Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Bought the 3 months premium subscription for 9kr (around 1Pound) says i get charged next month.

So i saw the the 3 months for around 1 Pound ad, so i went to purchase it. When i checked my account details about that subscription, it said that i would get charged next month? I hoped i would be charged after these 3 months, if anyone got an answe...

• So i saw the the 3 months for around 1 Pound ad, so i went to purchase it. When i checked my account details about that subscription, it said that i would get charged next month? I hoped i would...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want my money back

I haven't had Spotify premium in months now and I still don't. Yet that didn't stop my account from being charged!!

• I haven't had Spotify premium in months now and I still don't. Yet that didn't stop my account from being charged!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account doesn't Sync with Spotify account.

I've used Spotify for a while now, and wanted to connect my account to facebook so i could buy a membership and listen to all my friends playlists and such, but i got a pop-up saying that the facebook account was already associated with another Spoti...

• Visitor
  • I've used Spotify for a while now, and wanted to connect my account to facebook so i could buy a membership and listen to all my friends playlists and such, but i got a pop-up saying that the fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 'Friends'

Just a thought - nobody has musical interests in common with their dad so why not offer 'Spotify Friends' instead of 'Spotify Family'? I'd suggest 2 or 3 extra users instead of 5 but drop the same address requirement.

• Casual Listener
  • Just a thought - nobody has musical interests in common with their dad so why not offer 'Spotify Friends' instead of 'Spotify Family'? I'd suggest 2 or 3 extra users instead of 5 but drop the same ad...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Stopped Working “Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad dady

How do i contact support team to resolve this. My card is fine, account is fine and money on there. I've tried doing it twice on mobile and once on desktop and no success. trying to find the contact details for the company is **bleep**ting me.

• Visitor
  • How do i contact support team to resolve this. My card is fine, account is fine and money on there. I've tried doing it twice on mobile and once on desktop and no success. trying to find the contact ...
  • plato2natio
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Code for Family?

Hello,i have a Code for Premium 12 Month.Can i use this Code for Spotify Family too? Or will i get only 12 Month for myself?I know that it would be only 10 Month when i use it with Family.But is it possible?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i have a Code for Premium 12 Month. Can i use this Code for Spotify Family too? Or will i get only 12 Month for myself? I know that it would be only 10 Month when i use it with Family. But...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family

I have buy me Spotify Premium for 3 months for 0,99€. Can i make this Account to a Family Account ?

• I have buy me Spotify Premium for 3 months for 0,99€. Can i make this Account to a Family Account ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated my Payment options

Today 6-7-16 I went to my spotify account to update my payment options so i can recieve 3months for 9.99 and after i update my payment option- Spotify informs me that it will charge me on 7-7-16- is there anyway i can fix this? the only reason i was ...

• Today 6-7-16 I went to my spotify account to update my payment options so i can recieve 3months for 9.99 and after i update my payment option- Spotify informs me that it will charge me on 7-7-16- is ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for student account, still have free subscription

Hello today I tried to sign up for the student spotify premium account, but after I typed in my card information I was immediately charged $4.99 for this service. On the next page I typed in my name and current university and it said that it couldnt ...

• Hello today I tried to sign up for the student spotify premium account, but after I typed in my card information I was immediately charged $4.99 for this service. On the next page I typed in my name ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not get the 99cents 4 3 months

Can not get the 99cents trial 4 3 months

• Gig Goer
  • Can not get the 99cents trial 4 3 months
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

verify student account

Hello, my first year of spotify student for 4,99€ is over, so I had to verify me as a student again, what I just did. But when I look into my account it says I have to pay 9,99€ for the next month. Do I really have to quit this abonnement now and sta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   my first year of spotify student for 4,99€ is over, so I had to verify me as a student again, what I just did. But when I look into my account it says I have to pay 9,99€ for the next...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium on wrong account

So I had a Spotify account for which I payed 9.99 per month far until I ran out of iTunes money, then I got an email to continue Spotify for .99 for three months then the 9.99 after that. So I did that and went to my Spotify account to listen to prem...

• So I had a Spotify account for which I payed 9.99 per month far until I ran out of iTunes money, then I got an email to continue Spotify for .99 for three months then the 9.99 after that. So I did th...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifting For 1 dollar For 3 months

I got the premium account for 3 months for 1 dolar.I want to send as a gift to my friend for same price.Is it possible?

• I got the premium account for 3 months for 1 dolar. I want to send as a gift to my friend for same price. Is it possible?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium charged but account not upgraded

Hello, I just upgrade to premium 9.16 MX pesos (wap page mentioned no charged was done), I tried 2 times it was charged by my bank but sporty page does not identify.1.- need a recharge2.- want premium promoDo you know which email I need to repot this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just upgrade to premium 9.16 MX pesos (wap page mentioned no charged was done), I tried 2 times it was charged by my bank but sporty page does not identify. 1.- need a recharge 2.- want ...
  • Richybalenz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service for logins

Anyone have a contact number to reach Spotify? Account email changed due to it being hacked and Spotify is doing an awful job of getting back to me with a helpful response. 2+ days.

• Anyone have a contact number to reach Spotify? Account email changed due to it being hacked and Spotify is doing an awful job of getting back to me with a helpful response. 2+ days.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change E-mail

Help!I can't change my E-mail on my account because the system tells me it's being used by someone else. But the only way to get a response from Spotify customer service is to the registered E-mail address that I no longer have access to.What to do?

• Help! I can't change my E-mail on my account because the system tells me it's being used by someone else. But the only way to get a response from Spotify customer service is to the registered E-ma...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscribing to Premium

Hi,this is my problem: I want to subscribe to the Premium offer for 99 cents/3 months. On the payment screen PayPal is preselected. When I click the credit card button a loading signs appears but the payment method won't change to credit card. I trie...

• Hi, this is my problem: I want to subscribe to the Premium offer for 99 cents/3 months. On the payment screen PayPal is preselected. When I click the credit card button a loading signs app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan in Canada

I have been with Spotify for good a year now. My request for a genre soundtracks has gone nowhere and now I am trying to get at least the family plan so my daughter can listen to her favorite music. I have been waiting, checking and checking. But not...

• Regular
  • I have been with Spotify for good a year now. My request for a genre soundtracks has gone nowhere and now I am trying to get at least the family plan so my daughter can listen to her favorite mu...
  • ute01
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

country issue family plan

Hi, I just updated my premium account to a family premium account, the thing is the main account was made in France and is still in use by my brother so thats family, I'm pretty sure ... I live in China and will stay there for years, how to solve tha...

• Hi,   I just updated my premium account to a family premium account, the thing is the main account was made in France and is still in use by my brother so thats family, I'm pretty sure ... I l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi ich hab eine frage!

Ich möchte mir das premium kaufen aber dann muss ich ja 9.99 euro bezahlen aber kann man nicht nur die 0.99 euro bezahlen ?? Danke

• Ich möchte mir das premium kaufen aber dann muss ich ja 9.99 euro bezahlen aber kann man nicht nur die 0.99 euro bezahlen ??     Danke 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes