Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Family subsciption

Hi,I have a family plan (premium for family). I am trying to invite my wife (she has a basic account through facebook). when i enter her mail address, it say "oops something went wrong...".I have invited her before, but she doesn't appear on my list ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a family plan (premium for family). I am trying to invite my wife (she has a basic account through facebook). when i enter her mail address, it say "oops something went wrong...". I have...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook and spotify

Hey guys, how can i find out which spotify account is connected to my facebook ? Because i used to have few spotify accounts, but i deleted all my old email accounts and one of them was linked to my facebook. So what should i do now ?Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, how can i find out which spotify account is connected to my facebook ? Because i used to have few spotify accounts, but i deleted all my old email accounts and one of them was linked to my ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot my password, wrong email adress for restore.

hi.i forgot my password, and tryed to restore my password. but i have registed at email that is no longer in juse... what to do?

• hi. i forgot my password, and tryed to restore my password. but i have registed at email that is no longer in juse...  what to do? 
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in to my account - account already created with this email address

I recently changed phones and I'm not able to log in to my account from the new phone. Whenever i try loggin in, I get an error message saying that an account with this email address already exists. What should I do? Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed phones and I'm not able to log in to my account from the new phone. Whenever i try loggin in, I get an error message saying that an account with this email address already exists. ...
  • TeresaMaria
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am not getting the deal like promised!

There has recently been a '3month for 11.99' deal added to Spotify. I paid for this and it is only giving me the standard, '1 month for 11.99', and I am feeling extremely confused and taken advantage of. I know I'm not the only one. Please help me Sp...

• There has recently been a '3month for 11.99' deal added to Spotify. I paid for this and it is only giving me the standard, '1 month for 11.99', and I am feeling extremely confused and taken adva...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service

Hi i sent a contact form 24hrs ago and it was rather urgent. However, i've yet to get an email back, other than an automated message, can someone please tell me how to get in contact with spotify and insure a reply.

• Hi i sent a contact form 24hrs ago and it was rather urgent. However, i've yet to get an email back, other than an automated message, can someone please tell me how to get in contact with spotify and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake offer

I received in my spotify desktop an offer to buy premium account for 3 months only paying 1 month, but when i bought the premium account, spotify only gave me one month...I live in Chile.Spotify sucks

• Casual Listener
  • I received in my spotify desktop an offer to buy premium account for 3 months only paying 1 month, but when i bought the premium account, spotify only gave me one month...I live in Chile. Spotif...
  • USER72
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't get Discover Weekly

i've been subscribed to Spotify premium for more than 2 months but i still don't see my Discover Weekly playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • i've been subscribed to Spotify premium for more than 2 months but i still don't see my Discover Weekly playlist.
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Premium, but still playind ads inbetween songs

hey,so i upgraded my spotify from free to premium but they they are still showing and playing advertisements inbetween songs. that is quite annoying, how can i change that?

• hey, so i upgraded my spotify from free to premium but they they are still showing and playing advertisements inbetween songs. that is quite annoying, how can i change that?
  • nightingalebar
  • 71 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 71 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How many devices can i use under one premium account?

I want to sign up for a premium account. can my partner and i use it at the same time? or is it for one person only. basically can two people use a premium account or must we have one account each? thank you for your help i appreciate your feedback a...

• I want to sign up for a premium account.  can my partner and i use it at the same time? or is it for one person only. basically can two people use a premium account or must we have one account e...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wrong plan

Hello, For some reason my Premium was cancelled, probably because I was broke or something.However, I saw your summer deal; 3 months for 99 SEK and I payed for it,.But something must been wrong; it seems like I purchased 1 month of family premium for...

• Hello,   For some reason my Premium was cancelled, probably because I was broke or something. However, I saw your summer deal; 3 months for 99 SEK and I payed for it,. But something must bee...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Use facebook login, but my facebook account was canceled and I can not enter the spotify

I sign in spotify with facebook user but my facebook account was canceled (as well as the email account used in Facebook).So, I can not access spotify.Besides, I am premium I am paying and unable to use.I would like to call it off, to create another ...

• Casual Listener
  • I sign in spotify with facebook user but my facebook account was canceled (as well as the email account used in Facebook). So, I can not access spotify. Besides, I am premium I am paying and unable...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! login with facebook

Hallo, I have spotify premium and use facebook to login. I didn't change anything to my facebook account but i can't login anymore. I also can't login on the website of spotify. Need help Guusfct

• Regular
  • Hallo,   I have spotify premium and use facebook to login. I didn't change anything to my facebook account but i can't login anymore.  I also can't login on the website of spotify. ...
  • guusfct
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 0.99$ for 3 months

Hi! I used a 7-day free trial earlier. If I buy Premium, will it cost 0.99$ or 9.99$?

• Hi! I used a 7-day free trial earlier. If I buy Premium, will it cost 0.99$ or 9.99$?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium but didnt get any

Hi I lost my visa card and forgot to change to my new number here så my spotify went back to free. Did resubscribe today and i always get the premium directly but i haven't got any yet. Whats wrong ? I have been charged and got a receipt and the site...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I lost my visa card and forgot to change to my new number here så my spotify went back to free. Did resubscribe today and i always get the premium directly but i haven't got any yet. Wh...
  • Jackliveshere82
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Are shared accounts private for Family subscription

Hi, I have a Premium account with many shared friends. If I change it to a Family account will my shared friends and messages be private or can the whole family see them?

• Hi, I have a Premium account with many shared friends. If I change it to a Family account will my shared friends and messages be private or can the whole family see them?
  • octodur
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I paid for premium but haven't got it yet?

Hi my name is JasmineSpotify email address jasmine.art.therapy I upgraded to premium a couple of days through a link sent to my email. The money had come out of my bank acct but I never got a receipt and my Spotify still says free subscription. I too...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my name is Jasmine Spotify email address jasmine.art.therapy I upgraded to premium a couple of days through a link sent to my email. The money had come out of my bank acct but I never got a recei...
  • octodur
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify with no Facebook, please help

I really want to close my Facebook account but i can't log into Spotify, We all have been therem right?So apparently there are 2 emails associated with Spotify my ISP and my Yahoo! accounts. My ISP is gone, i no longer have it but for registration pu...

• I really want to close my Facebook account but i can't log into Spotify, We all have been therem right? So apparently there are 2 emails associated with Spotify my ISP and my Yahoo! accounts. My ISP...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium test for 3 months $9.00

Hello i got an e-mail to try spotify premium for $9.00 mxn i got charged twice and my account is free still, how can i contact spotify to check this problem?. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   i got an e-mail to try spotify premium for $9.00 mxn i got charged twice and my account is free still, how can i contact spotify to check this problem?.   Thanks!
  • kailner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes