Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! 2 Step Authenticator

Is there currently any sort of 2 step authenticator implemented I could enable that many other online services have enabled for online account security? Someone managed to get a hold of my account details and was trying to use my account, and upon re...

• Is there currently any sort of 2 step authenticator implemented I could enable that many other online services have enabled for online account security? Someone managed to get a hold of my account de...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 31 likes

blank

blank

• blank
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family Plan.

Hello, I apologize, in advance, for the post about this as I did see quite a few on the subject. Unfortunately, none seem to reflect my specific issue and getting ahold of Spotify support seems to be a joke right now (no response to Twitter or contac...

• Hello,   I apologize, in advance, for the post about this as I did see quite a few on the subject.  Unfortunately, none seem to reflect my specific issue and getting ahold of Spotify supp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

So I got onto my account on the computer and set up the 10$ for 3 months, then start charging me the 10$ every month. But I had saw the 4.99$ offer for students, I put my info in and it wouldn't let me. so I went ahead and did the 10$ a month. I chec...

• Casual Listener
  • So I got onto my account on the computer and set up the 10$ for 3 months, then start charging me the 10$ every month. But I had saw the 4.99$ offer for students, I put my info in and it wouldn't let ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

I recently purchased the premium package on my old account "jaydalay01" I forgot my email & password. Is it anyway I can switch it over to my other account? I got screenshots of my recent if needed..

• I recently purchased the premium package on my old account "jaydalay01" I forgot my email & password. Is it anyway I can switch it over to my other account? I got screenshots of my recent if need...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

They charged me more than the promotion

They charged me $9.99 when the promo said $0.99 for 3 months where can I call or email to cancel and get a refund ?

• Casual Listener
  • They charged me $9.99 when the promo said $0.99 for 3 months where can I call or email to cancel and get a refund ?
  • Gregory21simpso
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password Setting

I recently bought a AmazonFire Stick and have downloaded the Spotify application on there. Instead of streaming from a device like my phone or laptop all of the time, I want to be able to access my full account on the TV. I have been trying to go thr...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a AmazonFire Stick and have downloaded the Spotify application on there. Instead of streaming from a device like my phone or laptop all of the time, I want to be able to access my f...
  • JessyKat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account email was changed?

Just few days ago I received an email from Spotify saying my email was changed?? The spotify team has not reply my email yet as this issue is kinda important to me Why is this happening? Not to mention there not even a link to click to revert this is...

• Casual Listener
  • Just few days ago I received an email from Spotify saying my email was changed?? The spotify team has not reply my email yet as this issue is kinda important to me   Why is this happening? Not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This is a joke

Just f-in contact your membersI've paid for family plan. Now can't even log in to my own account. Some crazy way they got my old old email address I haven't used in 10 years..

• Just f-in contact your members I've paid for family plan. Now can't even log in to my own account. Some crazy way they got my old old email address I haven't used in 10 years..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

paused account

My account has been paused because Spotify is stating no payment but I checked my account and they're was payment received I need to know how I can get my account unpaused

• My account has been paused because Spotify is stating no payment but I checked my account and they're was payment received I need to know how I can get my account unpaused
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel free trial

Hey, sorry i dont really know how this thing works but i have a problem. I deleted my spotify app but i was still on the free trial. I forgot my username and password and i couldnt cancel. Is there any way that I can cancel the subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, sorry i dont really know how this thing works but i have a problem. I deleted my spotify app but i was still on the free trial. I forgot my username and password and i couldnt cancel. Is there a...
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium with Rogers not working (showing as free)

So I use to pay for Spotify premium and than I switch my cell plan with Rogers (Canadian cell provider) and they offered 24 months of Spotify for free with my plan. I jumped on it and linked my Rogers account with Spotify account and my Spotify kept ...

• So I use to pay for Spotify premium and than I switch my cell plan with Rogers (Canadian cell provider) and they offered 24 months of Spotify for free with my plan. I jumped on it and linked my Roger...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with debit card

Hi! Is it possible to pay premium with a debit card? I've been a premium user for more than a year now and ive been paying my premium via dragonpay or payboku. Obviously I don't have a credit card. Its just frustrating every time my subscription ends...

• Hi! Is it possible to pay premium with a debit card? I've been a premium user for more than a year now and ive been paying my premium via dragonpay or payboku. Obviously I don't have a credit card. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account subscription

Hey, sorry i dont really know how this thing works but i have a problem. I deleted my spotify app but i was still on the free trial. I forgot my username and password and i couldnt cancel. Is there any way that I can cancel the subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, sorry i dont really know how this thing works but i have a problem. I deleted my spotify app but i was still on the free trial. I forgot my username and password and i couldnt cancel. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Find Deal For 3 Months For 9.99

Earlier this week i saw on spotify (Windows) A deal that was 3 months for 9.99. decided to get it today but now the only deal i can find is the one for .99 which im ineligibly for. The 9.99 offer said that my premium membership had to have ended befo...

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier this week i saw on spotify (Windows) A deal that was 3 months for 9.99. decided to get it today but now the only deal i can find is the one for .99 which im ineligibly for. The 9.99 offer sai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving songs in Inbox

Greetings, Seems to be an account related issue as it is behaving the same way on my iPhone, iPad, and desktop. I can send songs to people and the song will go to their inbox (as well as create a message in their facebook inboxes) but when they try a...

• Visitor
  • Greetings,   Seems to be an account related issue as it is behaving the same way on my iPhone, iPad, and desktop. I can send songs to people and the song will go to their inbox (as well as c...
  • erikthayne
  • Casual Listener
  • 78 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 78 replies
  • 1 likes

Email For 1 Free Month...

I tired the free trial and once it was up it sent me an email for 1 more month free but whenever I press it, it does nothing to my account and it just puts me on the summer deal. I have been fighting this and I am starting to get annoyed that I do no...

• I tired the free trial and once it was up it sent me an email for 1 more month free but whenever I press it, it does nothing to my account and it just puts me on the summer deal. I have been fighting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Reset Spotify Recommendations

I was excited to discover today that Spotify premium will now allow me to add family members to my premium account. I was growing tired of my kids skewing my recommendations and what I saw on my home screen because they use my account to listen to th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was excited to discover today that Spotify premium will now allow me to add family members to my premium account.  I was growing tired of my kids skewing my recommendations and what I saw on m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 30 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 30 likes

ALL SONGS not available

My desktop won't play any music. I had recently cancelled my premium and ino matter how many times I press play I get a green banner (briefly) about how the track is unavailable but I can import it or something.I just reinstated my membership AND red...

• My desktop won't play any music. I had recently cancelled my premium and ino matter how many times I press play I get a green banner (briefly) about how the track is unavailable but I can import it o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I payed for 3 month and canceled, they took my 1 euro and i am still free

I prepaid 1 euro for the 3 months and after that i canceled because I would forgett it. The problem is that i am free using now even though prepaying. Maybe it just wasn't smart. If i order a new 3 month testingversion it doesn't work. Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I prepaid 1 euro for the 3 months and after that i canceled because I would forgett it. The problem is that i am free using now even though prepaying. Maybe it just wasn't smart. If i order a ne...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes