Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium stole me 0.99cent

Hello. I paid for the 3 months promo but i cant attivate it because seems i just did it in the past. Then the payment system stole me the money.****Spotify P00437B3B2 Spot-ify P0043 21/06/16 20:58

• Hello. I paid for the 3 months promo but i cant attivate it because seems i just did it in the past. Then the payment system stole me the money. ****Spotify P00437B3B2 Spot-ify P0043 21/06/16 20:58
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email change (help)

When I first opened a spotify acount a while ago I used a username I now do not want, so I decided to switch emails, and use one of the other email accounts, then completely disregard the account. After I did theat I logged out and started making a n...

• When I first opened a spotify acount a while ago I used a username I now do not want, so I decided to switch emails, and use one of the other email accounts, then completely disregard the accoun...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paysafecard Guthaben abgezogen aber kein Premium

Hallo, ich wollte mir Spotify Premium mit drei Paysafecards kaufen. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass das Guthaben abgezogen wurde aber ich kein Premium Abonnement bekommen habe. Ich hoffe dass mir jemand helfen kann.

• Hallo, ich wollte mir Spotify Premium mit drei Paysafecards kaufen. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass das Guthaben abgezogen wurde aber ich kein Premium Abonnement bekommen habe. Ich hoffe dass mir jema...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Facebook spotify account to normal spotify account - no response on form

Hello, I would like to change my Facebook spotify account to normal spotify account. I want to use the same email address as I am using right now, keep my playlists en my family Spotify subscription. I already sent 2 e-mail in Dutch and 1 in English ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I would like to change my Facebook spotify account to normal spotify account. I want to use the same email address as I am using right now, keep my playlists en my family Spotify subs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Im from Norway and my Daughter is in Hungary

Hi. I just did an upgrade to Family. We are four in Norway..living here - and one in Hungary. The girl in Hungary cant use our account because of some rules of something. She told me that is no problem with Deezer , and i wonder if that is the soluti...

• Hi. I just did an upgrade to Family. We are four in Norway..living here - and one in Hungary. The girl in Hungary cant use our account because of some rules of something. She told me that is no probl...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change email adress

Hey,I made a spotify acc with an old email adress that doesn´t work anymore so i cant get any emails from spoify. Is it possible to change the email adress?Any kind of help would be nice, thanks

• Hey, I made a spotify acc with an old email adress that doesn´t work anymore so i cant get any emails from spoify. Is it possible to change the email adress? Any kind of help would be nice, thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

End subscription

I cancelled my premium subscription but I still got charged 99,- What's up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium subscription but I still got charged 99,- What's up with that?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can´t upgrade to Premium

Hey guys,i just made a ACC here and want to upgrade my ACC to premium. So far so good, but if i want to pay with paypal i have to start it again and again.Please help me

• Hey guys, i just made a ACC here and want to upgrade my ACC to premium. So far so good, but if i want to pay with paypal i have to start it again and again. Please help me 🙂
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sigo en free

He subscrito la oferta de 0,99 euros por tres meses para mi hija, se ha hecho el cargo en la tarjeta, ha reinstalado la app, no tiene otra cuenta y sigue en free.Yo tengo premium

• Casual Listener
  • He subscrito la oferta de 0,99 euros por tres meses para mi hija, se ha hecho el cargo en la tarjeta, ha reinstalado la app, no tiene otra cuenta y sigue en free. Yo tengo premium
  • sergi_vm89
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIPLE charged (for $275) and FURIOUS

I recently discovered that Spotify has been charging THREE different credit cards of mine simultaneously for a Premium subscription--for a total of $275.47 in duplicate charges. The customer service reps I worked with (Lanilyn and then Anne) establis...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discovered that Spotify has been charging THREE different credit cards of mine simultaneously for a Premium subscription--for a total of $275.47 in duplicate charges.   The customer...
  • Bellra
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My Premium Account switched to Free even tho I have a paid subscription through Rogers

Someone please help. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps. (Logout, Login. Uninstall the App, Reinstall the App. Checked my User accounts, Powered down my phone, Powered on...) I pay for this monthly through Rogers & I have called them to confi...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone please help. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps. (Logout, Login. Uninstall the App, Reinstall the App. Checked my User accounts, Powered down my phone, Powered on...) I pay for this m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution login with facebook

I have a problem. I can't login to my spotify account anymore. I use my facebook account to login but when I 'press login with facebook' it says that my username and/of my password is wrong. But I didn't change anything. I also can't login on the web...

• Regular
  • I have a problem. I can't login to my spotify account anymore. I use my facebook account to login but when I 'press login with facebook' it says that my username and/of my password is wrong. But I&nb...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking Private account with Artist Account

So i have an "artist account" on spotify, probably made by the first label that released my first release. and i want to know if theres a way to link my private account to that one, or if theres any way that i can change any stuff on that artist acco...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have an "artist account" on spotify, probably made by the first label that released my first release. and i want to know if theres a way to link my private account to that one, or if theres...
  • Geoxor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo incorrecto

No pude activar mi cuenta familiar sin embargo me hicieron cargo doble a la tdc... y sigo teniendo la cuenta gratis donde puedo reportarño??

• No pude activar mi cuenta familiar sin embargo me hicieron cargo doble a la tdc... y sigo teniendo la cuenta gratis donde puedo reportarño??
  • yothalia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Overcharged

I am being overcharged and would like a refund. Spotify's rule is that we have a right to get a refund within 14 days. This morning I was trying to switch to spotify premium for students and I've tried three times but Spotify can't seem to verify my ...

•  I am being overcharged and would like a refund. Spotify's rule is that we have a right to get a refund within 14 days. This morning I was trying to switch to spotify premium for students a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked (Email Address and password changed), but I can still login through my facebook

Hi, today I noticed something strange happening each time I sign onto my computer. Every time I turn it on, it says session terminated, and I have to login again. I thought that was weird since that has never happened before in 2 years, so I went to ...

• Hi, today I noticed something strange happening each time I sign onto my computer. Every time I turn it on, it says session terminated, and I have to login again. I thought that was weird since that ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Would like to merge my Spotify account with my Spotify FB account - help!

Hi there, I created a profile (username: Mojiot69) a couple of years back and have a subscription. Since then I enabled the app in Facebook, and now I seem to have two profiles live! The annoying thing is that my friends are following my Facebook acc...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I created a profile (username: Mojiot69) a couple of years back and have a subscription. Since then I enabled the app in Facebook, and now I seem to have two profiles live! The a...
  • gmomemin74
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

charging issue

Hi, In decemeber I think i bought some sort of family premium account that i can share with people.. but never figured out how to do that. So right now my family is getting charged doible for my family account as well as my dad's account. we were try...

• Hi,  In decemeber I think i bought some sort of family premium account that i can share with people.. but never figured out how to do that. So right now my family is getting charged doible for ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why has my Spotify defaulted to Germany?

Everytime I try to change my location to United Kingdom it defaults to Germany. I never at any point selected Germany so I'm not sure why this is happening. Can anyone advise?

• Everytime I try to change my location to United Kingdom it defaults to Germany.  I never at any point selected Germany so I'm not sure why this is happening.  Can anyone advise?
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade my account

I have been trying to update my account for a long time, but there is always a problem with the credit card. Today, I received the same message as always, saying that there was a problem with my card and that I should try later and should not worry c...

• I have been trying to update my account for a long time, but there is always a problem with the credit card. Today, I received the same message as always, saying that there was a problem with my card...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes