me cargo a la tarjeta 3 veces y sigo en gratis como si no allá pagado

• Pague la promoción premiun de 3 meses por $9 pesos y se me cargo a la tarjeta 3 veces y sigo en gratis como si no allá pagado
  • iqjmvelasquez
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

How can I change the due date of my account? Every month I'm having problems...

• How can I change the due date of my account? Every month I'm having problems...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes