Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Upgraded subscription not working

I have upgraded my subscription and paid for it through iTunes and it still shows up as free when I go to use the app. I have followed all the steps you have said and none of them have worked

• I have upgraded my subscription and paid for it through iTunes and it still shows up as free when I go to use the app. I have followed all the steps you have said and none of them have worked
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

No puedo obtener Spotify Premium, ya que continuamente pago a través de tarjetas de prepago de Itunes y usualmente cuando se me olvida pagar me quitan el Premium. La única diferencia, es que esta vez cuando quiero volver a obtener Premium con la vers...

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo obtener Spotify Premium, ya que continuamente pago a través de tarjetas de prepago de Itunes y usualmente cuando se me olvida pagar me quitan el Premium. La única diferencia, es que esta vez...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to Spotify account

Hi,I wanted to listen to Spotify, but I can't login. Also when I want to login to the site it says that my account doesn't excist. But when I want to make a new account with the sams e-mail adres it tells me that a account already excist... I also ca...

• Hi, I wanted to listen to Spotify, but I can't login. Also when I want to login to the site it says that my account doesn't excist. But when I want to make a new account with the sams e-mail adres...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Family vs being member of Family

I have accidentally turned on Family on an account that was supposed to join the Family. What do I do now? When I try to cancel the subscription, it still tells I have Family till end of billing month, so it seems I cannot be added to another Family....

• I have accidentally turned on Family on an account that was supposed to join the Family. What do I do now? When I try to cancel the subscription, it still tells I have Family till end of billing mont...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t Login

Can I no longer sign in for days. Whether by phone, via the PC with Windows or with the program or web player.Always stands side loading errors and nothing works any more.Have the feeling that my account has been blocked for whatever reason either of...

• Visitor
  • Can I no longer sign in for days. Whether by phone, via the PC with Windows or with the program or web player. Always stands side loading errors and nothing works any more. Have the feeling that my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted my premium account?

I am having trouble logging into my account, my account was working perfectly untill all of a sudden I was logged out. I tried to log in in all possible ways and it kept saying my password was wrong even though I am 100% certain it is right. I then w...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble logging into my account, my account was working perfectly untill all of a sudden I was logged out. I tried to log in in all possible ways and it kept saying my password was wrong ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Chance to listen on 2 Locations with 1 Account?

Is there any chance to listen on two locations with one account?My girlfriend and me have one spotify account on our home stereo - played over an connected iPad. This Account is also on my Stereo in my office.And now when my girlfriend is at home and...

• Regular
  • Is there any chance to listen on two locations with one account? My girlfriend and me have one spotify account on our home stereo - played over an connected iPad.   This Account is also ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid 9,99€ instead of 4,99€

Hello Community, this month Spotify bookes 9,99€ from my paypal account instead of the usual 4,99€ because I am a student.A few months ago I successfully updatet my student subscribtion for Spotify but for May they booked 9,99€ and it says that the n...

• Hello Community,   this month Spotify bookes 9,99€ from my paypal account instead of the usual 4,99€ because I am a student. A few months ago I successfully updatet my student subscribtion fo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently received an email from spotify that my account was cancelled. I did not request that. I am not able to log in, I just made a payment. Help my account is blocked

• I recently received an email from spotify that my account was cancelled. I did not request that. I am not able to log in, I just made a payment. Help my account is blocked
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me purchase premium

Using my iPhone trying to purchase premium with my Visa card but it won't work, got no idea??

• Using my iPhone trying to purchase premium with my Visa card but it won't work, got no idea??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was going to cancel but charged today

Hello, I was using the premium free trial. For some reason I thought the trial ended tommorow so I logged on today to see that it actually ended today and I was already charged $10. I haven't even used the service at all today, so I'm seeing if there...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I was using the premium free trial. For some reason I thought the trial ended tommorow so I logged on today to see that it actually ended today and I was already charged $10. I haven't even us...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

When does Premium cancel?

I signed up for the $0.99 for 3 months bundle, and it is due for renewal on 30th June. If I cancel today will my premium end immediately or on 30th June? Cause I want to know if I should lock in the cancellation today, thanks!

• I signed up for the $0.99 for 3 months bundle, and it is due for renewal on 30th June. If I cancel today will my premium end immediately or on 30th June?   Cause I want to know if I should loc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete my Spotify account

Hello, please cancel my Spotify account diana_l_c.Respectively what do I have to do in order to have it deleted? With kind regardsDiana

• Hello,   please cancel my Spotify account diana_l_c. Respectively what do I have to do in order to have it deleted?   With kind regards Diana
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription trouble

Hi I have reinstalled spotify and have logged in but it is saying I only have spotify free. I have spotify premium. How do I fix this problem as I am making payments for premium.

• Visitor
  • Hi I have reinstalled spotify and have logged in but it is saying I only have spotify free. I have spotify premium. How do I fix this problem as I am making payments for premium.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Whats wrong with my premium

There is something wrong with my premium for spotify and ever since there was a new update it wasnt letting me get the premium and i am using this on mobile but i need help with this bug or problem

• Regular
  • There is something wrong with my premium for spotify and ever since there was a new update it wasnt letting me get the premium and i am using this on mobile but i need help with this bug or problem
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Payment

I'm realy having trouble and a stressful time because I do not have that premium button. I've tried logging out, deleting the app, but still the same, can't find that premium button. I can't upgrade to Premium... (I'm paying with Itunes)

• Casual Listener
  • I'm realy having trouble and a stressful time because I do not have that premium button. I've tried logging out, deleting the app, but still the same, can't find that premium button. I can't upgrade ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged by iTunes and Spotify

Hello, I was charged by Spotify and iTunes both 10.55. Is there reason why? And who do I contact to take care of this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was charged by Spotify and iTunes both 10.55. Is there reason why? And who do I contact to take care of this?
  • Selinav21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer offer to College offer?

Will I be able to try the summer offer ($1) for the next 3 months, then cancel it and then sign up for the student price ($5)?

• Will I be able to try the summer offer ($1) for the next 3 months, then cancel it and then sign up for the student price ($5)?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription

So I tried to get the 0.99$ premium but it said that I was not eligible to get it. So I clicked it two more times and it said the same thing. It then charged me 3.00$ and did not give me premium. I would like my 3.00$ refunded.

• So I tried to get the 0.99$ premium but it said that I was not eligible to get it. So I clicked it two more times and it said the same thing. It then charged me 3.00$ and did not give me premium. I w...
  • Alejandro141
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cerrar cuenta de Facebook asociada a spotify

Abrí spotify la primera vez con mi cuenta de Facebook y luego compre la premium usando otro correo. Ahora no puedo conectarme a Facebook con mi cuenta premium porque ya está asociada a otra cuenta de spotify. Que debo hacer?

• Abrí spotify la primera vez con mi cuenta de Facebook y luego compre la premium usando otro correo. Ahora no puedo conectarme a Facebook con mi cuenta premium porque ya está asociada a otra cuenta de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes