Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Only Got 1 Month Of Premium Instead Of 3 For The Price Of 1

Hi, so I have had Spotify Premium in the past, orginally through a 3 month for $0.99 deal and cancelled after the 3 months but today an ad appeared that had a deal for 3 months of premium for the price of one ($11.99). I clicked on the ad (banner?) a...

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.18.22 PM.png
  • Hi, so I have had Spotify Premium in the past, orginally through a 3 month for $0.99 deal and cancelled after the 3 months but today an ad appeared that had a deal for 3 months of premium for the pri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating Facebook... Cannot contact Spotify at all to transfer my premium subscription over

The Spotify "support" section on deactivating facebook is a closed loop that asks you to send a support question. I sent a question on transferring my premium account over from my old account associated with facebook and was returned an automated ema...

• The Spotify "support" section on deactivating facebook is a closed loop that asks you to send a support question. I sent a question on transferring my premium account over from my old account as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital nomad: no Spotify

Hi there! I'm a digital nomad: I live abroad, no "classic" residency. I'm french, with a UK bank account, signed up when in Malta, now in Spain. This morning, I decided to switch to Premium Family for my wife to use Spotify too, and my daughter. My w...

• Hi there!   I'm a digital nomad: I live abroad, no "classic" residency. I'm french, with a UK bank account, signed up when in Malta, now in Spain.   This morning, I decided to swit...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Liliana4

Ho pagato il primo mese di spotify premium poi sono uscita dal mio account e poi sono rientrata ma ho perso tutta la mia playlist e ora ho spotify free e sto pagando l'abbonamento di premium senza playlist

• Ho pagato il primo mese di spotify premium poi sono uscita dal mio account e poi sono rientrata ma ho perso tutta la mia playlist e ora ho spotify free e sto pagando l'abbonamento di premium senza pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Payments = no premium

After trying to contact by their useless contact form, I´ll try here.When I tried to upgrade my account I had problems with the payment, there was any solutions and everytime I was redirected to the payment screen instead of payment succesful screen....

• After trying to contact by their useless contact form, I´ll try here. When I tried to upgrade my account I had problems with the payment, there was any solutions and everytime I was redirected to th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged by mistake or fraud??

I have a Spotify Premium with a fixed billing on my Visa account every month (the 2nd). This month (7th) I was also charged on my MasterCard!! I have never registered this card with Spotify and I have not got a clue where to contact them for answers ...

• I have a Spotify Premium with a fixed billing on my Visa account every month (the 2nd). This month (7th) I was also charged on my MasterCard!! I have never registered this card with Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gema

Ayer pagué mi suscripción de 9.99 por tres meses y he recibido los correspondientes gmails del recibo de pago y de la bienvenida a Premium y también en mi cuenta me sale como que soy Premium pero en la app sigue diciendo que soy Free y me salen anunc...

• Ayer pagué mi suscripción de 9.99 por tres meses y he recibido los correspondientes gmails del recibo de pago y de la bienvenida a Premium y también en mi cuenta me sale como que soy Premium pero en ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment not working?

Hello there! I wanted to renew my Premium account today via paysafe card to still get a chance to get the 3 months for 9,99€ promo.After I clicked "pay" the money was transferred from the paysafecard, but my account is still not premium.Furthermore I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there!   I wanted to renew my Premium account today via paysafe card to still get a chance to get the 3 months for 9,99€ promo. After I clicked "pay" the money was transferred from the ...
  • lucylike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WTF Spotify!!!! Overdraft charges!!!!

Spotify just hit me with a ridiculous overdraft charge even though they got there money I have over draft protection from my bank so they took the money out of my savings account yet Spotify still charged me a $25 over draft and you don't even have a...

• Spotify just hit me with a ridiculous overdraft charge even though they got there money I have over draft protection from my bank so they took the money out of my savings account yet Spotify still ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer Deal followed by Student Discount

Hi there! If I upgrade to Premium under the .99c summer deal, will I be able to use the student discount after the summer promotion expires? thank you!

• Hi there!   If I upgrade to Premium under the .99c summer deal, will I be able to use the student discount after the summer promotion expires?   thank you!       &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family premium

been trying to sign up for family premium but my credit card wont go through i need help

• been trying to sign up for family premium but my credit card wont go through i need help
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying finnish music

Nowadays when I start sptorfy, it shows suggestions based on my location and domicile of my spotify account. However, I never ever listen to Finnihs music. THis is really annoying, how can I trun the feature off???

• Casual Listener
  • Nowadays when I start sptorfy, it shows suggestions based on my location and domicile of my spotify account. However, I never ever listen to Finnihs music. THis is really annoying, how can I trun the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Issue

I renewed my Spotify Premium subscribtion through my iTunes account. The money has been deducted but my account is still a free account. I have checked my old account to see if the wrong account was updated and I've reinstalled the app on my iPhone b...

• I renewed my Spotify Premium subscribtion through my iTunes account. The money has been deducted but my account is still a free account. I have checked my old account to see if the wrong account was ...
  • Andresbh7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I either transfer my account or delete my account?

Heres the deal. I have 2 face books accounts. Don't ask. Somehow I ended up using a third email for my acutal subscription but because of circumstances I want to stop using this email as my current paid account and switch my paid subscription to my f...

• Heres the deal.  I have 2 face books accounts.  Don't ask.  Somehow I ended up using a third email for my acutal subscription but because of circumstances I want to stop using this ema...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

billing

my case is 05631319, i got an emial to rate the support i got but i never got any. can this please be fixed. i was charged for a month the night before it was due and i canceled it that same night so i would like a refund please

• my case is 05631319, i got an emial to rate the support i got but i never got any. can this please be fixed. i was charged for a month the night before it was due and i canceled it that same night so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Doble

I got premium on 5/8/16 and two weeks later i canceled my premium im iTunes/Apple, and i got charged again after i had canceled which now it expires on 7/8/16.. What can i do? In my iTunes it says its been expired since 6/8/16. I don't want to keep g...

• I got premium on 5/8/16 and two weeks later i canceled my premium im iTunes/Apple, and i got charged again after i had canceled which now it expires on 7/8/16.. What can i do? In my iTunes it says it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription due date

Why are you charging my card when it's not my due date

• Why are you charging my card when it's not my due date
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account wasn't updated

I paid for premium on June 1st and still have "free" subscription. I don't know how to fix this problem, I have already done everything they say to do like deleting the app and signing back on, didn't work. I don't have any other accounts just my Fac...

• I paid for premium on June 1st and still have "free" subscription. I don't know how to fix this problem, I have already done everything they say to do like deleting the app and signing back on, didn'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card for Friend

My best friend's birthday is coming up, and she uses Spotify religiously. I wanted to give her a premium subscription gift card, however I wanted to know if it would work on her account that already exists with a premium subscription. I believe that ...

• Casual Listener
  • My best friend's birthday is coming up, and she uses Spotify religiously. I wanted to give her a premium subscription gift card, however I wanted to know if it would work on her account that already ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I belong to Spark NZ as part of my plan but am being charged.

Good afternoon - please explain as a Spark NZ worker why I am being charged 12.99 for Spotify Premium when it is part of my plan .

• Good afternoon - please explain as a Spark NZ worker why I am being charged 12.99 for Spotify Premium when it is part of my plan .
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes