Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Family member do not have mail adress

I have 2 children who do not have any mail adress, but we want to add them to family group with their own accounts. How can i do this without mail adress? Is it possible to just make a username without mail adress? We also use Spotify on our Sonos sy...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 children who do not have any mail adress, but we want to add them to family group with their own accounts. How can i do this without mail adress? Is it possible to just make a username witho...
  • amit_shweta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected Facebook, but the name and picture are staying

I've created a Spotify account and connected with a wrong Facebook account, disconnecting was not a big problem but now the picture and name of the Facebook account are still in my new Spotify account.Anybody who can change this?

• I've created a Spotify account and connected with a wrong Facebook account, disconnecting was not a big problem but now the picture and name of the Facebook account are still in my new Spotify accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account compromised?

Heya Spotizens, So a few weeks ago i started getting search results on my spotify from Spanish artists, which im definetly not listening to. And I've started to get suspicious if someone else was using my account somehow. So i changed my password and...

• Regular
  • Heya Spotizens, So a few weeks ago i started getting search results on my spotify from Spanish artists, which im definetly not listening to. And I've started to get suspicious if someone else was usi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want listen to more japan music

我用銀河注5我想聽聽更多的日本樂壇,請Spotify的的是良好的應用

• 我用銀河注5 我想聽聽更多的日本樂壇,請 Spotify的的是良好的應用
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling

If I order today the 3 months for $9.99 and cancel it today will it stop today or continue for the remember of the 3 months and then revert back to free?

• Roadie
  • If I order today the 3 months for $9.99 and cancel it today will it stop today or continue for the remember of the 3 months and then revert back to free?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months 99 NOK deal

I upgraded from free to 3 months preminium deal , but my account says 1 month family next payment 149 NOK , at 08/15/16 when its suppose to be 3 months for 99NOK . My banking account has been charged for 99NOK. So i cancelled my subscription . Why ca...

• I upgraded from free to 3 months preminium deal , but my account says 1 month family next payment 149 NOK , at 08/15/16 when its suppose to be 3 months for 99NOK . My banking account has been charged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No aparece el botón de"cancelar suscripción"

Me hiciron ONU cobro excesivo Por una Suscripción de Un año, yo intentaba comprar SOLO UN MES.Deseo cancelar la Suscripción, Pero No me Aparece la Opción. Necesito un reembolso Condiciones Condiciones Condiciones Condiciones del cobro. Fecha: 15-06-1...

• Me hiciron ONU cobro excesivo Por una Suscripción de Un año, yo intentaba comprar SOLO UN MES. Deseo cancelar la Suscripción, Pero No me Aparece la Opción.   Necesito un reembolso Condiciones...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not recognising my email or facebook log in.

I have a premium account, but spotify all of a sudden stopped recognising my email and facebook log in and username. My account exists and you can still view my profile 'ali el-husseini' , but i literally can not access it and it is becoming increasi...

• I have a premium account, but spotify all of a sudden stopped recognising my email and facebook log in and username. My account exists and you can still view my profile 'ali el-husseini' , but i lite...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged more ???

Guys why am i getting charged $15.40 per month instead of $14.98, i am subscribed under the family plan. Please help because collectively, it will be a lot more in future

• Guys why am i getting charged $15.40 per month instead of $14.98, i am subscribed under the family plan. Please help because collectively, it will be a lot more in future 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been getting charged twice the amount as normal for the last 8 months

I have used spotify since 2013 and have always paid $5.29 because of the student discount. I have recently cancled my premium subscription because I was getting charged double the price for the past 8 months for no warning at all that my rate was goi...

spotify reciepts.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • I have used spotify since 2013 and have always paid $5.29 because of the student discount. I have recently cancled my premium subscription because I was getting charged double the price for the past ...
  • krd1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline logs you out

Recently, I downloaded several songs to my phone because I knew I would be in the deep woods of Canada with friends on a fishing trip - no wifi or cell coverage. My group was counting on me to be the 'music provider' given the fact that I had a spoti...

• Recently, I downloaded several songs to my phone because I knew I would be in the deep woods of Canada with friends on a fishing trip - no wifi or cell coverage. My group was counting on me to be the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ups, the Credit Card is not working...

Hi Spotify, i want to buy premium i have a 7 day trial for free used and now spotify say's my creditcard was not working but it has some money on it and i have read all the FAQ and i have call my creditcard bank an the guy says it is a problem by spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   i want to buy premium i have a 7 day trial for free used and now spotify say's my creditcard was not working but it has some money on it and i have read all the FAQ and i have ca...
  • qbcgraphics
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my subscription

I'm from Mexico, i pay your offer of 3 months of Premium for $9.00 pesos and it says that my bank had some issues and to thy again later, that you won't charge me anything and i try it for 3 times and when I check, you have made the charges 3 times a...

• I'm from Mexico, i pay your offer of 3 months of Premium for $9.00 pesos and it says that my bank had some issues and to thy again later, that you won't charge me anything and i try it for 3 times an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer .99 Cent deal

Did the summer sale go away? I have 99 cents in my paypal right now and my subscription just ended, but it's saying it is not enough.

• Did the summer sale go away? I have 99 cents in my paypal right now and my subscription just ended, but it's saying it is not enough. 
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

No funciona red moviles en mi iphone

Puedo utilizar las redes moviles a la perfeccion, pero al momento de usar spotify me aparece "sin conexion" y ya intente todo lo que dice en la pagina de support.

• Puedo utilizar las redes moviles a la perfeccion, pero al momento de usar spotify me aparece "sin conexion" y ya intente todo lo que dice en la pagina de support.
  • LordCator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need an extended day to pay for subscription

So I don't get paid for another two days, and my subscription renews on the 16th of this month.. Is there a way to extend it to Friday?

• So I don't get paid for another two days, and my subscription renews on the 16th of this month.. Is there a way to extend it to Friday?     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription charges

Hi Spotify, I cancelled my services with you and no longer have or use the spotify app, yet you're stille taking money off my bank account. I cancelled my services about 3 months ago.Please help me asap, is there a phone number I can call? I don't ha...

• Hi Spotify,   I cancelled my services with you and no longer have or use the spotify app, yet you're stille taking money off my bank account. I cancelled my services about 3 months ago. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Countries

I am currently traveling in Australia, and will soon be bounching from country to country. I started my account ages ago in the U.S, I had to switch my payment option from my U.S bank account, to my Aussie bank account a while ago. I have recently go...

• I am currently traveling in Australia, and will soon be bounching from country to country. I started my account ages ago in the U.S, I had to switch my payment option from my U.S bank account, to my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed to Premium but nothing happened

My premium account expired 2 days ago, so I decided to renew yesterday, but when I bought premium, nothing happened at all- my account is still "free". However, I managed to receive a invoice from apple. Please help asap! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account expired 2 days ago, so I decided to renew yesterday, but when I bought premium, nothing happened at all- my account is still "free". However, I managed to receive a invoice from ap...
  • mikechasejr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling A Subscription

How many days notice do I have to give Spotify in order to cancel my subscription? I am hoping to get the 3 month trial but want to wait a few months after to get full premium.

• Casual Listener
  • How many days notice do I have to give Spotify in order to cancel my subscription? I am hoping to get the 3 month trial but want to wait a few months after to get full premium. 
  • Music_lover44
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes