Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why am I being charge when my account says free?

I thought I downloaded the premium package by accident but when I went to cancel it. It says I'm free so why am I being charged?

• Casual Listener
  • I thought I downloaded the premium package by accident but when I went to cancel it. It says I'm free so why am I being charged?
  • Howie5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 99c and no Premium

I was trying to get the 3months premium offer the other day, entered my bank details then after continuing a message popped up saying i cant subscribe for the offer as ive done previous trial or offers before. I checked my bank account and i was char...

• I was trying to get the 3months premium offer the other day, entered my bank details then after continuing a message popped up saying i cant subscribe for the offer as ive done previous trial or offe...
  • tumbsor
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month premium only got 1 month

I bought 3 months premium as they says in the ad but when i check when it runs out, it says that I only have 1 month!!??

• I bought 3 months premium as they says in the ad but when i check when it runs out, it says that I only have 1 month!!??
  • tumbsor
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problems changing country

hi, I can't manage to change the country in order to use my current credit card. My old country is "Italy" and I was using an italian credit card in order to pay the premium account. Now I live in spain and the italian credit card is no longer availa...

• hi,   I can't manage to change the country in order to use my current credit card. My old country is "Italy" and I was using an italian credit card in order to pay the premium account. Now I l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with upgrade to Premium family

Yesterday I wanted to upgrade my Premium account to Family Premium to share Spotify with my boyfriend (who I live with). This was not possible. I chose Family Premium "get started" (from every angle I saw it), but every time I ended up in a blind-end...

• Yesterday I wanted to upgrade my Premium account to Family Premium to share Spotify with my boyfriend (who I live with). This was not possible. I chose Family Premium "get started" (from every a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay for premium but get Free

I'll pay for premium but stil got A Free account.i tryd all THE thinks on THE spotify help but iTS not working.can Some one help me!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I'll pay for premium but stil got A Free account. i tryd all THE thinks on THE spotify help but iTS not working. can Some one help me!!!!
  • Fr33nl
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged but I haven't received premium

I subscribed for premium using the student discount, but it wasn't verified... so now i'm still on spotify free but i've been charged! Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed for premium using the student discount, but it wasn't verified... so now i'm still on spotify free but i've been charged! Help please!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

Hi, My account has been hacked. The email address of my account has been changed without my authorization. When I ask for help you say you will contact me to the hacker email address :-S.

• Hi,   My account has been hacked. The email address of my account has been changed without my authorization. When I ask for help you say you will contact me to the hacker email address :-S.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

have a subscription, but can no longer log into facebook or spotify

for about two weeks facebook has been asking me -- upon login -- to upload an ID. i find this unacceptable and am not going to do that. therefore, however, i can no longer log into (and use) both facebook and spotify. so what i did was make a new spo...

• for about two weeks facebook has been asking me -- upon login -- to upload an ID. i find this unacceptable and am not going to do that. therefore, however, i can no longer lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

I had a spotify account and when I switched phones it logged me out and I was unable to log in so I created a new account, and tried to add a payment method for premium but it won't let me add my card.

• I had a spotify account and when I switched phones it logged me out and I was unable to log in so I created a new account, and tried to add a payment method for premium but it won't let me add my car...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy gift card online :(

I've made multiple attempts to buy the giftcard through the spotify site, i simply want to purchase a 3 month plan and gift it yo a friend...does anyone know how to solve this issue? I reside within the usa and have more than enough in my account whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I've made multiple attempts to buy the giftcard through the spotify site, i simply want to purchase a 3 month plan and gift it yo a friend...does anyone know how to solve this issue? I reside within ...
  • confused001
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my spotify shut down after listening for about 15-20 minuets?

My spotify started shutting down a couple of month ago. I play for a while, both on my android and my computer, then in the middle of a song, it shuts down! I don´t understand why? Really annoying! I have to put it on again and the latest song starts...

• My spotify started shutting down a couple of month ago. I play for a while, both on  my android and my computer, then in the middle of a song, it shuts down! I don´t understand why? Really annoy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family upgrade mobile billing

HelloI currently pay for my subscription through my mobile phone bill however when I try to upgrade to family it won't allow me to continue with this payment method.Is this option still available for the family upgrade?Thanks in advance

• Hello I currently pay for my subscription through my mobile phone bill however when I try to upgrade to family it won't allow me to continue with this payment method. Is this option still avail...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't get the premium

I was trying buy 3 month spotify premium. I tried 3 times and spotify takes my money from my card 3 time and ı can't get the premium

• I was trying buy 3 month spotify premium. I tried 3 times and spotify takes my money from my card 3 time and ı can't get the premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid by app store but premium not working

Hi i paid the uprgrade like every month but this time nothings working im still on free acountI reinstall evrything already but nothings changeHow do i fix it ???

• Hi i paid the uprgrade like every month but this time nothings working im still on free acount I reinstall evrything already but nothings change How do i fix it ???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify support hasn't responded yet to my question

Hi, I tried to change my bankaccount on spotify. I Think it I made an misstake because a got een email welcoming me for a premium account. So now there has been an withdrawal from both my bankingaccounts. I tried to contact support in the Netherlands...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   I tried to change my bankaccount on spotify. I Think it I made an misstake because a got een email welcoming me for a premium account. So now there has been an withdrawal from both my ba...
  • RobertovNL
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Stolen

My account of missjamball has been stolen, the password and email having been changed yesterday or today. I am a premium user, I have searched everywhere on Spotify for some kind of direct contact and have not found one, instead being directed to Com...

• Casual Listener
  • My account of missjamball has been stolen, the password and email having been changed yesterday or today. I am a premium user, I have searched everywhere on Spotify for some kind of direct contact an...
  • missjamball
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't buy Premium Miembership

Hey, I tried to get the trial 0,99cents/month version of Spotify Premium but when i want to purchase it, via Klarna it always sais "Hmm.. one of the fields is not quite right" but they are right! I put in name, lastname, birthdate, address, and agree...

• Hey,   I tried to get the trial 0,99cents/month version of Spotify Premium but when i want to purchase it, via Klarna it always sais "Hmm.. one of the fields is not quite right" but they are r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium, but still gets charged

Hey Two months ago I cancelled my premium subscription, but I'm still getting charged for it. It's not like I have the free spotify now, because I still have premium. Now I tried again, but does anybody know why I can't unsubscripe? If anybody knows,...

• Hey   Two months ago I cancelled my premium subscription, but I'm still getting charged for it. It's not like I have the free spotify now, because I still have premium. Now I tried again,...
  • tumbsor
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment method.

My credit card exxpired and I need to update my payment method. Unfortunately the page where I change my payment method doesn't load. There is a spinning thing in the middle of the page where I assume the external credit payment method should load. B...

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • My credit card exxpired and I need to update my payment method. Unfortunately the page where I change my payment method doesn't load. There is a spinning thing in the middle of the page where I assum...
  • JasonTassell
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes