Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unable to Log Into Account - Support isnt helping

Hi there, This morning I woke up to my spotify app being logged out on my phone and also being logged out on my desktop app. They were both working fine last night. I am unable to log back in whatsoever into my account on my android device, on the we...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   This morning I woke up to my spotify app being logged out on my phone and also being logged out on my desktop app. They were both working fine last night. I am unable to log back i...
  • Worldtoexplore
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to free spotfiy

Last night I downgraded to spotfiy for free with ads and everything and today I got an iTunes card and have money in my account and when I go to account it doesn't give me the option to upgrade back to premium what do I do?

• Last night I downgraded to spotfiy for free with ads and everything and today I got an iTunes card and have money in my account and when I go to account it doesn't give me the option to upgrade back ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discount 3 months

I have a problem with the spotify advertisements My spotify app on my phone says in a advertisement that i can get premium for 0,99cent for 3 months but on my PC it says that i can get 3 months for 9,99 but both are wrong because if i click on that l...

• I have a problem with the spotify advertisements   My spotify app on my phone says in a advertisement that i can get premium for 0,99cent for 3 months but on my PC it says ...
  • jmtana
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payments

I tried to get the student promotion and i got denied because im not a registered student.. But Spotify still charged me 4.99 and yet i dont get any of the promotion benfits.. I want my money back.. But i cant get ahold of spofity customer services.....

• I tried to get the student promotion and i got denied because im not a registered student.. But Spotify still charged me 4.99 and yet i dont get any of the promotion benfits.. I want my money back.. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade from premium to family!

Hi,I`m trying to upgrade to family premium from my premium subscription that I`ve had for years, but gets error that says that my card does not have cover....but that is the same card that you`ve been charging for years......and it got cover.

• Hi, I`m trying to upgrade to family premium from my premium subscription that I`ve had for years, but gets error that says that my card does not have cover....but that is the same card that you`ve b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hey I cannot activate my Spotify Premium with the gift card it works like one year but on spotify page it is no longer displayed can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey   I cannot activate my Spotify Premium with the gift card it works like one year but on spotify page it is no longer displayed  can someone help me?
  • Jsolis3940
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

device password

hi i cant make a device password!i want to logg in to my UEsmartradio and play music there too!when i try and make a password it just says "there was a problem with setting your password"i dont know what to do and i dont understand how to reset passw...

• hi i cant make a device password! i want to logg in to my UEsmartradio and play music there too! when i try and make a password it just says "there was a problem with setting your password" i dont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant seem to pay

Alright,Everytime I try to pay for premium,I keep getting declined and they mention to check my card.I use a debit card and I also have sufficient money inside to purchase it.So my question would be,how do I pay for premium besides trying a different...

• Alright,Everytime I try to pay for premium,I keep getting declined and they mention to check my card.I use a debit card and I also have sufficient money inside to purchase it.So my question would be,...
  • SaNeSK1LLzZ
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium in Canada

Hello,Sorry for my EnglishI live in Germany and I want to buy me the next two months of Spotify Premium. But I will make holidays in Canada in three weeks! So if I will buy Spotify Premium in Germany and fly one week later to Canada, can I use threre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Sorry for my English I live in Germany and I want to buy me the next two months of Spotify Premium. But  I will make holidays in Canada in three weeks!  So if I will buy Spotify P...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me select premium

Hello everyone my Spotify premium recently went out because I didn't have enough money on my iTunes. Now that I put another card on I cannot reactivate my premium. I don't understand and I need help ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone my Spotify premium recently went out because I didn't have enough money on my iTunes. Now that I put another card on I cannot reactivate my premium. I don't understand and I need help ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with language and family plan

Hello,I moved to Sweden a while ago, changed the country to SE and now I have two problems: 1. I have a family plan but, apparently, my family, which lives in my country of origin can't join because they have to be subscribed in the same country as m...

• Hello, I moved to Sweden a while ago, changed the country to SE and now I have two problems:   1. I have a family plan but, apparently, my family, which lives in my country of origin can't jo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay my premium subscription

Hello, i'm trying to pay my premium subscription and ALL of my credit cards is being denied. And is not a problem with my cards... someone knows if it is a spotify bug? I dont know how to pay it anymore and they will cancel my premium account.

• Visitor
  • Hello,   i'm trying to pay my premium subscription and ALL of my credit cards is being denied. And is not a problem with my cards... someone knows if it is a spotify bug?   I dont know ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried register as Premium, I pay but I dno'e have t yet

Today I tried get Premium. I put my pay information and appear a message saying for now the system couldn't finish my ask, tried later. I have done it 5 times but it doesn't work. And suddenly I receive the pays to my credit cards of 5 pays, without ...

• Regular
  • Today I tried get Premium. I put my pay information and appear a message saying for now the system couldn't finish my ask, tried later. I have done it 5 times but it doesn't work. And suddenly I rece...
  • flaviafreak
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han cobrado y no he obtenido Spotify Premium

Recién acabo de intentar cambiarme a Premium, he introducido los datos de mi tarjeta y me lanza un error diciendo que no pueden hacer válido mi pago y darme le servicio Premium, que lo intenté de nuevo. Lo he hecho ya 5 veces y no lo he logrado, sin ...

• Regular
  • Recién acabo de intentar cambiarme a Premium, he introducido los datos de mi tarjeta  y me lanza un error diciendo que no pueden hacer válido mi pago y darme le servicio Premium, que lo intenté ...
  • evansl008
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Receiving Notifications for New Releases

Hello there! While I'm getting some push notifications for new releases by artists I follow, they're inconsistent. I either recieve them a few days late (best case scenario), I receive notifications for albums or singles released years prior, or I re...

• Hello there!   While I'm getting some push notifications for new releases by artists I follow, they're inconsistent. I either recieve them a few days late (best case scenario), I receive notif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected facebook and cannot log in to premium account anymore

I made a new facebook page and wanted to connect it to my spotify premium account. i dissconected my old facebook from the account in the spotify desktop app. i logged me out straight away. Now i cannot log into that account at all. i used the email ...

• Visitor
  • I made a new facebook page and wanted to connect it to my spotify premium account. i dissconected my old facebook from the account in the spotify desktop app. i logged me out straight away. Now i can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What i have to do if I want to delete my account?

I want to delete my free account. I dont't want to use Spotify anymoreI need help to delete definetely my account.Thank you

• I want to delete my free account. I dont't want to use Spotify anymore I need help to delete definetely my account. Thank you
  • tezzz
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Invalid Information for Premium subscription

Hello, I always had an issue with Premium payment, even with my alternate account (apart from Facebook). The issue in question is the sole fact that Spotify will not allow me to proceed with any method. I'm always affronted by "Invalid information" o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I always had an issue with Premium payment, even with my alternate account (apart from Facebook). The issue in question is the sole fact that Spotify will not allow me to proceed with any meth...
  • raypremino
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Students' premium in Greece

Hello! I am student from Greece and I want to get the student's subscription though I cannot verify my student identity because I can't find my university at the verification's form list. So is there any student subscription avaible in my country or ...

• Hello! I am student from Greece and I want to get the student's subscription though I cannot verify my student identity because I can't find my university at the verification's form list. So is there...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How long does it take to sign off on all the devices?

How long does it take to sign off on all the devices? I've been using the "sign off everywhere" button and it doesn't help! My friend and sister are still signed in after a week of using that button. They have been signed on for the passed month I ev...

• How long does it take to sign off on all the devices? I've been using the "sign off everywhere" button and it doesn't help! My friend and sister are still signed in after a week of using that button....
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes