Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

All Tracks Unavailable

Hi there, Hoping someone can help! For the past few days every track I try to listen to is unavailable - even songs that people I follow are currently listening to! Is there a fix for this? Thank you Kelly

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    Hoping someone can help!    For the past few days every track I try to listen to is unavailable - even songs that people I follow are currently listening to!&nbsp...
  • TheCaoth
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hi, I have a Family Subscription, but I want to disable one user totally. I mean, my subscription has 3 members, and I want to turn it to 2 members. Not only, disable the third, convert all my subscription to only 2 members. So I have tried it and I ...

• Hi, I have a Family Subscription, but I want to disable one user totally. I mean, my subscription has 3 members, and I want to turn it to 2 members. Not only, disable the third, convert all my subscr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for students

I had Spotify premium before I started college how can I update my account to get the discount?

• I had Spotify premium before I started college how can I update my account to get the discount?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download does not work on Android

I have a notification that it is downloading 0 of 303 but nothing happens. It never downloads.

• I have a notification that it is downloading 0 of 303 but nothing happens. It never downloads.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free trial

I just accepted the 30 days free trial but the payment says that i have to pay for spotify in 7 days... Am i being scammed by spotify or have I done something wrong???Plz help! https://gyazo.com/dcce3ede1d7b599cf63bf52c2d4c2a2c

• I just accepted the 30 days free trial but the payment says that i have to pay for spotify in 7 days... Am i being scammed by spotify or have I done something wrong??? Plz help!   https://g...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not getting premium benefits

I paid for a premium account but my account is not showing as premium

• I paid for a premium account but my account is not showing as premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logs me into wrong account on windows app

Hi, whenever I sign into spotify account (using my email that has premium) on the desktop app it logs me into my old account I made using facebook that does not have premium. I can log into the website using the web browser and the android app onto t...

• Hi, whenever I sign into spotify account (using my email that has premium) on the desktop app it logs me into my old account I made using facebook that does not have premium. I can log into the websi...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged FOUR TIMES for spotify premium today.

I was trying to sign up for the student discount but every time I got to the page where you type in your schools name it would tell me that the information wasn't valid and I needed to check my status at a later time. I refilled out the form thinking...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to sign up for the student discount but every time I got to the page where you type in your schools name it would tell me that the information wasn't valid and I needed to check my statu...
  • Callum221
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I change what device is the main decice for spotify

My tablet is where I first created my spotify account while my phone was broken, and when I got my new phone and signed on to spotify I can't do the same things like chose what song to play and replay a song over and over. I don't have spotify premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • My tablet is where I first created my spotify account while my phone was broken, and when I got my new phone and signed on to spotify I can't do the same things like chose what song to play and repla...
  • b2n101
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got charged wrong subscription

Spotify charged me 9.99 today but I just started my Student 4.99 subscription. I canceled my 9.99 subscription even before it ended. How can I fix this?

• Spotify charged me 9.99 today but I just started my Student 4.99 subscription. I canceled my 9.99 subscription even before it ended. How can I fix this?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo dar de baja mi cuenta premium. Me la cobran en dólares y no en pesos ARG

Hola me están cobrando en dólares el equivalente a los 36$ q sale x mes. Realmente no quiero pagar en moneda extranjera. Nunca pensé que mi banco lo iba a hacer esa conversión. Quiero dar de baja la cuenta y no puedo. Alguien puede ayudarme?Gracias.A...

• Hola me están cobrando en dólares el equivalente a los 36$ q sale x mes. Realmente no quiero pagar en moneda extranjera. Nunca pensé que mi banco lo iba a hacer esa conversión. Quiero dar de baja la ...
  • Gimli98
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my spotify trial ends today and before i could cancel they charged me can i get a refund??

today my tiral ends and i was trying to cancel it around 4:00 this afternoon and when i did they had already charged me for this month and i really dont want to contiune on usign premium.. i need a refund asap

• today my tiral ends and i was trying to cancel it around 4:00 this afternoon and when i did they had already charged me for this month and i really dont want to contiune on usign premium.. i need a r...
  • Callum221
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium no longer billing through sprint?

For the past few years I have had Spotify premium set up through sprint. The $9.99 charge would be added on to my phone bill each month. Today I got an email from spotify saying that there was a billing error. So I logged into my sprint account tryin...

•   For the past few years I have had Spotify premium set up through sprint. The $9.99 charge would be added on to my phone bill each month. Today I got an email from spotify saying that there wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged student discount rate even tho it says I'm not eligible.

I got charged the $4.99 rate when I tried to apply for the student discount. My account currently says I'm using "spotify free" but I got an email from my credit card provider telling me I got charged the $4.99. Will I be getting a credit for that? H...

• I got charged the $4.99 rate when I tried to apply for the student discount. My account currently says I'm using "spotify free" but I got an email from my credit card provider telling me I got charge...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My song is on a wrong artist page

Device: Windows Operating System Version: Windows 10 Spotify Version: 1.0.21.143 Description: I posted a single through Record Union a few days ago and now i saw that it was uploaded but on a artist page with the same name... To reproduce:Step 1Step ...

•   Device: Windows   Operating System Version: Windows 10   Spotify Version: 1.0.21.143   Description: I posted a single through Record Union a few days ago and now i s...
  • jsethl
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Fido number and device

I registered linked to a Fido account. I have since got a different Fido number and differ device.. How do I link to new phone number and phone plan without needing to create a new account. I can still access old account but not as premium

• I registered linked to a Fido account. I have since got a different Fido number and differ device.. How do I link to new phone number and phone plan without needing to create a new account. I can sti...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does premium users can use sporify all over?

Hey, I'm a premium user from California, and I'm about to travel to Israel.I know Spotify doesn't work there, but will I be able to use it as a premium user?Thank you!

• Regular
  • Hey, I'm a premium user from California, and I'm about to travel to Israel. I know Spotify doesn't work there, but will I be able to use it as a premium user? Thank you!
  • Ynui
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Cancelation

I want to cancel my premium account but Spotify doesn't have a number to get in contact with customer support is there any other way to cancel my account or get refunds??

• I want to cancel my premium account but Spotify doesn't have a number to get in contact with customer support is there any other way to cancel my account or get refunds??
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to change county in account section

Hello,I'm trying to logIn on my desktop PC and see this error message:after clicking on update your profile I only see 1 country in the dropdown any ideas?

Spotify 2016-02-11 16.12.01.png sp2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying to logIn on my desktop PC and see this error message: after clicking on update your profile I only see 1 country in the dropdown      any ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes