Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account gone

2 week ago i changed my supscription from premium to family and payed €14,99 like it should.Last week there was another write off from my backaccount of €9,99 for premium, i didn't aproved that so i took it back and now i dont have a account anymore....

• Casual Listener
  • 2 week ago i changed my supscription from premium to family and payed €14,99 like it should. Last week there was another write off from my backaccount of €9,99 for premium, i didn't aproved that so ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family- premium student- wrong deal advertised

Hi, My subscription changed from 4.99 to 9.99 as my card expired. All I want to do is use my new NUS card however the website is not allowing me to do so. I then saw a deal that said 0.99 for 3 months of premium. I thought why not do this in the mean...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My subscription changed from 4.99 to 9.99 as my card expired. All I want to do is use my new NUS card however the website is not allowing me to do so. I then saw a deal that said 0.99 fo...
  • Sylvz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy the 3 Months for 0,99€ deal with Paypal

Hello,I wanted to buy the 3 Months deal, I tried it like 4 times with my Paypal account but I've never got an e-mail that it worked. I'm waiting since 3 days but I think anything went wrong there. Greets,Falke

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I wanted to buy the 3 Months deal, I tried it like 4 times with my Paypal account but I've never got an e-mail that it worked. I'm waiting since 3 days but I think anything went wrong there. ...
  • FalkeFX
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Questions regarding the cancellation of premium

So if I pay for the 3 month offer right now and cancel it after a few days (or right after I pay for it) with the aim of avoiding futher payment after 3 monthsIs it possible to do this and enjoy that 3 months of service and only get cut off after 3 m...

• Casual Listener
  • So if I pay for the 3 month offer right now and cancel it after a few days (or right after I pay for it) with the aim of avoiding futher payment after 3 months Is it possible to do this and enjoy th...
  • Stephanie3234
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No pagueís los 0'99 por los tres meses no lo activan

me han cobrado 0'99 euros por los tres meses del servicio de spotify, pero no han llegado a activarmelo, ni me aparece nada de recibos en la pagina de mi cuenta de spotify. Lo que si me aparecen son 0'99 euros menos en la cuenta de la tarjeta de débi...

• Casual Listener
  • me han cobrado 0'99 euros por los tres meses del servicio de spotify, pero no han llegado a activarmelo, ni me aparece nada de recibos en la pagina de mi cuenta de spotify. Lo que si me aparecen son ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

My account was hacked and the email address changed. I have also forgotten my password. How can I change my password when the reset procedure is going to the hackers email?

• Visitor
  • My account was hacked and the email address changed. I have also forgotten my password. How can I change my password when the reset procedure is going to the hackers email?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EXCLUIR CONTA

Gostaria de excluir Minha Conta, Tenho Duas Contas existentes ... Essa vinculada Ao facebook e Outra vinculada Ao gmail que E Premium e que nao Consigo vincular Ao facebook devido a existencia Dessa Conta Que É Livre.

• Visitor
  • Gostaria de excluir Minha Conta, Tenho Duas Contas existentes ... Essa vinculada Ao facebook e Outra vinculada Ao gmail que E Premium e que nao Consigo vincular Ao facebook devido a existencia Dessa ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium for 9,99, couldn't subscribe but money taken

Hello,I tried to use the offer 0,99 for 3 months, it failed during the registration as i have used my credit card before with another account. However, when i checked my bank account i saw that 0.99 as been taken from my credit. They took my money bu...

• Regular
  • Hello, I tried to use the offer 0,99 for 3 months, it failed during the registration as i have used my credit card before with another account. However, when i checked my bank account i saw that 0.9...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify feature my full name instead of username?

Hi!I'm trying to figure out why Spotify features my full name instead of my username alias even though I have deleated the Facebook app and cut the connection to FB (I think). I can't find the place in my profile where I stated my full name. When I s...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm trying to figure out why Spotify features my full name instead of my username alias even though I have deleated the Facebook app and cut the connection to FB (I think). I can't find the plac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Issue

I upgraded to family premium and tried to invite my wife, shes from sweden and im from australia, i already changed her account to an australian account but she is not recieving any invitations and the invite links do not work, any help here please? ...

• I upgraded to family premium and tried to invite my wife, shes from sweden and im from australia, i already changed her account to an australian account but she is not recieving any invitations and t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

got hacked

i was, i am still hacked (email and passwort got hacked). i tried to contact the support, but they dont answer me. worst support ever!! we pay for it. so want a support.

• Regular
  • i was, i am still hacked (email and passwort got hacked). i tried to contact the support, but they dont answer me. worst support ever!! we pay for it. so want a support.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Move from Premium via Cell carrier to Family

Hi! I currently pay for my Spotify Premium via my cell carrier, but I want to move to Family. The cell carrier (TelieSonera/Chess in Norway) don't provide that service, so I need to sign up for it outside of my mobile plan. How do I change to private...

• Hi!   I currently pay for my Spotify Premium via my cell carrier, but I want to move to Family. The cell carrier (TelieSonera/Chess in Norway) don't provide that service, so I need to sign up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Subscription help

Is the Spotify Premium auto-renew date based on the country you are currently in? For instance, my auto renew date is on 9/6/16, but I will be out of the country, 14 hours ahead. Will the auto renew date be when it is 9/6 in my home country, or 9/6 i...

• Is the Spotify Premium auto-renew date based on the country you are currently in? For instance, my auto renew date is on 9/6/16, but I will be out of the country, 14 hours ahead. Will the auto renew ...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium

Hi, I bought this month spotify 3 -month premium package and get out of this charge card but now I have taken charge of the post will again next month I see what the reason for this site

• Hi, I bought this month spotify 3 -month premium package and get out of this charge card but now I have taken charge of the post will again next month I see what the reason for this site
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 0.99 in Czech Republic

I have noted that Spotify offers 3-month premium for 0.99 in many countries... except mine. It offers "only" 30 days for free. Does Spotify plan to offer 3 months for 0.99 in Czech Republic too?

• Casual Listener
  • I have noted that Spotify offers 3-month premium for 0.99 in many countries... except mine. It offers "only" 30 days for free. Does Spotify plan to offer 3 months for 0.99 in Czech Republic too?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotifiy Familiy

Hello, I recently signed up for the Family Premium Version of Spotify. I invited my wife and she got the invitation email. When she clicks on the link she enters the code and confirms... But here something goes wrong: The Spotify website shows, that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently signed up for the Family Premium Version of Spotify. I invited my wife and she got the invitation email. When she clicks on the link she enters the code and confirms... But...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem promo 3x1 beggining to premium again.

Hey! My suscription to spotify premium was ended one month ago. During this month, a promotion of spotify premium was offered to me: the promo says that If I'm back to premium, I just pay one month (CLP 3.099) and I will receive 3 months of premium s...

• Hey!   My suscription to spotify premium was ended one month ago. During this month, a promotion of spotify premium was offered to me: the promo says that If I'm back to premium, I just pay on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium for 4.99 student discount

Okay how would I get a refund for being charged premium discount of 4.99 but account says I have "Spotify Free" not premium.

• Okay how would I get a refund for being charged premium discount of 4.99 but account says I have "Spotify Free" not premium.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 0.99 wouldn't work but still got charged

After my 7 day free trial, I was offered 3 months of Premnium for 0.99 $. When I tried to use my credit card however, it would not work. I ended up using my mom's card and was able to get 3 months Premnium for 0.99$. Now that I am online trying to pa...

• Casual Listener
  • After my 7 day free trial, I was offered 3 months of Premnium for 0.99 $. When I tried to use my credit card however, it would not work. I ended up using my mom's card and was able to get 3 months Pr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with billing

Spotify is claming that my payment was not processed, but my credit card is ok and charged. What the hell is going on???

• Spotify is claming that my payment was not processed, but my credit card is ok and charged. What the hell is going on???
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes